It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

might be just a silly question: what do we learn about NWO from the events in Egypt, Lybia... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I was just wondering...

if, as many here tend to believe, there is indeed a pretty small coherent group of people pulling all the strings, staging major global events just to make sure in the end they'll get what they want: global hegemony...

if, indeed, these people do control those events that later on turned out to be game-changers...

if we do assume these people do represent old white economical power and share the wish to install some kind of technocracy that rules the masses who are being kept stupid by offering them soma (cfr. Aldous Huxley)...

how then can we ascribe what is taking place in the middle-east (and other regions in the world) to the agenda of those in power?

Was there a Bilderberg meeting during which the idea of having the people revolt has been discussed/approved?
Could it be that this revolt has nothing to to with such groups?
Could it be that statements about that small group ruling everything are just wrong?

Please understand my position:
- I'm willing to keep a very open mind
- I second Zappa's statement: politics are the entertainment branch of business
- I'm familiar with the stuff that's being published on CFR, TC, Bilderberg (although in less detail than I would like)
yet I'm skeptical when reading a of posts dealing with TPTB

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
These people want 95% of the world dead, and want a god-man to rule over them. Thus what's not to like about world wide upheavals? I'll bet they are long oil and short the rest of the stock market. Thus there is a lot of money to be made via disaster capitalism.

Their model is actually feudalism under a god-man pharaoh. They love Egyptian religion and they love that political model too, wherein everyone is property of the pharaoh.

All of this fits in nicely with the world government under the antichrist, described in detail in the Bible books of Daniel and Revelations. Frankly it's not looking too good right now.

I'd hate to be living in these times. O wait, crap I am living in these times!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
These people want 95% of the world dead, and want a god-man to rule over them. Thus what's not to like about world wide upheavals? I'll bet they are long oil and short the rest of the stock market. Thus there is a lot of money to be made via disaster capitalism.

Their model is actually feudalism under a god-man pharaoh. They love Egyptian religion and they love that political model too, wherein everyone is property of the pharaoh.

All of this fits in nicely with the world government under the antichrist, described in detail in the Bible books of Daniel and Revelations. Frankly it's not looking too good right now.

I'd hate to be living in these times. O wait, crap I am living in these times!

thanks for your reply. However, in that reply there are some statements that - in my opninion - needs sourcing or clarification. For example, what source do you use to claim the 95% statistic? Is this based on fact (or derived facts, like the first report of the club of Rome) or speculation?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

You have to look at the whole picture.

Here is what they are trying to destract us from: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I document stage three in that thread.

This time we KNOW they are preparing a False flag to scare the public into accepting an even nastier and permanent version of the Patriot Act or as a start of WWIII. If you have any doubts that the US government would allow its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before and in exactly the same way to justify WAR. Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad the "enemy" until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?) US Diplomat Guilty of Murder: Pakistan Police Report and the update Us Caught in Big Lie

This snippet from that news story leads us to the second stage of the tried and true formula: The second prong of the strategy is to insulate.

Furthermore, the US government, according to the Guardian, induced major US news organizations to hide what they knew about Davis's real role from the American public. The paper reported that several US news organizations had also learned on their own that Davis is a spy, but then voluntarily withhheld the information from the American public "at the request of the Obama administration," which preferred to stick to the fictional story line that Pakistan is holding an American "diplomat" in "violation of the Vienna Convention" on diplomatic immunity.

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves. Dir. of Nat. Intel lies to Congress or adopts politically correct stance on Muslim Brotherhood and Arizona Governor Jan Brewer asks Obama's Admin. for help and is told the borders are more secure than ever before Meanwhile out of the other side of her mouth Napolitano is saying to Congress The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks pointing the finger at "homegrown terrorists" that is Americans. Gee, I wonder why they are stirring up Union and Teaparty protests.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack: make it easy by offering no opposition. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I outline how Homeland UNsecurity removed hundreds of border patrol agents from the Mexican Border, derailed the border fence authorized by Congress in 2006 and then cancels the Border Fence Project in January of this year. Ms. Napolitano justified to lawmakers a 30 percent budget reduction for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. (March 17, 2010) Finally in June and July of this year three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops Worse while Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the CORRUPT Mexican government where they are!

Here is the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Openning the borders wide to "invite attack" as the government did at Pearl Harbor in 1941, is the only explanation for this insanity.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thank you so much for your elaborate reply. Of course
I tend to disagree with one of its statements: you capitalized the word "KNOW", stating that we now KNOW the US gov is staging something, while there's nothing in the rest your well-documented reply that allow us to think we really KNOW. At best, you offer a lot of information that make the statement very plausible. That's still not the same as "knowing".

But, hey, don't let me acting-as-a-pain-in-the-ass give the impression I'm not pleased with the reply. On the contrary... they are part of the reason I like hanging out here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

thanks for your reply. However, in that reply there are some statements that - in my opninion - needs sourcing or clarification. For example, what source do you use to claim the 95% statistic? Is this based on fact (or derived facts, like the first report of the club of Rome) or speculation?

You can start with the Georgia guidestones. But the general numbers seem to filter through a lot of the globalist think tanks, even among climatologists and other scientists. These guys only want 90% of you dead, so they must be a little nicer:
sites.google.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It just shows the NWO is mostly BS. It's a conspiracy that seems to make sense, but when you compare it to current events there seem to be a lot of holes in the theory. Either the people managing things are imbeciles, or that's the image they try to portray.

new topics

top topics

join