It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov't stands for everything we Hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
First thanks to Hawaii50 for bringing this up in the first place... the original thread wasn't getting enough attention and the YT videos were removed. I uploaded the documentary to megavideo so we still have access.

Based upon the best-selling book of the same name by Naomi Wolf, the film makes the case that American democracy is being threatened. Wolf investigates parallels between the state of our civil liberties and those of dictatorships, fascist regimes, and other once-free societies. Wolf discusses a number of deeply unsettling similarities — from the use of unofficial paramilitary organizations and secret prisons to the targeted suspension of the rule of law.

This documentary shows the factual evidence that the U.S Gov't has put in place the same measures that fascist gov'ts in history have used to close an open state. It's a little slow to get into but picks up very quickly - I urge everyone to watch this documentary all the way through or prove to be ignorant like most of the U.S public.

I've tried to embed the video with no avail but here is the external link! Please take the time to watch this even if it takes you a series of days, while stopping and starting it.
It truly is a good show.

external link: www.megavideo.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
One of my college professors tried to tell our class that fascists could only be "far right wing" lol man was he clueless. I will not deny the intimate relationship between big business and big gov in this country and will even admit at the very least we are at the beginning of a fascist state. As far as I'm concerned multinational business should not be permitted to exist.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

I think you will find that many college professors are so bogged up with "academic" knowledge and theoretical ideology that they are short sighted and unable to see things for how they really are.

I've found that when put into practice, Academic knowledge is sometimes a lot less effective than real world knowledge.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

edit on 25-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2011 by Klassified because: Nevermind

new topics

top topics

join