It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Television........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've been thinking about about it and this is how I see the War coverage. It's just feeding the endless souls that have already been sucked in by the reality TV craze. This is reality TV with a spin. What do you all think

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
us wanting to witness History real-time maybe???

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If you like reality TV, now is the time to start popping some popcorn. Ollie North just said the Bagdad Re-Urbanization Project is underway. SHOCK & AWE has begun!

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think it's because all of the "armchair cowboys" are getting tired of Hollywood's special effects & hope to see if there's any "backbone" to the images they've been portraying war as being...

...Remember that, in the USA, only an average of 3-5% of the population is a part of the various military branches & it may also surprise you that most military personnel never see combat during their term...That majority serves support for the actual soldiers.

If you multiply the number of actual military personnel by a factor of 20-30, that might give you some kind of idea what kind of numbers Washington D.C. would be facing if every voting-age adult went up there to straighten things out as a group...
Hint! Hint!

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join