It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy: Philippine DOE Verifies Self-Charging Electric Car

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Arie DeGeus called me the night before he died. He was on his way to Europe to sign the licensing deal for his energy device, which amounted to a perfect electret. A battery that never weakened, never wore out, and you could short it out over and again, and it would automatically power back up.

A quick move was made by his estranged son and Shell Oil, where they raided his lab and took all materials in that lab. Of course they didn't know a duplicate lab existed.

Arie took one of his early plasma devices to a large, reputable forensics testing labs, and under a tight non-disclosure agreement to keep the results confidential, tested the first device to output 2.1 times unity of wattage.

A second, larger device was tested, documented, and verified to put out over eight times unity of wattage.

Engineers only have half the physics book to work with. They discard negative numbers in their calculations because they've been told they are useless. Not true.

Maxwell's equations they are taught? They are not Maxwell's equations. Maxwell's equations would allow them to extract gobs of energy from the active vacuum.

I've held in the palm of my hand two separate power generators, complete with power supplies sufficient for a month's power output of 4,800 watts and 7,200 watts.

The ability to do these things already exists.

I know everyone says that the 'men in black' don't exist and that they are just an excuse to get out of providing proof of what they have. But those who say such things can't violate classical physics, and so they've never had any face-to-faces with them.

Think of the trillions of dollars that would overnight be wiped out in value if one of these technologies actually makes it to the public domain.

If folks are killed for a few thousand dollars, you think anyone with trillions of dollars in investment would think twice about resorting to lethal measures?

Just because you don't understand the mechanisms at work or can't duplicate existing technologies yourself doesn't mean they don't exist.

Ever see a clear crystal that is the essence of a noble metal?

Ever create a small alteration in the local spacetime which alters the state of matter inside that local spacetime created by a standing wave with a half-life of weeks after the power is turned off?

Lots of things are going on every day that absolutely violate the physics books. Classical physics as taught is so wrong on so many things, it's ridiculous.

Those laws of physics?

They aren't laws.

They're only laws to the unknowing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Just wanted to say what a fantastic response. This is exactly what I was thinking when reading this. If you don't know that facts and are not familiar with the true history and monopolizing of energy then you don't realize how the world works today. I have personal experience with work colleagues who created super efficient engine systems in the 80's and had their funding dropped. Their engine designs have now had a new investment from China!

People on ATS must also think about things with no hypocritical bias. The people shouting "there's no big media source therefore its not real" are in a lot of cases the same people who go around the board saying the big media is manipulative and agenda driven and can't be trusted!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Ok but this is still worth checking into instead of saying the source is garbage. What are you brainwashed by the elites to respond that way?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by James1982

Arie DeGeus called me the night before he died. He was on his way to Europe to sign the licensing deal for his energy device, which amounted to a perfect electret. A battery that never weakened, never wore out, and you could short it out over and again, and it would automatically power back up.

A quick move was made by his estranged son and Shell Oil, where they raided his lab and took all materials in that lab. Of course they didn't know a duplicate lab existed.

Arie took one of his early plasma devices to a large, reputable forensics testing labs, and under a tight non-disclosure agreement to keep the results confidential, tested the first device to output 2.1 times unity of wattage.

A second, larger device was tested, documented, and verified to put out over eight times unity of wattage.

Engineers only have half the physics book to work with. They discard negative numbers in their calculations because they've been told they are useless. Not true.

Maxwell's equations they are taught? They are not Maxwell's equations. Maxwell's equations would allow them to extract gobs of energy from the active vacuum.

I've held in the palm of my hand two separate power generators, complete with power supplies sufficient for a month's power output of 4,800 watts and 7,200 watts.

The ability to do these things already exists.

I know everyone says that the 'men in black' don't exist and that they are just an excuse to get out of providing proof of what they have. But those who say such things can't violate classical physics, and so they've never had any face-to-faces with them.

Think of the trillions of dollars that would overnight be wiped out in value if one of these technologies actually makes it to the public domain.

If folks are killed for a few thousand dollars, you think anyone with trillions of dollars in investment would think twice about resorting to lethal measures?

Just because you don't understand the mechanisms at work or can't duplicate existing technologies yourself doesn't mean they don't exist.

Ever see a clear crystal that is the essence of a noble metal?

Ever create a small alteration in the local spacetime which alters the state of matter inside that local spacetime created by a standing wave with a half-life of weeks after the power is turned off?

Lots of things are going on every day that absolutely violate the physics books. Classical physics as taught is so wrong on so many things, it's ridiculous.

Those laws of physics?

They aren't laws.

Great post and something that doesn't surprise me.

I have been playing with electrical engineering for some time now and more recently I took an interest in Tesla technology and especially ambient energy (I believe the body is the best example of this, it absorbs and projects energy aka chi-gong).

The one and only real conspiracy here is by the big multi-nationals. In this case I believe the middle-east giants (the big fat cat Arabs) are the ones who have the most to lose so will allow anything to happen as long as their is demand for their oil.

Then you have the various powers of the world, who use this oil to manipulate people to one end or another.

Any invention such as this would destroy all of that overnight - the only way to achieve some success would be to get a town/city or country to support the invention and try it out in various places for 1 year...

Adios.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Those laws of physics?

They aren't laws.

Absolutely - Modern Science is a new religion, period. Somewhere along the line, in pursuit of scientific advancement, things went wrong, people have become close minded and defensive.

Science has simply removed god and replaced it with another one that no one knows about. People's creative thinking is removed now...people are told what to think, not how to think.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

It is debunked on the basis of Physical laws.

conservation of energy A principle stating that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant regardless of changes within the system.

The First Law of Thermodynamics (Conservation) states that energy is always conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed.

The efficiency of motors that is the useful energy not turned into waste heat, is between 20 to 60%

Perpetual motion machines are SCAMS always have been always will be.
edit on 26-2-2011 by crimvelvet because: Added last paragraph

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Right. I don't thinkso. I guess in a couple weeks you will have to wait and see.

Besides gathering ambient energy is electromotive and thermodynamics don't apply.

By the way it's not perpetual motion it's overunity. There has been proof of that.

People said cold fusion was impossible. There was a confirmed test in Italy as well as the navy labs in the US.

Thermodynamics will be proven soon to be misunderstood and will be amended.

Trust me there is proof on hand. Perhaps you should read the vast amount of info the inventor is releasing now that his patent was approved by the doe.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Im not surprised, In Philippines Daniel Dingle invented a car powered by H2O, and the government killed it because of the big Oil companies

danieldingel.com...
danieldingel.com...
www.panacea-bocaf.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
The law of thermo dynamics does not need to be destroyed to have "temporary" over unity. It is just that the cycle of energy production is so long it appears that way. Like the sun giving us free energy, eventually the sun will burn out but right now it appears like an endless source of energy. Or perpetual motion machines that go on for years. It may not be truly perpetual but it sure could teach us about efiiciency and ballance in design Cold fusion is also getting close. Even the Navy labs have said so.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp because: Add link

I never though of it like that! What an awesome analogy! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, if it is real (it appears to be), then its a nice concept..hopefully some alien civilization will be able to use it, because it has no place on earth unless you can burn a gallon of gas every 20 miles or so...perhaps they can make a redundant system that requires petrol to be constantly added or it breaks..

ya, I am a cynic, what of it...show me a man proving cancer can be cured with a handful of natural fruits and vegetables and I will show you a dead man walking.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, if it is real

(it appears to be), then its a nice concept..hopefully some alien civilization will be able to use it, because it has no place on earth unless you can burn a gallon of gas every 20 miles or so...perhaps they can make a redundant system that requires petrol to be constantly added or it breaks..

ya, I am a cynic, what of it...show me a man proving cancer can be cured with a handful of natural fruits and vegetables and I will show you a dead man walking.

I have a completely different take on it. I'll have to edit to add a thread with a good video, but it concerns human consciousness affecting outcome. I can add this now however:

www.youtube.com...

Her frequency and law of affinity course means, you have to faith, and go for the work at grass roots levels, and not give up. You have to envision, not catastrophe, but the ice age warming, people coming together to work on generators, all types.
Tesla coils, magnets, sterling engines, this:
www.youtube.com...

And from there, hydroponics green housing, dentistry, inventions, their own small healthy economy that wouldn't even require money. And export it. Ie. same things it takes to opt out, OR to survive disaster, is identical to what third world needs.

Any patents, take, use, don't patent anything, just spread it around, workshops with teenagers learning first hand skills. Fun days, build a generator day. Build a distillery day. Explore tesla day. Build ham radio or other radio day. Do mods on vehicles to deisel and biofuel day OR you know.....

Just get towns and areas doing it with a smile on everyones faces, goodwill. No Fear. And no budging, NO MATTER WHAT. Just say No.

And while we're at the envisioning, 2012 is going to have to change. The banking system, negative ETs and elite soldiers and cruel experiments in Dumbs and all the corrption and leaders, that has to change. Just an wonderful upgraded world with ever peaceful tansitions to achieve it.

It helps to get into high frequency first. which means replacing low frequency things like: war, acceptance of hunger and starvation and inequality, apathy and refusal to budge or take action, waiting for Gov to change things, because they won't and just start locally, being freindly, anger, lack of forgiveness, wars, fighting, addictions, down the list to more hard core hellish things, with high frequency things:

getting our lives in order. love and integrity. making amends. laughter, prayer. meditation. nature. altruism and charity, giving to others, helping. Doing Good such as Fun Days, build a generator day and explore Tesla.

So if the EAST block isn't successful in getting this out. I've heard they've been trying, we can do it. I know we can.

edit to add:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Can humans alter probability through thought alone,

Stuff They Don't Want You to Know- Can humans alter probability through thought alone?
edit on 26-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I understand your ideas but if you don't patent monsanto will and then sue you for using their Idea. But you are right if you could get people to make it for themselves you can get away without patents. The trouble is they always find a way to make it hard. Like lobbying to make things illegal. For instance composting toilets in some states. Even though they are a tremendous solution to cut energy and water needs way down (think how many kilowatts it takes to treat and pump water). Obviously doesn't work well for Very populated areas but still....

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The most amusing part about the whole issue at hand is that the best, most perfect and undebunkable model of perpetual motion comprises us.

Magnets on your fridge? Same electron spin.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I looked at the video on the Asian news website where the dyno tests were shown.

The engine speed was 500 RPM. The power output was around 0.4kW in one test. The dyno speed was 7km/hr.

Dynos are designed to accurately measure the power output and torque of modern motorcars and are typically run in the power band of the car ~ 1500-3000RPM @ 100kW. There are also minimum vehicle weights, adjustments that need to be made for tyre diameter (which I didn't see them measure), including very often a minimum supported tyre diameter, and numerous other considerations.

Typically a quarter to a third of the power is lost just transmitting the power from the engine to the wheels, along the drive train!

Put simply, I don't believe the overunity claims for even one second.

Also, why was the car only run for 3 minutes on each test on the free energy system? And where is the "antenna" they speak of. The two 12V batteries didn't have anything to do with the power source did they.

And did they rule out batteries being concealed inside the chassis?

This sort of trash is why no one pays any attention to overunity claims.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's simple to make a electric car that you don't even have to plug in. Two banks of batterys with an auto switch .Generator at each hub an electric motor when the first battery is running out it switches to the other battery and the generators charge the one thats low .Da

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rugger

Why bother with the batteries? Just wire the output of the generator back to the input of the motor. I can get this to work with 56% efficiency already. If you give me a million dollars, I'll do a study of my brand new hyper vector technology which should improve this efficiency dramatically. I imagine it would get to overunity within a year! You'd make your million dollars back many times over selling the technology. So who wants to fund me?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Some other problems with the test setup. They ran the motor at 240V for 10 minutes using a conventional supply *before* running on the "free energy" setup. Did they check for accumulators in the "free energy" device?

Also note the simple tense of "verifies" in the press release title. This simply means that the DOE did the work of verification, the results to be released at a later date.

Moreover, at the bottom of the page you find links to donate to both the inventor *and* the publication itself! And he says once he has all the funding he needs he'll do a test at 110km/hr. [Clarification added in edit: the page I was referring to here is some "clean energy" website PESN. Actually, I'm having trouble finding a reliable source for the information. All the info out there seems to have been supplied by the inventor himself.]

This is a SCAM, and a particularly obvious one at that.

As for lifting the 1kg mass 12 feet, this requires 9.8 * 12 / 3.28 ~= 36 Joules of energy.

Their battery was 12V and the average current was 0.93A. The average time to lift the weight was 9s.

The total energy consumed was thus 9 / 3600 * 12 * 0.93 = 0.0279 Watt Hours = 100.44 Joules.

Nothing to see here people.
edit on 26-2-2011 by XtraTL because: Added clarification

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You are absolutely right that this is not true. Negative numbers are not discarded when scientists apply the laws of physics. In fact, in some computations even complex numbers are used.

I don't believe you, fullstop.

Please explain how Maxwell's equations allow one to "extract gobs of energy from the active vacuum". Please post the equations with a coherent description of your argument.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

No perpetual motion machines, eh?

Well, it appears you're ready to prove Newton wrong. A body in motion will continue in that motion unless acted upon by exterior forces.

The fallacies of the laws concerning energy and their applications is that we swim in a sea of energy, and those laws only apply to closed systems - something that has to be intentionally engineered.

These technologies all share one thing - they are all open systems. They pull from this sea of energy we all swim in, and just because you can't see it - well - doesn't mean it's not right there for the taking.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Maxwell's real equations allow for open systems.

When you make a measurement (observation) of anything, including an energy field, you're actually reading an average of everything going on with that field - not actual readings.

If you show a zero energy level, or zero energy reading, then that's just BS inaccurate. You're seeing an AVERAGE that equates to zero.

The really good stuff?

We've all charged batteries I assume, and you'll note that the homeowner versions will often have a 30-amp starting boost that will provide 30 amps of starting power for a few seconds. The commercial garage versions will often have a more powerful 50-amp booster phase that likewise will only be permitted for a few seconds.

The reason? You'll fry the battery. Also note that the more amps you charge with, the larger the cables that must be used. The really good jumper cables are thick, right?

Ever imagine a 600 amp charge? It should blow up, right? It should get very hot very quickly. That's what we've all seen. Batteries being charged increase in temperature. They get hot.

Now with the really good stuff, you can charge the battery with 600 amps without blowing it up. In fact, it won't get hot - it will get cold. It loses temperature.

Even more oddly, you can transfer this through hair-fine wire. And you can't take a measurement from in between the source of power and the target battery bank. No meters in the world will measure this massive energy transfer.

But.

It "shows up" in the target bank.

Some would erroneously assume that the tiny battery is supposed to charge a huge battery bank which of course would violate physics. That isn't true, either, as they just don't understand the mechanism at work.

The mass of energy is pouring in from the sea of energy we swim in. We just tapped into that sea, and allowed it to rush in.

Now if some want to go off-grid, either build a series of earth batteries or air batteries, as they will be simple, cheap, and reliable. No mystery, no mystique.

Standard physics.

edit on 26-2-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join