It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

This is a fantastic hypothesis. I think there is something behind the scenes that is fanning the flames. There is no doubt about it. These puppet dictators are being rewarded with tickets to the Denver International bunker. They are being taken out of power so their nations fall apart and when the solar flares and Planet X come...4 billion will die.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there's only one promblem with that theory, the elites need the people more than the people need the elites.

who is going to manufacture their weapons in the factory, who is going to catch their lobsters and cavier, who is going to make their 20 yr old scotch, or put their yachts together.

who is going to generate their wealth and pay taxes.
edit on 26-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

The same people who did all these tasks for the elite in 1830's will do it for them ones the solar flares subside in 2013. You see, the world population has went from 1 billion to 5 billion in a hundred years. Thats unfathomable. We are out of control reproducing like rabbits. When planetx comes, this planet will finally be at peace with a managable enlightened population of 500 million - 1 billion

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop

Yeah, I'll have to agree.
the powerful elite do not need 6 BILLION people in order to live comfortably.
I'm sure 500 million or so is enough to keep the wealth flowing and ensure that they don't have to live like wandering nomads.

I have seen several posts by people who I feel need to reconsider what constitutes wealth.
I am sure the people who are powerful enough to be a part of this program have no real use for MONEY other than what
it can make people do.
Think about that for a minuite. At some point, when you have unfathomable amounts of Green Paper with numbers printed on it, you would realize that you can literally convince people do do just about anything for you in exchange for some of your paper.
This green paper will obviously become obsolete in a SHTF scenario.
When the dust settles and the spell wears off, people will realize that they do not and never had any use for green paper with numbers printed on it.
They will demand somethng that they can USE to make life LESS miserable.
Whatever that is, will be the new currency for a time.

If the powerful elite just had some simple technology to exchange for the backbreaking labor required to rebuild, then they would OWN us once again.
Something as simple as a flashlight and a fishing pole or Bic Lighter would be technology beyond this world to people born several generations after the SHTF!
I'm afraid it will be rather easy for the future generations to be manipulated, controlled, and enslaved.
About as easy as it was the first time we went thru this.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop

Originally posted by randomname
there's only one promblem with that theory, the elites need the people more than the people need the elites.

who is going to manufacture their weapons in the factory, who is going to catch their lobsters and cavier, who is going to make their 20 yr old scotch, or put their yachts together.

who is going to generate their wealth and pay taxes.
edit on 26-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

The same people who did all these tasks for the elite in 1830's will do it for them ones the solar flares subside in 2013. You see, the world population has went from 1 billion to 5 billion in a hundred years. Thats unfathomable. We are out of control reproducing like rabbits. When planetx comes, this planet will finally be at peace with a managable enlightened population of 500 million - 1 billion [/quote

Ive read a lot about these solar flares but it seems the first ones have passed us by without any ill effects whatsoever. Please supply dates for these solar flares, which apparently up to now are harmless, will subside in 2013!? Also, while you are at it, could you please supply proof of planet X..?
In my humble opinion you've been reading far to many David Icke threads and have allowed yourself to be succumbed by the darkside... For god sake wake up and get real. If I was to be disengenuis I would say that you are making this nonsense up as you go along!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This was my first post on ATS and I obviously couldn't create a new thread yet... But I posted this in the thread titled about this... Live now: German, Chinese and American vessels in Libyan waters... However, this thread it seems to sort of coincide with this topic a little better...

posted on 24-2-2011 @ 11:48 PM

Okay, everyone here in this thread... This is not a thread hj as it does deal directly within the subject matter of the OP's thread. So sorry if it may seem so...

This is my first post here on ATS, and as I have read these posts and the site quite frequently as of the last month or so, and especially on these "sociological upheaval crises" lately with Tunisia, Egypt etc...

These recent events unfolding in the middle east, finally led me to join ATS.

However, that may be, I believe that I can bring to this forum some valuable assessments with, both non-conventional and logical reasoning, since that is what I see here on this forum quite frequently, so I do believe what I am about to say I believe no one has said it before, after having read the threads here lately on the conflicts going on.

I may get some slack from the traditional populace for saying this, but here it goes anyways...

What IF, and yes, that is a what if... What IF what has been taking place is completely organized, and intentional and designed to take over the middle east from within...???

What IF these events are not "the people's" revolution but a precise layering out of "dominoes" so to speak and all they had to do was tip over the first one and the rest will fall in place of the other???

What IF these "regimes" (which by the way is a sensationalistic derogatory term used to describe really any group of politicians or form of government can be called a regime but I'll bet you have never heard of congress being called a regime have you??? It is always accompanied by a negative such as "totalitarian" or "fascist."

Yes, these leaders were not very good at "leading" their people, and they were definitely corrupt as numerous leaders have been and will continue to be all around the world. But I somehow believe that this is nothing new and I still believe there is something more that has initiated all of this unrest and "chaos."

With all of the advancements of coalesced "militaristic unity" with these naval vessels and countries, it seems to be quite fishy and I just haven't quite put my finger on it yet... And this time its not fish washing up on the shore...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I wrote something in the same lines as this in a thread about dictators being possessed by aliens, though I didn't go as far to say they were going to hide in bunkers, come to think about it however, it seems quite possible.
www.abovetopsecret.com... that should be the link to the thread.
Sorry if I posted something in a wrong way, I'm not used to pasting links

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Precisely Flighty? I just made the same contention another post. They are inbreds doomed to cannibalize themselves. One of my dreams is to reincarnated in a thousand years to help salvage their descendants.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
OZYMANDIAS by Percy Bysshe Shelley

I met a traveller froman antique land
Who said Two vast and trunless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies whose frown
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive (stamped on these lifeless things),
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Oxymandias, king of kings;
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.'

I always remember this poem whenever I think of the so called 'Great and Mighty' and their efforts at self preservation. I cannot help but feel that this time they have only dug their own graves and there may not even be the remnants of Ozymandias to show of their past existence, infamy and ill used power.

Don't fear peoples. Whatever will be, will be, BUT sweet Karma is our mother.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Having read through this thread in great detail I to conclude that this theory has alot of supporting evidence.
I have to agree that each country has it's own underground bunkers and all around the world governments and the rich will all make there way there over the next 2 months.
Another name I would add to the list of people to watch is simon Cowell [he is no longer on any of the x factor pop idol etc.]Richard branson i personally can't remember seeing him in public of late.
Now another thing I would like to address is the comments on wealth and the fact that money will become value less won't really matter to the elite because they have already spent the money on building the bunkers stockpiling food medicines research on new advanced teck so having used there money when it has value they have ensured that they will survive.
Another point I would like to make is that most manufacturing is automatic now anyway and may only need 1 person to work it and one to fix it should it break down.With this in mind and add to it the fact that most manufacturing of goods that we are told we need but don't really need so in a new world you can cut this down by 90%,then we can add that a population of 500 mill wouldn't take that much feeding so again we can cut down staff needed to farm etc. .
Another thing that springs to mind that could well be another link to this theory is that in school [over 15 years ago]that the red cross had warehouse apon warehouse filled with grain, medicines ,cloths etc so much in fact that it became headline news about what a waste it was just storing all this stuff.
Now recently i read somewhere in my web hunting that all these warehouses are now empty with no real reason as to where it had gone.Now i would think that would be a perfect stockpile for keeping these bases stocked.
Food for thought

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Perfectly reasonable theory.

Leaders around the world being 'replaced' and relocating to South America.

Nazi's post ww2, fleeing to South America.

Bush buying hundreds of thousands of acres in South America (Paraguay).

Gold being recovered from the masses, (buy your scrap gold every other TV advert), masses being priced out of buying gold.

I've said it before, but my advice would be to watch the art.

Once the world rare and valuable artworks start 'disappearing' (large amounts being taken out of public view), then it will be time to start worrying...these arses value trinkets more than human life. If it starts going to South America by the shipload, i would start panicking!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
read Gold Red Alert on bestmetalresearch
It seems the govt has plans to confiscate your Silver and Gold...soon
The plan is to do so when Gold reaches 2,000 and to issue a world currency and reprice Gold at 10,000

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yes we had the european food mountains at one time, not so long ago. These were distributed to the people, or so it was said. Some how I dont believe them, ie govts. A lot of that stuff proberly went to the bunkers. Dont forget this has been going on for a long time, at least back to the 80s. Building/stocking bunkers. Its like this 911 thing how could you keep it secret? No whistle blowers? With a place in a bunker. Didnt Brabson start up his own space flights? Hes no doubt thinking to avoid what ever is headed our way, that maybe its safer in orbit. I dont know the answers, but I dont trust the answers that the govt/media are pushing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
What if WE are the New World Order? As Britwarrior noted above, the Internet has no borders and we are all united by our computers and ability to communicate with one another. 20 years ago I had to actually write real letters to friends far away. Now they and new friends are just a keystroke away. not to mention that anything we want to know is at our fingertips...of course it's at TPTB's fingertips too.

But are they truly friends? 20 years ago most people considered friends only those they would stand beside, invite to there house or trust at there back with a gun. Now everyone calls the people they meet on line "there friends" but are they? Would you trust the people on ATS to know who you really are? Would you invite them over for dinner? to watch the game? would you trust them to bring a gun to your house?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I liken the prospect of the World leaders "bugging out" to the RMS Titanic but at what stage are we. Is the Titanic in design stage, construction, being launched, at sea trials, embarcation in Southampton, Cherbourg, Queenstown or out in the Atlantic.
First and Second Class (The Elites) will be allowed into the lifeboats (Lifepods/bunkers) first. To avoid mass panic the populace (Us) will not be told until it's too late. Can't have over crowding in the bunkers can we?

A date to watch for is April 29th the wedding of Prince William and Kate - Could be a sideshow for something happening.

Have a feeling that whatever's coming we ain't going to know about until it gets here and like that iceberg some people know there's something out there.

Something out of the blue sneaking up on us and then wallop - Game Over.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutman

*Every* single disaster film i've ever seen follows the same reasoning...elites first, needed workers second, the majority of the people never told or either the disaster itself, or the plans to survive it by a few.

It's always the same, we all work for it, pay for it and even build it..but then we're cast aside to die quietly, while the elites get cosy in *our* bunkers and ships.

A date to watch for is April 29th the wedding of Prince William and Kate - Could be a sideshow for something happening.

Is there anyone that actually gives a flying toss about their bloody wedding?

edit on 28/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You see, the world population has went from 1 billion to 5 billion in a hundred years.

But do we really believe these figures from the same people who lie to us about everything else?
Are there really 6.5 billion people on earth right now? More? Less?

I think less. Call me crazy. But I don't trust their figures. Nothing else they do and say adds up.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Is there anyone that actually gives a flying toss about their bloody wedding?

edit on 28/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

No....but it would give a lot of important, wealthy, famous people a reason to make travel plans without anyone thinking anything of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I was listening to Benjamin Fullford talk about the NWO. Does anyone think Fulford is a trustworthy source?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

loool........
may be you never know. But that's funny

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Got news for you.

The CIA ain't that good.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join