It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
there's only one promblem with that theory, the elites need the people more than the people need the elites.

who is going to manufacture their weapons in the factory, who is going to catch their lobsters and cavier, who is going to make their 20 yr old scotch, or put their yachts together.

who is going to generate their wealth and pay taxes.
edit on 26-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Heeeyyy......I never thought about that. Does anybody know, or could find out, who the owners of all these, "We buy your gold for cash" businesses are? That comment really made me think. It does make some sense. Thanks Lucidity.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Did you hear it in one of my or burntheships' threads? Because we discussed this very thing in a few threads as well. Are they bugging out? It's a very real possibility. We started tracing some of the activities and actions of, say, for example, the Saudi Arabian king and the monarch in Morocco, and sure enough Morocco had an uprising. Unexpected by many accounts. Mubarak be ousted could well have been a big ruse for a bugout move for him and his billions. All of these uprisings could well be being orchestrated to give them an out. Stranger things have happened. It's definitely something to keep a close eye on. See who's being saved and who's being thrown outta the life raft or under a tank.

And hell, you know most of these elite and national leaders all have homes in other, maybe safer, places and billions stashed away (though it could be the ultimate irony for them should that money become worthless somehow...I mean if the value of my dollar crashes, won't the value of theirs crash too? I guess they have so many more dollars than I do that they won't feel it as much, though, and maybe that's the plan). This whole gold buying thing to me is sort of a con game too to suck up the last of the money from the people.

Anyway, just some quick thoughts on the subject. Looking forward to hearing more thoughts about this.

The Elitists already know that our fiat money is the equivalent of monopoly money... They probably have safe houses, underground bunkers, food, water to last for the rest of their lives. In order for the NWO to come about in a 4 piece order (NAU, EU,ect) they need to conquer existing countries or convince them of integrating into one... Once conglomerated, they will have endless continental wars to keep people entertained and nationalistic... but this war isn't going to be like any other war in history. This war is going to be different in terms of how many will die and that this war isn't being fought to conquer one another, but to endlessly rage on. That is if the world isn't destroyed by too many WMDs.

In these days of globalism and advanced technology and plots, the uprisings around the world can be due to people actually changing their world or by an invisible hand, pulling the strings. Think about it, all America would need to riot is for MSM to mention food shortages, martial law, and the TRUTH... redirected at smaller contries, it could easily rouse the populace into such revolution, but this only plays into the Elitist's hands.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm all for not trusting the government...but what advantage would TPTB have by eliminating the majority of the world's
population? I agree with with a previous poster...who would do all the menial tasks if most people were gone? And really...what is the significance to a population of 500 million? I know it's on the Georgie guidestones but is it an arbitrary number or is there some deep meaning to it?

One other suggestion...if I were one of TPTB I would find a way to make all people sterile...ever read P.D. James "Children of Men"? Nobody could reproduce...THAT curbed the population!

ps I wouldn't really do that

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The Elitists already know that our fiat money is the equivalent of monopoly money... They probably have safe houses, underground bunkers, food, water to last for the rest of their lives

Thats a great way to live ones life, the last few years isnt it

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yes they are and they're all coming to the wonderful isaland called Ireland, I shall welcome the elite with open arms

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I like the way you think. Well, I don't because this whole thing is unfortunate, but you present a very plausible process.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No i think you guys have let your admirable imaginations run "WAY" to far ahead of yourselves, i think this would be a very good hollywood blockbuster tho...

But i'm afraid you are just witnessing the middle eastern people awakening and shaking off the shackles of oppression and dictatorship no dark star has ever destroyed the world after a Revolution

This is History in the making enjoy it and be happy for them, ok some images are not nice but the end product will be for them, a better and more united world will emerge from all this, the internet has no boarders and unites all finally its united the people under these madmen regimes, enough to rise up and want there rights & freedom thats all thats going on here. there are conspiracys out there for sure but this is not a conspiracy this is history

Oh

And my thought go out to all the innocent protesters who have died in all this... the world is with you!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
if I were you guys,
I'd move away from the big cities.
These are the prime targets for
TPTB for population control.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well, I am official, been reading C Theories way to long, out of my mind, because I was thinking something similar today.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think its more like alian agenda...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dugstu
I think its more like alian agenda...

NO, it is the cell phones, everyone is going coo coo for cocoa puffs .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What if WE are the New World Order? As Britwarrior noted above, the Internet has no borders and we are all united by our computers and ability to communicate with one another. 20 years ago I had to actually write real letters to friends far away. Now they and new friends are just a keystroke away. not to mention that anything we want to know is at our fingertips...of course it's at TPTB's fingertips too.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
if there is any bug out - it would likely be by the NSA insiders.
Cliff High has had this theme on many of his Web Bot reports.

it is a known fact that humans are not able to maintain existence underegulrground for long periods of time. The human body requires natural sunlight or within a very short span of months the human body stops functioning normally. The sun can not be replicated for its rays. the female body stops its natural cycles.

There may be two factions:
1. the higher ups (Biderberg, rich families, royalty, etc) - whose main retrieve is underground
2. the class 1 civilization that was spawned from within the insider NSA (not the full NSA, but a small subset) who has access to star travel, replicators and currently travels back and forth to the moon/mars bases

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
Why would a leader need to be forced out to bug out to a bunker? Why wouldn't he just do it if he knew it was time? And who would want an over 80 year old cancer ridden leader like Mubarek anyway? Can you even imagine what it would be like locked up in a shelter with Gadhafi? He's a nutcase! How could either of them contribute to a future society? I see no reason to link the leaders being forced out with them heading to bunkers for an apocalypse. Yeah, they have money but what will that be worth when the SHTF. Heck, if it was really time to bug out, why not just disappear? If the shelter wasn't hidden well enough to begin with it wouldn't be safe anyway if it was entered early. With the right tools, time, and knowledge ANY shelter can be gotten into by determined people

I think they are retiring, not bugging out. They know the end is near and want to enjoy life a bit here on earth while they still can. So they're disappearing from their jobs but not going underground.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
For some reason, if the "end was nigh", I doubt that Hosni Mubarak and Gaddafi would get first dibs on the primo bunkers. Not to mention the Mubarak family can't touch any of their one billion dollars and Gaddafi will probably die rather than leave Libya. It's unrest in a specific situation in the world--and many of these countries were not stable to begin with. Other times that have included massive regional unrest includes all of Eastern Europe at the end of the 80s. It's a phase. Welcome to history.

We don't actually know that they can't touch their billions. We've been told it's frozen and that no one can touch it. That's different and calming but not necessarily true.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
You know, this could be very possible.

Assuming they are "bugging out" so the middle east is taken care of.....

But then you have to ask, what about america? Then when you look at the headlines, you see things like

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN LOOMS.

Possibly by march 4th the us government will begin to shut down. Is that the perfect time for a lot of the elites to fade into the background? Is that how the americans are going to pull it off?

We're certainly being coached to adapt to accepting leaders disappearing to prevent a vote or make a stand. That's new. WI scenario is wag the dog in so many ways it's astonishing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by megabogie
But, my argument against this would be why would TPTB want to save these old school dictators?

Dictator or Mother freakin' Teresa, if you've got the money then they have a cozy little cot in that bunker with your name written all over it.

Besides there are plenty of populations who have similar comments about US leaders. Ask people in Somalia, Viet Nam, Korea... One person's leader is another person's devil. And apart from North Korea,I believe, all of these leaders hang out and wheel and deal.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have thought long and hard about these things, and I have come to two conclusions.

1. The tptb have worked its people into the heartland of every country. It’s quite easy if you allow immigration to open up school and work visas and other such fun activities, to a certain country they wish to infiltrate, they then initiate the recruitment of a few of the select immigrants from the choose area in the world, . The world must be brought forward to become one. G7/8 the powerful countries, once they are successful in creating some kind of enlightenment through education and cultural grooming to create harmony, as soon as this is completed you have to create the G20 because the G7/8(Whoever they are these days) cannot reach the outer realms of the earth’s peoples without controlling the tiny outlying regions to bring them up to speed, and into the next century.

2. Developing countries and powerful dictatorships have started to organize and have started to create the same agenda we see from the NWO, or whatever your chosen name for the rulers. Saudi Arabia, China, and a few South American countries wouldn’t be a long shot.

I excitedly await the outcome of future events.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You know - the fact that the pimple is about to bust- it's about democracy. I've done some research and PLATO had a few words to say about the path we're on: and I quote "As a just and healthy person is governed by knowledge and reason, a just society must be under the control of society’s most cultivated and best informed minds, its “lovers of wisdom.” Just societies cannot be run by big money or armed forces with their too narrow agendas. Limitless desire for wealth and blind ambition must be watched and contained as potential public dangers. The most informed minds must determine objectively, with due consideration of all points of view, what the most healthy and practical goals for the commonwealth are."
Of course these are just opinions, but they were thought of years ago - they are standing true today. We must watch and contained as potential public dangers!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join