It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Who Is Going To Shoot Obama?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

But what if they were all killed? Or is it a conscious effort/decision to ensure that they are never all in the same area at the same time?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by Vizzle

yay! thank you kindly love

But what if they were all killed? Or is it a conscious effort/decision to ensure that they are never all in the same area at the same time?

Not a problem. Yes there is a conscious effort to keep them all separated.

And looking at your pic, I guess I should have said M'am.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Vizzle because: nudity

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To suggest that POTUS must be shot is in violation of certain Federal law.

He will not get shot, plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
reply to post by aero56

I just saw this thread, and it made me think of something I saw in relation to his trip to Rio. I wonder if they got wind of something. Would make sense as to why they moved his speech indoors.

Obama cancles speech in Rio public square

They will cancel a speech at a particualr location primarily if they are unable to secure the facility, ie, too many windows, too open, unsecurable rooftops, unsecurable roadways/commerce lanes, close proximity to say, a major transportaiton centre, large sized shopping plaza nearby, direct line of sight from say an elevated highway. This is just a handful of reasons why the speech was moved indoors but do not expect The United States Seceret Service, Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores de Chile (The Chilean Foriegn Ministry) does not have to nessecarilly cite a reason publiclly for moving a speech indoors.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Dude no offense but don't ever type that crap again. Your going to get this site shutdown.

With how the government is defining a "terrorist" by you just typing that nonsense is going to get us all screwed.
They might step up their efforts in trying to label us as "extremists" and "radicals".

Your going to get this site shutdown and you put in prison. No one in their right mind is going to murder a innocent person.Thats wrong. Dude no....just...no What your saying is illegal and wrong. We have laws and some form of order in this corporate hijacked country. We are not going to kill our leaders how ever corrupt they are.

DHS,NSA and CIA are going to be crawling all over this site after you printed that text.

We can impeach him from office or not reelect him but kill the guy? Come on we are not animals. We don't need to kill people just to have order.

We do need to have several people on wall street and Bilderberg arrested for war crimes,grand theft,and mass murder and fraud.

edit on 21-3-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: sp

edit on 21-3-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Scary, I could see a skin head as the scapegoat if this happened, A race war throughout your country. Martial law...

NWO

In reality Im certain he will come to no harm...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Dude no offense but don't ever type that crap again. Your going to get this site shutdown.

With how the government is defining a "terrorist" by you just typing that nonsense is going to get us all screwed.
They might step up their efforts in trying to label us as "extremists" and "radicals".

Your going to get this site shutdown and you put in prison. No one in their right mind is going to murder a innocent person.Thats wrong. Dude no....just...no What your saying is illegal and wrong. We have laws and some form of order in this corporate hijacked country. We are not going to kill our leaders how ever corrupt they are.

DHS,NSA and CIA are going to be crawling all over this site after you printed that text.

We can impeach him from office or not reelect him but kill the guy? Come on we are not animals. We don't need to kill people just to have order.

We do need to have several people on wall street and Bilderberg arrested for war crimes,grand theft,and mass murder and fraud.

edit on 21-3-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: sp

edit on 21-3-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

This fool is not going to get this site shut down.

If nessecary and as this thread progresses if I feel a need to let the Admins here know of the existance of this thread so that they can flag this thread and monitor it in case further action is needed.

Make no mistake and have no illusion that if this site were a threat to national security that this site would've goten taken out long ago as there are people from just about every aspect of the Governmental Alphabet Soup that visit here daily, if not hourly to make sure that no one is threatening the fortress, making sure we aren't planning acts of terrorism, or threatening Govt itself.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"You talking to (him)? (He's) the only one here." (apologies to Bob De Niro)
Some guy with a girl's name; "Patsy" probably. But I hope not (the country doesnt need another POTUS assassination).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join