It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everyone, this is my introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I like reading conspiracies which is what lead me to ATS. I searched for something using google, and found this wonderful site. I enjoy reading just about any conspiracy. I do not believe everything I read of course; I just read some of the conspiracies for entertainment. I do have an open mind, but not too open that I am guliable. I like to think I have a good balance of the two.

I hope to get to know each and every person at ATS.

That is all I have to say for now about myself. If you have any questions for me though, I might answer them.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Welcome, welcome! You will like it here and become addicted! So enjoy and I look forward to future interactions.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
welcome fishermanbass to ATS

since you like conspricies you will love this place

There is a BTS too which is more general chit chat

Happy posting

Rynaldo

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and have fun

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishermanbass
I like reading conspiracies which is what lead me to ATS. I searched for something using google, and found this wonderful site. I enjoy reading just about any conspiracy. I do not believe everything I read of course; I just read some of the conspiracies for entertainment. I do have an open mind, but not too open that I am guliable. I like to think I have a good balance of the two.

I hope to get to know each and every person at ATS.

That is all I have to say for now about myself. If you have any questions for me though, I might answer them.

Hi!, and welcome.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay at the ATS!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
welcome to the best site on the web!!!!
enjoy!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hey Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello, fishermanbass!
Nice intro! Thanks for saying hello. Enjoy your time here. I'll post some links below that might help you navigate. I should also introduce you to my dad, the most avid fisherman I know!

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi fishermanbass
welcome to ats enjoy the place have fun
if you need anyhelp u2u me happy to help
se7en

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. It is one more reason ATS is such a great place.

top topics

join