It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
in the case of Gadafhi i think he will be executed not removed from power

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You assume the leaders would be united. Call it faith in God's irony if you will, one always falls short of being a total dick and ends up falling in love with some slave girl or finding pity somehow.

Remember. Moses fell from the dictators. There was no one for the people. No hope. Nobody was there for them. An ideal world for the elites. But bam. One fell. One prince found room for the people in his heart. The rest is history.

Plan as you will, God always finds a way to trust bust.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Can his sick family go too? The world would be greatly better without his genes.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have commented on this very issue a number of times over the past year, in a number of different threads, but, we will certainly be the last to know, if anything like this is or has happened !

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
HEINEKIN Do you really believe that saddam hussain was actually hanged if you do then your not only ignorant your willfully ignorant, i suppose you seen the hanging on TV so if it was on TV then it must be true musn't it??????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
A wacky theory in my opinion. It only holds water if democratic leaders go on extended leave, which they are not. What you are seeing is ordinary people totally fed up with corrupt leadership. The most corrupt being asian and african dictatorships.

Everything makes sense in all countries once you accept one simple premise:

The rich and powerful are greedy and corrupt. They will say and do anything to keep their wealth and power. It is NOT a conspiracy (NWO etc) just ordinary lies and deceit to con the poor (poor being anyone who MUST work to survive). We have bankers they have dictatorial familes/tribes who all have fat swiss/offshore bank accounts.

Stop supporting political and economic theories that suggest fat cat salaries are a necessity.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

they have so many more dollars than I do that they won't feel it as much,

AHHHhhh,

THAT explains why FDR confiscate US citizens gold in 1934 and now 79% of the gold in Fort Knox is gone and the bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox are FAKE! The bars are tungsten with a coating of gold.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Elites bugging out or an increase in arrivals at Denver Airport are meant to be strong indicators of an imminent shtf event but I'm not sure this is that time yet, keep an eye on where euro royalty are at any one time, if they start turning up in Denver or going to the mountains out of ski season start to worry.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Long as they dont show up on my patch could care less where they go.. Will even offer them a recommendation of where to go...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
you could be on to something , the slaves believe that they are free but they're not it's just an illusion

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I love reading crazy assumptions like those in the OP.
Not that I think they are anywhere close to a sensible hypothesis.
I love them because they are such a clear illustration of our mental capacities at work.
As we know from advances in brain research, the brain - among heaps of other stuff we don't understand at all - has this tendency to "see" patterns, even if those patterns aren't happening at all.

Me too keeps wondering what the heck it is that takes place in the Middle-East. I wouldn't be posting stuff here if I wasn't at least willing to consider options that are not being cooked up by MSM. However, I keep Ockham's Razor and some sociological knowledge on human behavior as my compass...

So, in short... of course I assume that what you see isn't what you get (for example, Mubarak might be gone, but it will not be "the people" who will be handed over power... Let's wait to see the next American-approved puppet) but that's about it for now....

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Possible Theory
Here goes my Theory on this. Pretty far out one as well. I have said this in other threads. You have to watch TPTB/Elites. When they start to disappear, then something is wrong. These sudden disappearances would alert people to something wrong. How could you get around this, Holograms. There is a hologram video on YT of Prince Charles. Plausible Maybe. Here is the Link

Next how to get the Elites to the ISS or off planet. 2011 is the year of the rocket. There is a thread on this here on ATS. BBC News Link

Currency for after the Event
Tunisia Presidents wife steals 60 million dollars worth of Gold before they Flee. There were also 59 shipments of gold bullion stopped from leaving Egypt. News Link
This is just part of My theory. Far out i know. Never say never.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They sent all of the Gold up on the Giant rocket they launched a few weeks ago, look at what sort of weight it was equipped to carry !

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Let me know when the bigger fish start bugging out.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well.. that theory would be fine and good, if Moammar Gadhafi actually DID step down, instead of firing on innocent people, including children, with machine guns, and bombing them with planes. If you are suggesting that it's orchestrated with the leaders in the know... I'd say he would be going a bit far to "sell it."

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hey man, don't feel paranoid, your theory is more than possible. I'm not saying I believe it, I'm still juggling the idea, but I will say I've thought of the idea....I first thought of it when I'd read somewhere that Obama was planning a huge, $2000000 per day trip for he, his family and other elite. I'm not sure what happened regarding this trip, I've not heard anything since.
I will also say that it's been common understanding amongst many that the powers that be WANT protests; so they can send their provocateurs to make the protestors seem violent; so they can further their police state agendas. We have seen "potential" evidence that Egypt had provocateurs and Canadian police have been caught using provocateurs red handed in Montebello and Toronto...Montebello police having publicly admitted to it.
I'm not sure if "leaders" are being made to be evicted so they may go into hiding, however. The New World Order is not Government, but is, rather, using government...so I'm sure they have no problem abolishing governments around the world to instill their agenda.
Good post. we can't be certain what the TRUTH is, so it is important for everyone to consider ALL ideas. There are already PROVEN crazy things going on in our world, so it's no longer possible to accuse someones ideas of being crazy.
Peace and One Love!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think all the pods have hatched, and the leaders have all been replaced by the body snatchers. How else could one make sense of all this craziness?!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast the night the Webbot project was talking about leaders going missing. I remember the conversation with my wife. What grabbed me was Egypt- what 18 days, barely a riot (more of a protest) and really not that violent when Greece and other places were much worse. Than just a step down, suddenly sick, and a military take over. It was certainly staged in my eyes. Thought: Use Glenn Beck to spook the world that unions are creating conditions for these riots- an easy group to blame. Pin one side against another TRUE or not. Poor guy has a huge following for this- www.henrymakow.com... (Why the Illuminati Tolerate Truthers) hope i can post this story, but it for me kind of explains why "they" allow Glenn to rant on while in turn "they" can shut down whole industries. THAN THIS WONDERFUL POST to put it all together in a nice bundle. Yet another reason why i love ATS... What a real easy way for a leader to suddenly "go missing"

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I hope that there are some people with a heart who have infiltrated the inner circle, who are biding their time until "the moment" who will come out on our side and throw a spanner in the works.
I have a strong feeling that these people exist.

And one thing about powerful people, they are highly competitive.
I would hate to be in a bunker with any of them. After a short while, it would be hell on earth.
They will turn on each other when there are no little people to play their games with.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Dude, I don't think you're wrong at all. Coincidence? Nope. The mideast doesn't just all of a sudden "revolt". Those folks still live in a semi-tribal societal structure, it's not their way to drop tribal differences to fight tyranny. CIA? You betcha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join