It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH about HAARP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Thank you

People blame me for not looking at the other side of the argument when they aren't even doing so themselves! I have looked at the counter argument multiple times and it still doesn't convince me, I'm sorry skeptics but you can't convince me otherwise, from what I've learned/ read, etc... This man is a prophet, whether you want to acknowledge it or not..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Omega man

No one doubts that HAARP may or can be used for the wrong reasons and that it's capabilities could be used to harm the Earth.
Using Billy Mieirs as a valid reference is just the wrong source. Sorry

Besides,your quote from Billy has been posted from a multitude of sources before.
The quotes or idea's arent even new.

NOW Billy gets credit for THAT too?

Did'nt he make a ray gun that has haarp power capablities? THAT would be cool.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I dont buy it as a chemical agent more of a resonance delivered style. To much trickle down effect in congress and the military, eventually someone knows something somewhere and will spout forth to another in short order. Think about it , if you were able to paralize a bird mid flight its done and over the initial fall from 100 ft would probably do the deed.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Omega Man is right.....

The government lies to you too! Their a bunch of deceitful liars! And a humble man living in the mountains in Switzerland, you can't even acknowledge that he has some positive and enlightening things too say??? It has been proven that some of his work is 100% credible and legit and you refuse to do the appropriate research to learn so... I've been trying to show all of you the truth behind all the muck, but you can't see through it... This man is a good person with true and good intentions... And you'd still rather listen to the Gov. who has only there agenda in mind. He is for the people you fool!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Um...what? Because I don't believe the Meier lies, I must believe politician's lies?
No, I don't believe any politician. At all. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

With that kind of reasoning, I'm not at all surprised that Meier BS keeps resurfacing...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

My reasoning is that everybody lies, some people more than others and for many different reasons. We have a system with many lies, truths and half truths floating around. To discard information because it came from a questionable source is not to question the information.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You mind as well not believe anything based on your reasoning..

www.pxleyes.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Omega Man is right.....

No, he's not.

The government lies to you too! Their a bunch of deceitful liars!

No kidding! That's the first thing you've said that I agree with.

And a humble man living in the mountains in Switzerland, you can't even acknowledge that he has some positive and enlightening things too say???

Not when he's been shown to be a fraud, no.

It has been proven that some of his work is 100% credible and legit

No, it hasn't. Just the opposite.

and you refuse to do the appropriate research to learn so...

I've done plenty of research about Meier. I just draw different, some would say more rational, conclusions from it.

I've been trying to show all of you the truth behind all the muck, but you can't see through it... This man is a good person with true and good intentions... And you'd still rather listen to the Gov. who has only there agenda in mind.

I have yet to see anything on Meier one way or another from the government. Please show me some so I can become better informed on the matter.

He is for the people you fool!

For the gullible people, maybe.
edit on 25-2-2011 by subject x because:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
To discard information because it came from a questionable source is not to question the information.

Feel free to believe any questionable sources you like.
There's to much utter BS in the world for me to waste my time on them.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you refer to my other thread from last week,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will find all the evidence you could ever want....

And please watch the video or at least the conclusions made by the scientists and researchers because they complete debunk YOU!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Aarrgg! A touch, I do confess. I fear I breathe my last...

I'm convinced now. Who can debate such flawless reasoning as that?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
If you refer to my other thread from last week,

You mean the one in the HOAX bin? That thread?

And please watch the video or at least the conclusions made by the scientists and researchers because they complete debunk YOU!

Yeah, I saw that one. Somehow, I don't feel debunked.
It's been shown repeatedly that the scientists who purportedly support the Meier BS are being taken out of context or have never even commented on the subject. The Meier believers just refuse to accept the evidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
didn't the entire concept of HAARP come from the movie REMO WILLIAMS?

I think Groves was the contractor

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

There's to much utter BS in the world for me to waste my time on them.

Then why have you even commented on this thread? So now you lie, are we to believe anything you have to say from now on?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I don't much care what you believe. If you had anything of substance, you wouldn't be trying to make such a nonsensical point.

I'm done beating my head against this particular wall. I should have known better.
Enjoy the thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Well thank you for your input and hopefully one day you will find the truth!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Niceguybob has got it completely right. BM was not needed for this thread, everything said has been beaten to death elsewhere and there is nothing new. What is needed is real evidence of HAARP being used in a negative way, and whatever results that may be produced. To be sure there have also been some ratty replies, quite unecessary in their extent, with a focus on BM, as if to say that the controversy over HAARP is rubbish because it's BM who is relating the tale. The same tale has been around long before BM spoke about.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

:bnghd:

Meiers opinion is dead wrong. I fail to see how a research station that heats part of the ionosphere is going to lead to our destruction. There's no evidence that such a facility even could cause quakes and one has to stretch the imagination even farther to include all the other phenomena laid at the feet of this non-classified research station. The HAARP facility has been claimed to control the weather (no evidence for this), cause quakes (no evidence for this), fight off aliens (no evidence for this), kill birds mid-flight in Arkansas and other states (no evidence for this). So what we have is paranoid speculation backed by nothing. Human beings are pattern seeking creatures, we want to think there is an order to everything, that (bad) things happen for a reason. I understand why the idea of sinister government scientists manipulating the Earth is a more attractive prospect to some than letting a mystery go unanswered (animal die offs) or accepting a natural explanation (quakes happen because of fault lines and plate tectonics). But there is simply no evidence that HAARP can do any of this.

HAARP FAQ

edit on 25-2-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
From what I understand, the Earth's magnetic field is sustained by the rotation of the inner core. Mars apparantley had a strong magnetic field, and for that reason could sustain an atmosphere, however, something happened to Mars, possibly a collision, that threw its magnetic field out of synchronisation.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GodForbid

So why would HAARP's signals effect us if their are constant signals bombarding us anyway?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join