It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy: Philippine DOE Verifies Self-Charging Electric Car

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Had to add this as a free energy concept issue:

There are only two types of energy, those where we know where it comes from, and those that we don't.

Free is not in the equation.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Not at all. That's why prefab houses are cheaper you gain efficiency. Stick building a house is as inefficient as it gets. Most ones making any money use pre fab parts like trusses, and gables and such. The dome is built in half the time and Uses all the same parts. Thera are a few different size legs to build the tetrahedrons. It is the second cheapest way to build a house. It uses car less material and has less labor.

The cheapest way is a variation of the geodesic called a monolithic dome. It uses a blower to blow up a plastic bubble that polyurethane foam is sprayed on. Then it hardens and rebar is tied to it. Then shotcrete spayed on that. It takes about 3 days to build a house and has r 66.

Just saying that's not the case at all. Sorry to go off topic

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by James1982

These folks are not always worried about the money part but the ownership. Why? Because if the investor owns the patten he can stop production and control the way it's used. So a good sumaritan would be nervous about such things. Because some bigtime Corp will steal the idea patent it and stop anyone from making it benefit humanity

Makes perfect sense, I didn't think of that being a motive for design control.

With all of the examples given, the difference still seems to be that they were all proven and used, in however limited a role.

But I just don't see a tesla free energy machine being proven, or used anywhere. I will always admit I could be wrong, so I'll keep looking.

And to go even further off topic on the dome issue, I would imagine that was a case of people not wanting to live in a dome. Where as I don't think anyone would care where their energy was coming from, in relation to a tesla device. Obviously environmental people would prefer not to use coal and what not, but that isn't really the issue here.

Anyway, I've got to go to bed, I'm afraid at how long this thread will be by the time I check in on it tomorrow

edit on 25-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

You are right. But most people think of money wise not where the power originates. The free energy is from the cosmos. So ts not free. It's just manipulating laws of physics to yield energy. The ones with the least moving parts and production equipment needed will be the cheapest but not free even monetarily.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Wow! that sounds awsome. my friends and I were looking for something like what you described in that monolithic dome house. Where can i find info on it ei. builders, lay-outs, cost. Oh and not meaning to be off subject wherein my intent was to comment the free energy car. The car sounds awsome I hope he makes it all-be-it big oil would certainly by him out. for what its worth though i think so called free energy tech is already here. I just think the big money corps. keep them buried. I came up with a electrical system for electric vehicles. The system would allow a vehicle to be driven any speed, for any distance, in any manner. The restriction was in the total allowable operational time of the system.My partners have it down to a little over a year on Thunderstruck batteries anddd about 8 years on Altairnano batteries (if we could afford them...lol). Those times are all without pluging in to recharge, putting fuel in it, or being hygrogen or solor or some crap like that. Bad azz I think. Were still working it. But in the mean time in between time were designing a Alpha particle Li-ion battery. along way to go but in its infancy its looking good. Now how bout that monolithic dome house, that sounds so neat and cost effective. Can I get some links?

Oh and flag on this free energy subject. Pretty soon we will be able to change the box we have to think outside of! exciting times indeed!

PS: sorry for any typos in advance. I know their in there. Nasty lil buggers!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I work construction.

Precast and prefab cost 1.35 times stick build and this is at a minimum.

Issues are as follows:

Precast and prefab has limited competition.
Precast and prefab have limited ability to adapt to changes or issues.
Precast and prefab involve shipments of weight - shipping is becoming a larger concern, and will continue to grow.
Precast and prefab installation teams are currently rare, their rates are far higher than traditional frames (expected).
Increased design and preproduction time...time costs money.

Stickbuild parts and accessories are available everywhere from a multitude of suppliers.
Stickbuild can adapt design on the fly.
Stickbuild shipping is cheap and light.
Abundance of trained tradesmen.

We will eventually move from stick built square to prefab dome, it just hasn't happened yet. I give 10-15 years before they are fully equitable.

Btw, I'm not arguing that dome construction is in fact far superior (it is), it's just all the systems are in place for square stick build.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Sorry but I am to in construction. I install home automation systems and have been a carpenter since I could hold a hammer.

Prefab has a stigma because they are mobile homes. Obviously mobile homes are far cheaper to build. They are built in a workshop, with all the materials and tools readily available and some automation. They have jigs and templates that get the home built many times faster than any stickbuilt home. They can also manufacture any weather any season. Even at today's rate where you are right competition is minimal modular homes cost 50-80 dollars per sq ft vs 80 -150 for stickbuilt homes.

Domes are even less. It's one big roof. All interior walls are aesthetic. I would be happy to show you manufactures and you can compare stickbuilt homes of the same footage with half as much r value.

There is no comparison with monolithic domes. The vast majority it labor. 6 men can build a monolithic dome of 2000 square ft in three days. Dried in ready to cut out window opening and put elstomeric on the roof.

The real problem is you can not get loans for these homes because they don't look like your neighbors. So nearly everyone owning a dome has payed in full or come up with clever financing.

Fuller intended these to be manufactured out of metal and composites for obvious manufacturing reasons. They are also light enough to be helicoptered. I am serious. He thought very hard about this design. They can be assembled on site as well. Think of it. Three to ten different size legs (depending on how round you want it) connected by hubs interconnected tetrahedrons. Then overlaid with a sheeting product.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp because: Editorial

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Google monolithic dome.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Your example only works if you have prefab and modular in your area.

I don't have that luxury...unless you want a trailer.

For my area, I would have to have it shipped, average shipping around $500/ 1000lbs.

Add in hoisting equipment rental, crew transportation / room and board (no framer in my area will touch modular), etc.

Price adds up fast.

I eagerly await modular construction to get to my area in numbers, I really do dream of having erection start and close in happening with in a week span...my customers would love it too

I regularly read up on some of these building techniques and most look exciting to say the least. It just hasn't got to my neck of the woods yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Please mods don't delete me but I want to present the Damarion car. Invented in the 40's when. If we had used the genius and ingenuity of American innovation at the turn of the century for the greater good we would all be living at a much higher standard of living. Please take a look at this car and than imagine if or societies embraced these type of inventions.
Dymaxion car

And yes thy is Amelia Erhardt in the car with Bucky.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp link problems
edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Please mods don't delete me but I want to present the Damarion car. Invented in the 40's when. If we had used the genius and ingenuity of American innovation at the turn of the century for the greater good we would all be living at a much higher standard of living. Please take a look at this car and than imagine if or societies embraced these type of inventions.
Dymaxion car

And yes thy is Amelia Erhardt in the car with Bucky.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp link problems
edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp because: (no reason given)

No movie shows up...Sorry extra DIV

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hmm what about here.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

??? Your videos don't work. And to be honest, what does the Dymaxion car have to deal with this thread? So it's a vehicle that does 30mpg? The point is to completely replace fossil-fuel driven forms of auto-transportation, with some sort of revolutionary free energy device. Do you seriously think the world would be a better place if everyone owned a 3-wheel tear-drop shaped car?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Well him let's think. Yep. Considering other cars at that time got what 12 mpg?

It's the 40's dude and yes a tear drop is in fact the best aerodynamic shape. It wouldn't be used for another 50 years. He also developed a car with independent engines on each wheel. Which was also 50 years ahead of it's time. If you converted that type of concept with electric motors it would still be ahead of it's time. I don't know how much you know about the field but it's a big one.

Also it has everything to do with this thread. None of these energy saving concepts are new. All of you need to realize because we are in a market based society we are the ones blocking the advancements. Sure we are manipulated but it has nothing to do with "discovering" new ways. It has to do with actually getting them to the market place.

Perhaps you should read bucky's book An Owners Guide To Spaceship Earth.

70 years ago the design science revolution started in America it's been stifled ever since.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
QUOTE We don't live in domes for the same reason we don't have free (from a monetary perspective) energy.
The costs outway the benefits.
I can assure you that it is still currently cheaper to stick build a square home vs precast (or preassemble, depending on building material) a dome construction...not to mention that stick homes are in fact superior in areas with seismic issues (west coast, east Asia, etc.). END QUOTE

Go to econodome.com The costs are about $30.00/sf, turnkey on slab plus land. The site even posts plans (for free ) to build a rebar cement dome for third world areas.

The comment that stick built is superior to domes for seismic activity is simply not true. You should check your facts before publishing them. Domes are also virtually impervious to hurricanes and tornadoes.

I presently work with a dome manufacturer and you can build a dome with radiant barriers, trombe wall and ground temperature water that will require an extremely small amount of energy to keep you comfortable.

What does this have to do with the subject at hand. The more efficient a home, the smaller the ZPE device you will need. They will be pricey, especially at first.

I am also in contact with some one developing a ZPE device. They do work. They will become common. The establishment will fight them tooth and nail.

This will not be a DIY project. You're dealing with high voltages, sometimes cold energy which requires more precaution then our hot energy.

It's going to be a hold new world. Hold on to your hats.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by James1982

Over unity believers? Wait let me guess you are a closed minded engineer who will site the laws of thermo dynamics? They apply to mechanical energy. Not ambient energy or electricity. What he is most likely doing is just converting resonant waves into a workable form of electricity. Tesla showed how you can tune devices to change and transmit waves.

Yeah who needs those those silly "laws"...

Some "idiot"around the same time frame named Marconi called that a "F'IN radio"( manipulating rf energy).

Originally posted by Movescamp I suggest you look at peswiki.com. There are a lot of inventors and scientists information there. Obviously we don't need to have over unity. All we need to do is triple our efficiency. Pretty easy to do if you just step away from combustion. If you honestly can not believe that the energy sector controls the innovation (since they were the investors when it was invented) you have absolutely no idea what has gone on through history.

I suggest reading more about the atmosphere around world war one. J d rockefellor, j p Morgan, Westinghouse, etc. It's pretty obvious there was a plan to control energy to control the economy. Rockefellor himself describes his plans.

[/quote]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

Thank you. Exactly what I think.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Marconi patten was over turned because tesla got there first and proved it. Marconi is deemed the inventor of radio but tesla holds the patten.

I only stated that the laws of thermo dynamics don't apply to electrodynamic systems Only mechanical energy.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Movescamp because: Mistake

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think a lot of people have got the wrong end of the stick about free energy. You are talking about low energy out input to high energy out put. Free energy is free it is the reaping of it that forms the cost. One of the biggest forms of free energy is the cosmos(whether you want to believe this or not). Every planetary body emits some form of energy, 24/7. Now reaping that energy is the problem. You would not need batteries as the energy is contantly available as long as there is the universe. I think this is what Tesla was supposedly tapping into for his car. All this energy is generated by the cosmos and is freely available. It's just the reaping of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

I luv your ideas! Can i work for you? lulz

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join