It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I heard of this crazy idea last week and laughed at first.
Then, it kept creeping into my mind, making me contemplate the possibility.
It actually seems feasable. It would, at the very least, make a great plot for a Hollywood movie.

What if, One by one, the leaders of the world are "being removed" by what WE think is the will of the people but in reality a very carefully planed out CIA instigated uprising of the people, thus forcing the leaders out of their positions of power, thus allowing them to "BUG OUT" to their underground bunkers??

I know, pretty far out there.
But, a great mental exercise nonetheless.

But, why wouldn't the leaders just.....LEAVE on their own?
Because we would know something was up for sure.
The best way to remain hidden is to not have anyone looking for you in the first place.
Once a leader is removed from power, the people are just happy to have their freedoms back and are more likely
to not hunt down and demand the whereabouts of their former leader. In the event the people want blood then a sacrifice must be made...."So Sorry Gadaffi, More food for us" mentality.

The people will declare victory, and congratulate eachother, all dancing around the fire singing Cumbia
like we are all in the end of Return of the Jedi after defeating the Evil Empire, and then????..........

Whammy, most of us get wiped out by this incoming dark star that is causing havok already.

Fade to black
Fade in to

Rising from the ashes,
the leaders emerge, ready to take control of their new, much more manageable kingdom possesing technology never before seen even by the inhabitants of the "old world" not to mention, the ONLY technology in existance anymore.
The poor bastards who were left would be instant slaves and humanity would be doomed!!!!

I don't know guys and gals,
what do you think?
Just the rantings of a paranoid tin foil hat wearin' lunatic or
The next big Hollywood Movie or.........maybe.........

Edit to add:
Would it be possible to start a list of the wealthy and powerful elite who have thus far gone missing?
If this continues to be a running theme, the list could grow pretty long, thus, lending credibility to this far out theory.
If it truely is happening, it will happen the way they do everything else.....incrimentally! baby steps, so as not to raise eyebrows.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I was also thinking the exact same way. I mean all these people think that they are changing their rulers but are they really? In my mind this is going to turn out to be a HUGE power grab by the elites. Was it staged, damn well could be. This may be part of a final push for power. Happy to see someone else was thinking this too. Maybe we could get on the same meds if needed, but I think we got something here

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hey, this is a conspiracy website, you are posting at the right place.
I don't have any idea if that is what is going on, but I certainly have seen a lot crazier ideas floating around here.

I gave you a star and a flag.

@ logical thinking:

Maybe we could get on the same meds if needed, but I think we got something here

That gave me a chuckle.
edit on 25-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I'm on board with this idea. It occurred to me as well. And who better to help things along than your friendly neighborhood intelligence community MSM "reporters" from CNN/CIA on the ground in the thick of it. That's well within the realm of possibility, and in my opinion very probable.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

A nice theory. Maybe true, but obviously Mugabe isn't welcome to the party. They are allowing him to stay in power and be taken down with the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Did you hear it in one of my or burntheships' threads? Because we discussed this very thing in a few threads as well. Are they bugging out? It's a very real possibility. We started tracing some of the activities and actions of, say, for example, the Saudi Arabian king and the monarch in Morocco, and sure enough Morocco had an uprising. Unexpected by many accounts. Mubarak be ousted could well have been a big ruse for a bugout move for him and his billions. All of these uprisings could well be being orchestrated to give them an out. Stranger things have happened. It's definitely something to keep a close eye on. See who's being saved and who's being thrown outta the life raft or under a tank.

And hell, you know most of these elite and national leaders all have homes in other, maybe safer, places and billions stashed away (though it could be the ultimate irony for them should that money become worthless somehow...I mean if the value of my dollar crashes, won't the value of theirs crash too? I guess they have so many more dollars than I do that they won't feel it as much, though, and maybe that's the plan). This whole gold buying thing to me is sort of a con game too to suck up the last of the money from the people.

Anyway, just some quick thoughts on the subject. Looking forward to hearing more thoughts about this.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Come to think of it,
itmay have been a comment posted by YOU that introduced me to this theory.
Your avatar sticks in my head as the one I remember reading it from.
I knew I got the idea from someone on ATS from SOME thread but couldn't remember where.
Thanks for the sleepless nights my friend.

and to the poster who suggested sharing meds.

My wife would be all for it. She tells me I need to be on something all of the time.

Comes with the territory I suppose.

edit to add:
Could you either provide links to these threads for me or bring the info you gathered to this one?
I want to read more about this theory but couldn't remember which thread I saw it in.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And it's not only world leaders. It's also rich people, in general. Take the Mayor of Kiev, Leonid Chernovetsky, for example. This rather eccentric businessman founded the Pravex Group and the Pravex Bank, one of the largest banks in Ukraine, and he's been MIA since November. And then, of course, there's Steve Jobs.
edit on 25-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If the world's elites are all bugging out to "somewhere", then it's ok with me that they're leaving me out of it. Think about the kind of place it would be to have all of these leaders.
Definitely not any kind of place I'd want to be.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I would hope for the safety of the dead scientists over the past 6 years.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

MY bet would be off world.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Thought that was you! The better discussion was in BTS's thread here. We started seeing patterns in all the threads on the separate "revolutions" and it got us to wondering. That thread is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

No need to lose sleep over this but definitely something to keep a very close eye on, as we could get some important clues from it about our global future. There are probably some wars going on under the covers that we can only glimpse the first clue about.

Maybe other people have noticed patterns too, and we can put them together here to keep an eye on these people?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yep.....Got to admit, it`s crossed my mind.
Hasn`t this been in the back of our minds for quite a while.
I mean, it`s common sense that they`d do something like this.
Nice thread. S+F !

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This theory is extremely plausible. We will have to wait until more western leaders go MIA for this theory to go viral. If this is true, I think karma will bite all of them on the ass BIG TIME!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Yes. Exactly. Look at all of them with homes in "safe" zones. Now safe zones is a relative term in itself.

For some a safe zone could simply mean simply a place outside their own country where the people are angriest with them and/or their lifestyle or leadership style. For others and relative to other theories, it might mean a safe place geographically on the planet should some "thing" occur (thing being anything so many other theories touch on—say a chemical/biological/nuclear attack or a polar shift or a bloody revolution).

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xM0J0xJ0J0x

Well start looking for clues and patterns and posting them here. Sure, we all think it's plausible, but what are YOU seeing that makes you think this?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have been wondering the same thing with the seemingly worldwide austerity measures!
It almost seems like those in power are squeezing as much capital out of us as they can,before they retreat to the safety of their bunkers,and leaving us to fend for ourselves!
The money,gold etc, being clawed back just now,will enable them to rebuild society when they emerge blinking into the daylight once again!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You never know. There have been some pretty shady things going on with space programs, unscheduled and/or unexpected shuttle trips and "payload" launches, shooting down and putting up "satellites" and rumors of weapons systems in space. Some or all of those could be smokescreens. And maybe that is what they're spending all their billions on. Again, post your clues here to start putting together the patterns you're seeing.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Very interesting times we live in eh, I believe this theory to be quite possible, I hadn't really connected the protests to the elite bugging out. So we must ask, why would they bug out? It suggests they know something is going to happen that requires them to bug out. Could it be an incoming dark star as you've mentioned? Solar activity? That comet that's going to pass by us in October? Something else like earthquakes or the eruption of a super volcano?

Its pretty disturbing to think that the evil elite are going to rise from their bunkers after the world has been reduced to rubble with all their secret powerful technology they have been developing to rule over the remaining survivors with force, to make us their slaves and establish their New World Order... We can only hope this is not the case.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I thought of this thing from the egipt "revolt" ...
I was SURE OF IT when they caught "mister criminal Davis" CIA animal on the loose...
Might be ...
It's 50-50% by now...
But YES :
Grabbing the BIGGEST OIL RESERVES on earth , is a BIG step towards a POLICE STATE /WORLD...
The whole world's economies depend on oil...
So : who controls the resources , the MONEY and the leaders YES HAS ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER THE WHOLE F WORLD!
sad AND TRUE!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join