It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA at it again, Nationwide Motorcyce ONLY checkpoints The war on Bikers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

What kind of study is it if people volunteer and it's not real situations though? All I'm saying is that these are commonplace things. They're always studying something on the roads. But I understand that everyone's a little jumpy.

reply to post by Expat888

Very true. We have a long list, don't we?

edit on 2/25/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Lucidity, why in thread after thread do you seem to come across as a goverment shill?
It is NOT alright to discriminate .period.
Any conveyance could be stolen or unsafe.....They already have plenty statistics to work with.... There is another agenda at work here....The situation screams it......
This is a move against a particular group within society.
I can see more than one reason this is part of the wider agenda.
And yes its called a POLICE STATE..........
Before they fully implement it, they are trying to make all and sundry cower before them.
You will be no problem, but they are working on the more intransigents first.
And i think you know it too.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It seems... Step by step, they are steadily moving forward with their plans.

It's almost insulting, that they coerce the burliest archetypes so blatantly. When I think biker... I'm reminded of rough and tumble guys who don't give a damn about society's restrictions, going to ruthless lengths and securing personal freedom... In every sense of the word.

Oh wait, those died out some time ago. Owning a Harley doesn't mean # these days!

edit on 25-2-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Were not all dead.....just real old............LOL

The ones you are thinking about are still riding Nomad accross the country, like we have for years.....a lot fewer inn number but still there

And we dont like being pushed around
edit on 26-2-2011 by lastrebel because: too add

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Hairy and scary unwashed and tattoooooed bikers? Nah. Not you anyway. No biker I know knows how to type much less turn on a computer.

OK I'll tell TSA that I saw some terrorists on camels in San Bernardino heading west on the eye ten that were carrying suspicious bundles hidden just below the camels' buttholes. The plan is that from that moment on TSA nationwide will be watching for camel butts. Maybe then they'll leave you uncouth scooter folk alone.

This public service brought to you by "Concerned Citizens Watching Out For Camels On The Interstates" (CCWOFCOTI) WTF for short.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by lastrebel

Hairy and scary unwashed and tattoooooed bikers? Nah. Not you anyway. No biker I know knows how to type much less turn on a computer.

LOL.........your right abouit the unwashed part, I bath...........LOL

You would be suprised how many of us old schoolers are still out there, I have been riding since 1969, only got one tattoo....it starts at my wrists, goes up both arms accross my back, got a two foot ponytail and my beard is in two braids and I got more hair on my back than most folksd have on their heads..........LOL.

Your right about one thing though........the time of us free roaming Bikers is almost over. There isnt room for us in this "Brave New World" The few of us left are in our 50s and 60s and the younger genoration cant even imagaine what true freedom even is.

Here is something someone wrote that speaks volumes

When the Last Biker Falls

Author Unknown

The old ones stand out now, their numbers dwindling down. They're a sad loss to the American scene, these individualists with the worn down clothes and faces. You can still see them sometimes, the real ones, some in packs, not as large as a while ago, sometimes alone.

The alone one is the best.

One who's been there a long time, staying in the life he loves, never giving into a system that sucks you up like a vortex if you slip just one foot into it. He's got his connections - a few like him that care for and protect each other. Hanging onto the only unique lifestyle left, like old dinosaurs, their faces are leathered and rough by forty, but their eyes still sharp and knowing.

Some are gray in the beards and braids, some are limp in the step and some pain in the kidneys. Still they know that no other life is life, but merely a dreary journey into everyone else's monotony. He looks at the new ones, then turns away, knowing they will never know of life on the road and of the women who can take it. Wild, loving women who'll hang in with them, because they love it too. A woman with a wild heart and a loyal soul, that's what's needed here.

The new ones are shiny and young and a bit too clean. They're born into a system that has an iron grip now. The new one's will never know and couldn't take "the life."

I think it's a mystery, even to the old ones, why this life is theirs, but it is, and it's the only one.

When the last biker falls, like the dinosaurs, the sun will go down on a breed of heart-of-gold, tough as nails, free spirited men, who even at their worst, love what's theirs and protect it. In a world-wide system that is making all people as alike as manufactured dolls, the earth will be a duller place...

When the last biker falls.

Author Unknown

sorry for straying off topic

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It appears the regime have sent their goons out to harrass the people and incite them to violence. What better way to usher in marshal law. They have used this same tatic for years. If they succeed in pushing people past their breaking point, to the point of riots or violence, they can justify marshal law. They will keep up their harrassment and unconsititional attacks until they succeed in angering the public into fighting back. In fact, I predict there are going to be many more of these coming at us from all sides. But something needs to be done. Stepping on Bikers rights is the same as stepping on all Americans rights. And don't worry, if you weren't targeted this week you will be the next.:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drifter1109

I tend to think you may be right.......who better to go after to incite violence than us?

We are an easy target, prone to react violently when harressed and easliy made the "Bad Guy" I think this could just be a test run to see how the American people will react to the police using violence on a masive scale against a group of people the public tends to dislike anyhow.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join