It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH about HAARP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

this might answer your question www.bariumblues.com...

unlike normal condensation trails, these trails do not dissipate after ten minutes or so. Instead, they expand outwards, remaining as huge cloud like projections, often the length of the sky, floating there for hours after their release. Some observers of this issue claim that these chemtrails can consist of laboratory created RNA, aluminum oxide, ethylene dibromide, barium, and other yucky things. Some chemtrails include polymer fibers. If so, they hold a plethora of risk for the humans below, including neurological disturbances, heart problems, breathing problems, etc.
That is from the above link, nice stuff, it fall's down and get's blown around and comes down in rain and snow acid rain? no wonder we a sick. the land is dying, and the waters are polluted.

edit on 25-2-2011 by bekod because: text addition

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

on the subject of billy meier this sent shivvers down my spine cause i have seen allot of these firstg hand and the fact that it was predicted in 58 makes it even more erie.

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Truth is no more than how someone sees something them self.. So, no ones truth is better than anyone else's. Your truth may not be his truth. Anyway, the way I see it there is no ONE REAL TRUTH on this planet earth....Truth is merely a word, like A$$hole.....nothing more, nothing less !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
incorrect post
edit on 25-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So we shouldn't have an understanding of a technology that other Country's very good and
well have developed also ?
Scalar weapons technology is not unique to the United States !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Good evening

Its better on my attitude if I start certain posts with a friendly somewhat tongue in cheek sarcastic greeting

The U.S. Navy uses
"elf" ( extremely low frequency) frequencies; all the time to communicate with deep diving boomers in hiding
articles/Janes-Military-Communications/US-Navy-Extremely-Low-Frequency-ELF-communications-programme-United-States.html

I haven't see any zombie heads exploding anywhere in the country yet. If you are presenting a "truth" about anything thread shouldn't you at least make an attempt to includes someTruth"???

edit on 25-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

HAARP is everything your article said and much much more. People should really do research before claiming the info. was false. If anything you only touched the surface. You may already know about these resources but if not it will behoove you to look through this. Tesla was murdered for this technology.There is a wb page www.HAARP.net scroll down good book on subject "Angels Don't Play this HAARP" Dr. Begich and Manning authors. The article will follow.You may want to search Brzezinski (last name) did papers on HAARP. Good luck

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Vandettas

this might answer your question www.bariumblues.com...

unlike normal condensation trails, these trails do not dissipate after ten minutes or so. Instead, they expand outwards, remaining as huge cloud like projections, often the length of the sky, floating there for hours after their release. Some observers of this issue claim that these chemtrails can consist of laboratory created RNA, aluminum oxide, ethylene dibromide, barium, and other yucky things. Some chemtrails include polymer fibers. If so, they hold a plethora of risk for the humans below, including neurological disturbances, heart problems, breathing problems, etc.
That is from the above link, nice stuff, it fall's down and get's blown around and comes down in rain and snow acid rain? no wonder we a sick. the land is dying, and the waters are polluted.

edit on 25-2-2011 by bekod because: text addition

Why does the MSM say nothing about HAARP? Nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join