It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Thank you for an excellent post. The idea that TPTB are pulling this off right under our noses irks me to no end. We are partly to blame as we have allowed them to de-sensitize us, and keep us concerned about trivial things, like American Idol, Grammy's, Academy Awards, etc. ad nauseum. The times they are a changing, and now is the time to wake up, prepare, and pay attention to the signs. S + F for bringing this up.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Putin has that whole underground city in Russia with farsm and everything. I forget the name of it and it's only a few hours by train or plane from moscow.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I, also, have had the same suspicions. It started for me when the "Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation" starting asking billionairs to donate 50% of their overall worth. By April 2010, 40 billionairs pledged to donated 50% of their worth. Somebody already mentioned Steve Jobs, out on s(d)ick leave

That's a lot of moola. Pack it with the missing Iragi trillions. "I smell a rat in Denmark."

And now, I hear rummors about the Saudi Arabian King, is ill and in critical condition...I heard on MSNBC last night that the Royal Saudis are giving 37 billion to the people of S.A., so they don't uprise.

edit on 25-2-2011 by windword because: oops

edit on 25-2-2011 by windword because: oops

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
A few things to add.
First , I haven't yet learned how to put in links so gooqling will be necessary to find the information I will reference.

The idea of the elite coming out of the bunkers at a later date and ruling like gods? Google the movie "Zardoz" staring Sean Connery. Now there is a forgotten movie. Forgotten maybe because it could get to many people thinking.

Also try googling Paraguay Bush and or Paraguay Sun Myung Moon. You will find several references to the 100,000 acres of land sitting on a large natural gas reserve purchased by GWB several years ago. And right around the metaphorical corner the 1,000,000 acre site owned by Moon which sits upon, if I remember correctly, the largest fresh water aquafir in South America. And right down the road? An empty(right) American built military base just waiting for use.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Thanks, I added it to my instant que on Netflix.
Will watch this weekend.

I can't believe that the Governments of the world COULD/have build MASSIVE underground facilities in COMPLETE secrecy.
Furthermore, they COULD use these facilities to take shelter in, in the event of a doomsday type scenario.

All of this without the average citizen having a friggin clue!
Just the fact that it is theoretically possible pisses me off.
How did we become so complacent?
So uninformed?

I'll tell you how.
Because we are ENTERTAINED!!!!

I can only speak for MY country (America) because that is all I know.
But,.....
America reminds me of Rocky3.
Think about it!!!!!
Rocky went from a champions champion. A champion of the people.
He was the BEST!!!!
and then,.......he started living the good life. The big house, the interviews, the entertainment, fast cars, the motorcycle,
The big house, all of the distractions.

That's us

Then you have Mr.T.
He's pissed off, angry,motivated!!!FOCUSED!!!!!
.He has a goal and he works day and night to achieve it while Rocky is busy being entertained to death.

So, who won?????

Sorry, I know, I am a 37 year old man making Rocky references trying to relate it to current events but seriously,
it is the entertainment that killed us. How are going to go up against Mr.T without having your head in the game????

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Not that I wish harm on anyone, not at all - but in the name of karma...

Hopefully they will all be in the same place, at the same time and what ever happens - happens to them so the rest of us can lead better lives... They can take all of their money and gold with them too.

and yeah... karma can be dangerous so I retract that statement!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

S & F!
Interesting thead!

Uhm I don't know if anyone mentioned this one yet. I scanned the posts and didn't see it.

Alberto Poc and two other peasant leaders, friends of Ramiro's, went missing two nights ago near Livingston, Guatemala.

They were last seen traveling by canoe around 6:00pm, but they never arrived at their destination. A preliminary search yesterday turned up their canoe covered in blood. No bodies were found.

news.change.org...

Don't know if they bugged out and went to a bunker or not but I do find it suspicious. Maybe a croc got em? Sorry haven't done any follow-up to see if they showed up or not. Kinda tied up at the moment with something I gotta do.

I suppose it would make sense not to clone 'em all. Why bother?

Will post anything interesting I find.

Toni

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
I was also thinking the exact same way. I mean all these people think that they are changing their rulers but are they really? In my mind this is going to turn out to be a HUGE power grab by the elites. Was it staged, damn well could be. This may be part of a final push for power. Happy to see someone else was thinking this too. Maybe we could get on the same meds if needed, but I think we got something here

No need to get on meds! I feel the exact same way. I am actually new to this whole "Eye Opening experience." I recently saw the Zeitgeist: Moving Forward movie and let me tell you, "I havent been able to look at this world the same since." It is very disturbing when you actually WAKE UP and look around at what is happening around you!! Our Government is full of CON ARTIST. Our "elected leaders" are nothing more than manipulative criminals seeking more and more power at the costs of us, the AMERICAN PPL. With THAT said, not only do i think youre on to something, but I think we SHOULD start on that list so we can see just how many leaders are "missing" because this post is not as FAR FETCHED as some may think. I dont underestimate the USG anymore. None of us should.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Why would a leader need to be forced out to bug out to a bunker? Why wouldn't he just do it if he knew it was time? And who would want an over 80 year old cancer ridden leader like Mubarek anyway? Can you even imagine what it would be like locked up in a shelter with Gadhafi? He's a nutcase! How could either of them contribute to a future society? I see no reason to link the leaders being forced out with them heading to bunkers for an apocalypse. Yeah, they have money but what will that be worth when the SHTF. Heck, if it was really time to bug out, why not just disappear? If the shelter wasn't hidden well enough to begin with it wouldn't be safe anyway if it was entered early. With the right tools, time, and knowledge ANY shelter can be gotten into by determined people

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Perhaps some of you had already listened to Lindsay Williams on the Alex Jones show

HELLO!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Good thread OP, I'm with you 100%, I've had the same thoughts, that these guys are gonna start doing the runner before TSHTF.
Create distractions, starvation, desperation and war to keep us masses hooked into infighting amongst ourselves while they scamper into there holes (on the surface that sounds good) and emerge as the ultimate gods, that coupled with their life extention technology applications, as I'm sure thats all part of it as well, they become the ultimate masters - bring in their literal NEW-WORLD ORDER, kindof puts a new slant on the phrase

All sounds exactly what you'd expect of them and it's got a rank of "Highly Probale" in my book

Things are certainly changing politically, geologically and more so environmentally and I would seriously advise getting out of the cities and at altitude, if your not already and in small groups of like minded people with as much self sufficiency as humanly possible...it's gonna be a bumpy ride if what we're seeing happening now is only the tip of the ice-berg

edit on 26-2-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I like everyone else on ATS am sure that something is going is to happen very shortly on this world it also seems that things are ramping up for something big about to happen. And i do not know what it is that is about to happen but bear this in mind I am sure in my own mind that it has nothing to do with all the rubbish that is on the net in regard to comets and other things that i am sure was designed to take our minds off what is really happening.
Please ensure that you have enough food in the coming days and weeks to last you and your loved one for at least 6 to 10 months and remember you will not be eating 3 meals a day it will be one if your lucky enough to have food already stored, and do not store your food in our home because that will be the first place someone will look if they haven't got food. take care everyone we are all in for a very bumpy ride of the likes you have never experienced before or will want.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well I will wager a bet.

They,you,me,and everybody else will never make it out of here alive.

S a v v y ?

So go hide in your underground metal box if you want to.

Like the cowards of humanity that you will be.

Your point is dull.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It's true. It's called a political version of The Rapture. The rest of us can go back to fighting over stuff and the usual day to day.... But we'll be happy now because our opponents will be standing right in front of us trying to kill us. That's a whole lot better than a buncha assssswipes in DC trying to screwwww us.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You know, this could be very possible.

Assuming they are "bugging out" so the middle east is taken care of.....

But then you have to ask, what about america? Then when you look at the headlines, you see things like

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN LOOMS.

Possibly by march 4th the us government will begin to shut down. Is that the perfect time for a lot of the elites to fade into the background? Is that how the americans are going to pull it off?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Maybe they know that Israel is about to nuke Iran, or perhaps they have discovered that Iran now has the bomb and the wealthy leaders are all fleeing because they know what is coming.

Mubarik and Quadaffi are old school cronioes of Bush Sr, which means Cheney and Halliburton, so one can only guess.
edit on 2/26/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the above thread shows that Manchester has been sending its books underground. I wonder if other cities, countries etc have been doing the same/

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
For some reason, if the "end was nigh", I doubt that Hosni Mubarak and Gaddafi would get first dibs on the primo bunkers. Not to mention the Mubarak family can't touch any of their one billion dollars and Gaddafi will probably die rather than leave Libya. It's unrest in a specific situation in the world--and many of these countries were not stable to begin with. Other times that have included massive regional unrest includes all of Eastern Europe at the end of the 80s. It's a phase. Welcome to history.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Really weird !! I was thinking totally the same just the other day. You have nearly posted word for word what i was thinking....

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Maybe all of our world elites need to stop watching the "History" channel's "documentaries" and "reinactments" about the "end of the world."

edit on 26-2-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join