It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will revolutionary wave get its own forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Its been going on for while now and while its very hard to tell how long it will carry on it could easily last for several more months if not the rest of the year and even when it does settle I'm sure it'll be debated for quite a while afterwards.

I was just wondering wheather the mods would be considering giving it its own forum like they did with the oil spill?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I think that's a good idea. It would certainty make them easier to follow since they are spread across a couple different ones now.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

A revolution forum would have my vote. I would like to see a collective area for discussion on the topic whether we are talking about the middle east or right here in the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I disagree, I don't really see the point of it right now to be perfectly honest. Sure, ATS has seen a fair few threads on the subject but Is it really enough that we've got so many of them we need an entirely new forum to fit them all in? Or have we reached a point where finding threads we're looking for is proving difficult? I doubt It.

The oil spill seemed different, you could watch the boards for an hour and see maybe 10 completely different threads pop up. Maybe I've just missed them but It doesn't seem like that’s occurring right now with this revolution.

So, personally, no, I don't really think there’s enough threads to warrant an entire forum of It's own. They don't seem that hard to follow or that hard to find as of right now.

And like you say though, maybe in the future if this whole thing continues, which It probably will, but I can't see It happening right now.

Oh, and don't forget, ATS already has this forum as well: Middle East Issues

All just my humble opinion of course but It's a thumbs down from me.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I 100% see your point. In fact I agree with you and have changed my mind about creating the forum right now. Tomorrow could be different. Just saw N. Korea, China... who knows what other country is going to take up this kind of revolt. So many questions in my mind.

new topics

top topics

join