It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Got news for you,
It isn't just the CIA and everone who has reserved a spot in the bunkers WILL keep their mouths shut!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This reminds me a bit of Orson Welles The Time Machine. All of the lucky ones get to be placed under ground while the rest of us rot above. They mutate after a while and they breed us for feeding.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Originally posted by Screwed
I heard of this crazy idea last week and laughed at first.... What if, One by one, the leaders of the world are "being removed" by what WE think is the will of the people but in reality a very carefully planed out CIA instigated uprising of the people, thus forcing the leaders out of their positions of power, thus allowing them to "BUG OUT" to their underground bunkers??

And the bankers are bugging out as well. Undrground bunker season is in full effect:

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Gab1159
started on 2/19/2012 @ 04:20 PM

Massive Wave Of Resignations: More Fuel To The Fire, Arrests And Forced Resignations In Full Effect
by Gab1159
started on 2/25/2012 @ 06:11 PM

Massive Wave Of Resignation (Part III): Momentum Building Up, Eleven Bankers Resign Today (Feb 27th)
by Gab1159
started on 2/27/2012 @ 10:48 PM
edit on 2/27/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Which leaders are being removed? So far I am aware of gadaffi and mumbarak and I think whoever ran Tunesia. They were extremly unpopular within the population. Now, weather they were pressured by powers above them to execute politics that would make them unpopular, in order for an "uprising" to remove them, so that outside powers can gain influence could be up for debate. But its more likely they were plain greedy, like everybody on top of a pyramid scheme really.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stalker619

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!! Its people...ahhhahhh aaaa huuuh.

Personally if they are bugging out let them. We find their bunkers and then Seal them inside so they can never come back out. Then after all the lawyers and politicians are dead we start over. Everyone free to do what they will as long as they do not hurt or interfere with anothers plans. Perfect way to start a new world off. If something catastrophic happens such as the sun burning a small hole Ala "Book of Eli" Then we might have to dig them back out and take over their bunkers. They are both viable options to consider

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I started a thread on this some time ago, but there was a striking pattern of members of the House and the Senate in the US either "retiring", choosing "not to run for re-election" or being "forced out" of their seats. Many of these individuals were either fairly young and/or fairly well positioned and powerful in certain committees. Now, my first thought is that they knew of something being up, and like the dude in Deep Impact packing his boat up with Ensure and bugging his family out, they were heading for the hills. But another thought occurred to me as well... it's fairly common-knowledge (or at least to those of us on this site) that the US has a very organized plan in place for a "shadow government" to step in and take control in times of national emergency or national disaster. I guess if you know the disaster is coming, and inevitable, it would make a certain level of sense to fully staff up and get things moving now. If so, the shadow Legislative Branch is probably fully operational at this point and staffing up with a good chunk of these folks who know that the next government year in the US is probably a sham. Probably why no one really blinked an eye allowing all these new freshmen Tea Party folks in the door, nor did anyone stop the flame fanning of "vote out the incumbants" that ran through the 2010 election year... in fact, it was probably encouraged.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join