It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars Charlie Sheen full interview.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That is the whole crazy interview. Charlie Sheen is about to self destruct. Ramblings of a drugged out egomaniac.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Two and a Half Men Cancelled after Charlie Sheen's latest bipolar rant on Infowars. He attacked them and they countered by pulling the plug on the self called "Vatican assasssin warlock."

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Yeah I just saw that too...

www.deadline.com...

UPDATED: As Two And A Half Men star Charlie Sheen's erratic behavior escalated today in a series of verbal assaults on the show's creator-executive producer Chuck Lorre, the sitcom's network and studio did the only thing they could in the situation: pull the plug. But they only did it for this season

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm listening to it now. Jeez, Charlie Sheen is legitimately crazy. WOW!

It's not even funny. He just comes across as a complete C#!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is the show cancelled or what because the news here showed tomorrow's front pages and one mentions Charlie himself has been cut from the show, nothing about the show itself being axed or whatever

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok, I listened to the first video, heard 5 minutes of the second and came to the conclusion that although I'd never heard of this Alex Jones guy before joining ATS, I wish I hadn't because he sounds like such a sycophantic, irritating moron who thinks he somehow has an inside edge over everybody else.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I just feel sorry for the guys co-workers. Good TV jobs are hard to come by and the moron is not only ruining it for himself, but for all the other people dependent upon that show for their livelihood.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I listened to half of the interview, but had to stop. It was just too painful. There is nowhere for Sheen to go but down and when he hits ground......SPLAT! It is not going to be a pretty sight. He is as high as you can go when you are bipolar. Usually when they hit rock bottom everything is gone. Money, friends, family, goddesses, vatican warlock whatever, home. If he has indeed lost his job then the money will go fast because of the expensive addictions he has. I bet even Alex Jones has even taken "donations" from him. I am not a doctor, but I am willing to bet he has the more serious form of bipolar. It's a shame that his family can't have him involuntary committed before he loses all of his children's money.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I keep wondering if Alex knew Sheen was going to sound bonkers. I thought Sheen sounded delusional/schizophrenic. I heard Alex have to insert some corrections (in the spirit of, for example,: "Yeah you mean proverbially not literally") < My paraphrase) When sheen was referring to things like "Violently".......

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Honestly? If he loses all HIS money, his children will probably be better off than if they grow up rich spoiled kids in the fame business. People should have to make it on their own merits anyway. Its what nature intended.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I keep wondering if Alex knew Sheen was going to sound bonkers. I thought Sheen sounded delusional/schizophrenic. I heard Alex have to insert some corrections (in the spirit of, for example,: "Yeah you mean proverbially not literally") < My paraphrase) When sheen was referring to things like "Violently".......

Yea, I noticed this. Sheen said something about murdering people who harmed his family and Jones added, "The Infowars way. The Infowars way". Sheen also talked alot about loving and hating violently. I thought the word passionately would have been a more appropriate word to use, but Sheen's choice of words was a reflection on his frame of mind right now. He is a ticking time bomb ready to explode. He has been known for violence against women in the past and his reference to the women around him as his goddesses was demeaning. He acts like a Hugh Hefner wannabe or an Arab Sheik. He is living in a fantasy world. Alex Jones' expression was priceless.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I think Sheen refers to the women in his life as Goddesses because he views women as a physical manifestation of the feminine half of The God and Goddess. I am of course just guessing, but regardless of his reason for using the word Goddess, I did not sense any derogatory vibes from his use of the term.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
im a ninja warrior. where i sign up lol.
it really seemed like he was putting a little extra on it. putting up a front. trying to scare someone

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Trust me, it's demeaning. He is referring to them as "his" goddesses. He looks and treats women like objects and sometimes punching bags. Research his abuse toward women.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This coming from someone who describes his fortune as belonging to his children. There is more than one way to objectify a person. Some people turn other people in large walking wallets they get to plunder if they reproduce with them.

Mind you I am not defending Sheen and his track record with domestic violence. Just sayin.'

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He ranted again today on the Fox Sports radio's "Loose cannons" show. I cant find a youtube clip yet, but you can listen too it Here

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I don't think I referred to his fortune belonging to his children. Maybe I should have worded this in another way. The point I was trying to get across is that when he finally comes out of this he will have lost everything including what is rightly theirs. Just like a gambling addiction. I've seen parents gamble away house payments, grocery money, children's college fund and child support. I know he is wealthy, but it won't last long if he continues down this path.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
He ranted again today on the Fox Sports radio's "Loose cannons" show. I cant find a youtube clip yet, but you can listen too it Here

At least he sounds more coherent and talks at a normal pace in that interview. He also apologies for accidentally cussing. Completely different in this interview, maybe whatever he was on it's out of his system. He still sounds arrogant by saying he's with his goddesses and having fun.

Doesn't seemed to concerned with his fellow cast members by saying "be patient, be focused, we are at war."

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Heeerrreee's Charlie...

TMZ interview...

Enjoy.

ETA: I think Charlie's shirt says "Your time will come"... Looks like the man's on a mission.
edit on 1-3-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

ETA: Just a thought but anyone see signs that Charlie's doing a Joaquin Pheonix?
edit on 1-3-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erica1631
I listened to half of the interview, but had to stop. It was just too painful. There is nowhere for Sheen to go but down and when he hits ground......SPLAT! It is not going to be a pretty sight. He is as high as you can go when you are bipolar. Usually when they hit rock bottom everything is gone. Money, friends, family, goddesses, vatican warlock whatever, home. If he has indeed lost his job then the money will go fast because of the expensive addictions he has. I bet even Alex Jones has even taken "donations" from him. I am not a doctor, but I am willing to bet he has the more serious form of bipolar. It's a shame that his family can't have him involuntary committed before he loses all of his children's money.

Yeah this really sounds like a manic episode with some hints of psychosis. Did you hear the ABC (I think) interview where he was asked if he was bipolar, and said something like "No, I'm bi-winner! I just go from winning to winning some more!" That's an absolute classic manic response to a question like that.

I feel sorry for the guy but in all likelihood his disorder has contributed to his success in some ways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join