It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe this is what Prime Minister Cameron is pushing with his "big society" idea?

"Learn to fend for yourselves,cos we wont be around to help you for much longer"!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Could this be the connection with the meeting Hillary Clinton held a few weeks back. I shall go reread the info if any that came from those meetings. The more things unfold the more suspicious these meetings seem. I wish I could post a link to that thread but I don't know how.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've certainly wondered as much, in my more paranoid moments. I always figured if Oprah was still doing her show, then we should be okay. Because she should most certainly be on the list. But this is her final season.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I guess we should check on the whereabouts of Ted Turner, George Soros, Bill Gates and the like.

Then there's the Clintons, Bushes and their ilk.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Was going to say Oprah, and Bill Gates, we should watch what Sarkozy does this year and Merkel.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No one seemed very interested in this related thread I started a bit ago:

Neil Barofsky, Chief of TARP Oversight Team, Resigns
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Tony Blair would be an interesting person to watch.

We don't hear or see much of him any more and he always liked to be seen, heard, stick his nose into everyone's business etc.

But, we too have been talking about this and its funny how the richest are getting to jump ship first. Did they get the first class tickets?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Starred and Flagged.

This has been happening more and more. Didn't a lot of your senators in the US resign or just not run for power again last year? I can't remember the details but that was a little suspect.

Rats do have a tendency to jump from sinking ships1

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'd also be watching Putin.

And I think some of the biggest people to keep an eye on are the physicists that represent the future of our knowledge. For instance, Edward Witten. They would've saved Albert Einstein, so I can certainly see Witten being granted the same privilege.

And recent Nobel Prize winners...they're both smart AND rich.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If your theory is correct, and I think it makes a lot of sense, then the rats will most likely come crawling back after the "storm" passes. Does anyone know of a good method of exterminating the vermin?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if this has ever happened before.
The Governments of the world have been building massive underground bunkers for years now.
They have added on to cave systems that were already there.
Cave systems that, according to some, were not naturally made.

So, is it possible that 3600 years ago, the elites of that time took the knowledge and technology they had
and disappeared underground to ride out the storm?
Upon re-emerging they would seem like Gods to those who were unfortunate enough to survive.

Some say there were monoliths built to warn us of this inevitable catastrophy. These are great structures left behind by civilizations long gone.

Do we have anything that will survive as a testament to the human race of the current day?
What will future generations think of the Georgia Guidestones?
They will ask "who built them"
No one will know.

As generation after generation pass on, the Georgia guidestones will be just as much of a mystery as
the great Pyramids of Egypt. Maybe not arcitecturally speaking but the mystery surrounding how in the hell it got there and who in the hell built it will be every bit as intriguing.

and on and on it goes.

My main point though is to just raise awareness about this possibility.
If it is just the stuff of Hollywood fantasy then great!
But, IF we start to notice that more and more World leaders and the Super Wealthy begin
to dissapear from public sight, well,.......just maybe.......

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
election day in ireland today but an awful lot of high ranking, still relatively young politicians resigned surprisingly and did not run for almost guaranteed re-election. i think there is something to this. we have to think laterally. if we were to assume something global was going to happen and that only a small privaliged number were privy and wanted to keep it as quiet and inconspicuous as possible, what would we expect to see happening?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is actually one of the webbot predictions...a sign to watch for.

The rich/powerful/famous will start to disappear when it gets close to the end.

The good news is that according to webbot this process was going to be like a rapture scenario where people just vanish instantly.

No signs of that yet.

It still gives me the creeps everytime I hear of a politician dying suddenly or, like Steve Fossett, a billionaire vanishes without a trace.

I'd think more important people would go first, but then again...transfer power from smaller countries up the chain so that the more powerful ones can maintain stability as long as possible before it's thier turn and the rest of us are left to rot.

It would be a great cover for them though, flee from office because of revolution. The population would be so busy trying to put the peices back together that no one would think to ask where everyone had gone.

ETA...

I do remember the rumour from a couple years ago, that Congress met behind closed doors to discuss 'something'.

Supposedly they looked scared when they left, but none had any comments.

There is also the rumour that TPTB have made thier 2012 plans for the end 2011. It will be interesting to see what the later part of this year holds.

edit on 25-2-2011 by [davinci] because: Content

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You are exactly right!!! this is happening. but not the way you are saying. they are doing what they can to start protest and riot around the world... the government can say that they cant handle it so they "step-down" to their bunkers.

Check this thread i made... i think that this thread has to do with part of mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have been saying this very thing for weeks and am convinced that this really is happening. As you stated in the OP, if these leaders just disappeared there would be far too many questions. So, why not stage a riot and then they can step down, retreat to the safety of their bunkers and it's "no questions asked."

I don't believe anyone as of yet has actually seen the Saudi King since his supposed death, at least there haven't been any public sightings. Although it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he actually was dead. What an unhealthy bunch that Saudi Royal Family is. Trust me, I know.

And then there was the meeting between Hillary and all of the ambassadors. This one still strikes me as very odd.

Only time will tell, but I for one will be watching the movements of the worlds elite very closely.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by Screwed

Its pretty disturbing to think that the evil elite are going to rise from their bunkers after the world has been reduced to rubble with all their secret powerful technology they have been developing to rule over the remaining survivors with force, to make us their slaves and establish their New World Order... We can only hope this is not the case.

Think about this for a minute.
It would only take a couple of generations for people to have no clue
as to who these leaders with their "technology" are.
Scenario:
Survivors are forced to live like wandering nomads just trying to survive, eventually coming together in small tribes
and co-operating for survival. They "get it on" have kids, die from any number of things which are sure to shorten our life span, those kids have kids and before you know it.........in a very short time there is no one living who remembers the "Old World". Kind of like 'The Book of Eli'.

Meanwhile, the elite are doing the same thing. Breeding!!!
The unholy demon spawn of our world leaders emerge from the "pits of hell" and are worshipped for their obvious superior intellect and out of this world technology.
They emerge
bering gifts.........ummmmm......"forbidden fruits". A promise to be like them for a small....PRICE!
You can have SOME of this technology which will make life easier for you if you'll give me something first.

And round and round we go.......

I am off to Hollywood my friends.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think you may be right. The trillions which went missing in America, reported by Rumsfeld the day before 9/11, the billions in gold which went missing from the vault below the towers on 9/11, the billions given to bankers by near on every country in the world which has seemingly vanished without trace, may all be going to pay for some vehicle or under ground base to protect the worlds elite from some global disaster which is heading our way just over the horizon.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
we'll know soon enough. Within the next 18 months all will be reviled...Something for sure is taking place as there are WAY to many people , important people, who will lose everything by saying what they are saying if nothing happens. Never has so many important people spoken out about things as they are doing now...Y2K wasn't 1/1000 of what this is....There is something BIG going down...We will know soon enough, I hope, to prepare.....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Not Sure if they are bugging out, but i wish they would hurry up and bugger off.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Actually, there are people who have been keeping an eye on this kind of thing for years. Even Alex Jones has talked about it. And Bill Cooper too, I think.

Anyway, keep an eye on famous and priceless artworks, statues, etc. Remember there were some very valuable things stolen in egypt recently. And Iraq has noted some priceless items missing as well. Of course, some paintings could be switched out and we wouldn't know it. Just a few thoughts.

I would also pay attention to celebrities who are very politically active such as Angelina Jolie. Miss CFR herself. If people like her start becoming scarce, somethings up.

S&F OP.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join