It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I hope I survive long enough, for them to exit their bunkers. Cause I will enjoy ripping their heads off and chitting in the hole provided. My dad helped to build the one under the M62 at Scammonden dam. I shall head for that area and try to dig them out. I recall back in the 80s about some more bunkers under Halifax in West yorks. the play room was big enough to hold 20 full sized snooker tables. That must be conected to Scammonden as its only a few miles from Halifax. A bunker under a dam on top of the Penines. That would provide a good shield for what evers going to hit us.
I wished that I had spoken to my dad about this before he died. Also after his death. I discovered that his brother, was the grand master of the masons of Ireland. Hes dead as well.
edit on 26-2-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Ach hmm...but the ones who are dissappearing are the dictator tyranical types. Are you thinking the new world will be lead by the likes of Insane Mubarak or Col. Kadaffy-duck? Who would want to proctect these people?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
I was also thinking the exact same way. I mean all these people think that they are changing their rulers but are they really? In my mind this is going to turn out to be a HUGE power grab by the elites. Was it staged, damn well could be. This may be part of a final push for power. Happy to see someone else was thinking this too. Maybe we could get on the same meds if needed, but I think we got something here

I live near Andrews Air force Base and work up in DC. I saw a lot of helicopter traffic and the big Air Force plane departing the area. Made me wonder... March 5th is next week!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The idea is intriguing and very much like a plot line from the movie "Hunt for Red October". They had to get the non-defectors off the sub so they stage a fake nuclear leak on board, make the ship appear disabled and the not-in-the-know crew get rescued by the Americans. In the mean time, Sean Connery and the rest of his plotters get away with the sub and turn it over to the Americans upon defection...with the Soviets in the dark about what really happened.

But, my argument against this would be why would TPTB want to save these old school dictators? And who will they actually rule over if everbody else is destroyed in some kind of catastrophe? It's like the Miami Heat...all chiefs and no indians.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I would think that that is exactly is whats happening...........afterall..the CIA have been involved with the uprising in Africa.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I look at this in another manner.

The Elitist believe that when TSHTF they will go underground in the Cities that are built and when the event is over in time they can come up again ......... to them this is considered being reborn or born again.

I believe it will be their demise doing this and this will be their grave remember the saying , the MEEK shall inherit the Earth.

When the big event occurs use your gut instincts and have faith in your heart and you should be safe for the New Beginning.

As those from above say, whatever is to be...will be!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
But, my argument against this would be why would TPTB want to save these old school dictators?

Dictator or Mother freakin' Teresa, if you've got the money then they have a cozy little cot in that bunker with your name written all over it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Great idea, this sounds very plausible. Some of them might be removed, others will just high tail it out of here prior to the shift. Or, people are just damn sick and tired of the way things are going, and legitimately rising up. Either way, it makes for interesting times.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I was wondering the same thing. Muammar Gaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, etc. Something of interest as I was researching changes in the world; I found this on Reuters site: www.hindustantimes.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Ach hmm...but the ones who are dissappearing are the dictator tyranical types. Are you thinking the new world will be lead by the likes of Insane Mubarak or Col. Kadaffy-duck? Who would want to proctect these people?

When you really think about it - who isn't a tyranical 'type' of leader? You try to justify leadership over a species of equal worth. Sure, it may seem that some are worse than others, but they all follow the same guidelines.

Unless you have been accepted into their 'society' you worth is meaningless. Some seem to convey that they care more, while others are more direct about their ownership of you.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think as a collective, the thought all crossed our minds. Why else would America and other "democratic" governments be pushing revolts? It's about to go down it seems...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The problem with your theory is that only that the A-holes are being taken to the bunkers. The dictators, not the more notable figures.You are right that this is the work of the CIA. Conspiracy theorists have been right about this one for over 15 years. It is most likely that they are getting rid of the dictators so that they can install puppets that will turn the Islamic areas into democratic areas (or to democratize the areas of resistance to western ways.) To have a New World Order, the whole world must be of like mind, Western worlds and eastern worlds collide religiously. This must be accomplished for the NWO to happen, it will then become, not a world of peace, but a full world dictatorship of the worst type as the leader will have all resources, all weapons, all military and own all of us. The fateful flip of the coin scenario is not needed as history proves that every dictator has been tyrannical....this one will be the worst because of the austensible illusion of omnipotent power.The Egyptians and Libyans are already calling for Democracies, in fact, begging for it, just as David Rockefeller predicted in his quote "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller". So you can clearly see the state of mind and the foreknowledge of this event. It was planned. The following quotes are from many in the highest of government. Their quotes are revealing and scary. read them and know what they have planned for you. Some of them blatantly speak of servitude to Satan.
--------------------------

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years." -David Rockefeller

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller

(Quotes of the elites

I was going to put them on this post here but the sheer quantity would have made some on here complain to site monitors about my post so I will have to just leave the link. I would suggest that you really look at these, they are quite revealing and unimaginable in some instances.

Still don't believe in the New World Order? Click Here.

--------------------------

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure if there is a bug out going on right now, but it is definitely worth keeping tabs on. I tend to think that the so called "elite" have the means to bug out very quickly when or if the time comes. Instead of this sort of phased disappearance of deposed world leaders, I would think that in the event of a real bug-out, the upper class world leaders (Obama, Putin, Hu, Merkel, Sarkozy, etc) will all disappear like in 30 to 45 minutes. Not enough time for the press or general public to figure out there's impending doom imminent.

I do believe there is an underground network of tunnels and bunkers, some huge underground cities. It's also been leaked by W himself that there is a "shadow government" ready to take control should something catastrophic happen topside.

The recent meeting when Hilary recalled all the ambassadors still strikes me as being very strange and they have admitted --- "unprecedented." I suspect that this was done on some kind of emergency basis similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis and that each ambassador was briefed in person, behind closed doors, about something that could not be communicated any other way for fear of the transmission of that info being intercepted and publicized. God only knows what the heck they were really talking about.

Another suspicion, as others have pointed out, has been many trillions in world wealth gone missing. I know credit default swaps and the like have been "funny money" and not necessarily real money, but even before the big financial crisis of 2008, I think many trillions of real wealth around the world had gone missing. It's fascinating to speculate whether all that money was needed to fund some enormous black ops project.

I even wonder if perhaps there is some kind of secret, off world colonization going on. Remember the English guy who hacked into U.S. Navy computers and found indications of a space fleet of Navy spaceships with astronauts' names and the whole bit.

Then, all the talk about pole shift and Nibiru --- well, I don't know what to think about it. I seem to recall a story a couple of years ago about some of the world's top astronomers all traveling to Antarctica and no one would say why.

Anyway, thanks to the OP and I think we should keep this thread active and keep posting suspicious activities. The times, they are a changin,' folks.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Many people on this thread are assuming that the presidents of Egypt and Libya have been invited into some type of elites bunker,which will house all other world leaders.

These two dictatotrs have kept their respective people in impoverished conditions for many decades,whats to say they havent acquired the wealth neccesary to construct their own bunkers?

I think this is a more likely scenario than simply one bunker for all leaders.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I had the same idea but what I thought was, from my understanding, HAARP can be used to place thoughts in people's heads, and that is what is being used to instigate the riots and uprisings. You have disgruntled people and you implant thoughts in their heads and they begin to revolt against leaders.

I also thought the CIA could have something to do with all the riots around the world. Well of course they only contributed to the inevitable but non-the-less I think they sped up the process.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
And hell, you know most of these elite and national leaders all have homes in other, maybe safer, places and billions stashed away (though it could be the ultimate irony for them should that money become worthless somehow...I mean if the value of my dollar crashes, won't the value of theirs crash too? I guess they have so many more dollars than I do that they won't feel it as much, though, and maybe that's the plan).

They've already used the paper money to buy up REAL assets such as real estate, gold/silver bouillon, infrastructure (shelters, etc.,) equipment, non-perishable foods, and energy supplies, not to mention enough heavy and advanced weapons and ammo to arm a medium-sized country (think Blackwater, helos, APCs, tanks, and humvees.) They have also used it to pay the contractors that built everything for them, the security they'll need until TSHTF, and for bribes to cut through all that pesky red tape. The best part - for them - is that they never run out of paper money either. If they need a little cash, they just print some more.

This whole gold buying thing to me is sort of a con game too to suck up the last of the money from the people.

That's actually a pretty good con: tank the economy until people lose their jobs and house, then when they get really desperate to put food on the table for their kids, offer to buy the only thing of value they have left - gramma's neckace, your high school class ring, and even dental crowns - and then pay for it with WORTHLESS PAPER CURRENCY, with the ink still wet from the printing process!

You see commercials offering to buy your gold for cash all of the time; usually wedged in between adverts selling snake oil promising to enlarge your penis with rock hard erections lasting for hours, and miracle weight-loss drugs. They really like to rub it in don't they? They aren't content with just robbing you; they take the same opportunity to make fun of the fact that you are fat and have a small penis.

What a scam! I wish I'd thought of it. I'd be in Tahiti right now drinking Rum Runners served by topless wahinis.

AFTERTHOUGHT EDIT: Despite all of the wealth they have, there really are limited resources, so it's possible that even the elite will be forced to bunk with a roommate. I wonder who is gonna hafta bunk up with Michael Jackson (you didn't think he was dead did you?)

edit on 2/26/2011 by OldCorp because: I'm feeling like a smartass.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

OP, I agree with you. It seems as if that is whats going on.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by Screwed

I had the same idea but what I thought was, from my understanding, HAARP can be used to place thoughts in people's heads, and that is what is being used to instigate the riots and uprisings. You have disgruntled people and you implant thoughts in their heads and they begin to revolt against leaders.

Is it REALLY that hard to believe that people all around the world are tired of living in police state puppets of western imperialism?
edit on 26-2-2011 by inkyminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You may be onto something.
When this Mid east revolution had begun the first thing i thought was Ordo ab Chao, why would the elite want to save these despots?

Once Libya falls expect another huge surge in unrest across N Africa and the Mid East. In all honesty if this theory does have some credibility these uprisings need to begin in Europe. When it happens here...then the theory has every chance of being correct.

The elite aim is for 500 million population so they can kill 6.3 billion people as they wish.
I hope it doesn't come to this though

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

yeah, kinda makes sense for an endgame strategy.

After all, all these awesome secret undeground mega-complexes are so fascinating they can't resist going down to live there for a while.

In the meantime they'll wipe us all with super-viruses and when we're all rotten to skeletons they'll have the entire planet for themselves! Woa... but we here won't be part of this though

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join