It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to register

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm joining ATS to promote my research concerning world events and real history. On top of that, I have too much spare time on my hands.... Thank You....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyselfandI
I'm joining ATS to promote my research concerning world events and real history. On top of that, I have too much spare time on my hands.... Thank You....

Pretty Smart to register here. I think it's the smartest thing I've ever done on the web. I use this vid as a memo to new members. Not all of them recieve it. So now you can feel speciel.
I think you'll get the message it entails.
We are truthseekers here.

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 25-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hey there! i am new as well. I also have way to much time on my hands. hope you enjoy all the learning that ats has to offer. I was a lurker for awhile before I joined. I am glad i did! =)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by memyselfandI

Welcome to ATS memyselfandI. Enjoy your stay and see you in the boards...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyselfandI

Hey there and welcome to ATS ... I look forward to reading about your research I have a feeling we may be on similar wavelengths

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Welcome . You can only memorize and learn in school . This is where you can get educated . Never let your learnin' interfere with your education because a lot of what you learned just isn't so .

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Greeting's to all of you wonderful fellow truth-seekers, I have been on AT'S for a few days now, enjoying my freedom of speech responsibly, as well as enjoying yours. I look forward to making friend's on here and sharing opinions, Thanks AT'S for providing us all a home where we can once again exercise the freedoms of speech and information.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
welcome.. im trying to get my foot in the door sort of speak too. hope it starst sooner then later. we live in blessed times dont we?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well you can definitely spend a lot of time here if you want to....and sometimes even if you
don't want to......it's the ATS force...it's just too powerful to resist....

Welcome to ATS!
edit on 2/25/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

I strongly agree and I'm glad that we have that knowledge in common.
edit on 27-2-2011 by memyselfandI because: wanted to make every post matter (no minimal statements with second sentence)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I believe that the "blessed times" statement is up for debate. But thank you for your reply.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hi memyselfandI, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Welcome and hope you find what you're looking for here
There is so much great information here and youre sure to find a few wonderful members.

ATS had a radio show that is great as well. Ive been listening and really enjoy the subject matter and the hosts.. tune in next time

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thank you for allowing me to join this site and I'll take your signature quote in mind...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hi memyselfandI and welcome to ATS hope to see you soon in the forums!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thank you for the heads-up on the ATS radio show. I'm looking forward to discussing topics with you in the near future.

new topics

top topics

join