It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solfeggio Frequencies, The Music Industry and You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has brought up B Flat yet, so apologies if they have.

B Flat was revealed a few years ago as the sound of the universe, I think, by NASA.

science.nasa.gov...

In musical terms, the pitch of the sound generated by the black hole translates into the note of B flat. But, a human would have no chance of hearing this cosmic performance because the note is 57 octaves lower than middle-C. For comparison, a typical piano contains only about seven octaves. At a frequency over a million billion times deeper than the limits of human hearing, this is the deepest note ever detected from an object in the Universe.

Other B Flat stuff.

www.npr.org...

Strangely, B Flat is also the note at which most motors hum. Test it yourself. Invariably when I hear almost any kind of machinery humming, I hear B Flat. In theory it would be helpful for tuning when you don't have a tuner or radio at hand to tune an instrument.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
This thread seems to be about merging musical performance with that yoga of sound and even going beyond that to a musical physics or a musical approach to any human discipline. Intriguing.

You just hit the sweet spot!

thats is if only if you want to take it further, that is only if you want to explore potentials and possibilities outside our everyday reference frames.
The universe, the active side of infinity has a way of working mechanisms so complex and inextricable we can only wonder, and still, to the few who like to take the time and listen and feel and tries to understand, there is a harmonic resonance underlying everything, all is connected by invisible bonds of energy, movement and time, the world is sound, we calm ourselves when we hear the exact pitch of our loved ones, the same reason we can cry over the phone, or that blind men can laugh.

Sound changes people, a vibration is the frequency in our brainwaves, we dont listen to the blues when we are blue for nothing!

We can apply the concepts to everything we can imagine and then some more, we are also part of the fractal.

Music for me must serve a purpose, art in general, soulless monkey cacophonous babble does not count as music for me...

"Art for art's sake, with no purpose, for any purpose perverts art. But art achieves a purpose which is not its own. (1804)" — Benjamin Constant

source

Art for art's sake is a philosophy of the well-fed.
-- Frank Lloyd Wright

source

Its been done to death, but sound is creation! and the correct sounds can make things happen...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by asmall89

Haha I don't think our viewpoints are so different. Basically, I know the music industry knows about this, but I don't know how they use it. I just know that they must use it somehow, and that they probably use it in a way to increase profit.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I take your point.

People have been intrigued with this sort of thing for a long time. I'm sure one day it will lead to new and beautiful and possibly terrifying art forms. My own interests in art are along the lines of the discursive so I probably wouldn't pursue this topic in my own artistic efforts, but to each his own.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think using the term solfeggio in regard to all this is misleading, though. It's like using the golfing term "putting" to talk about ballistics. My two cents worth.

True -- I'm not sure who coined the term in regard to this phenomenon. It may have been Horowitz (sp?).

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunspots

I spent about a year on this, eventually I found the molecular weights of amino acids correspond closely to the Hz of notes:

Joel Sternheimer - Regulation of Protein Biosynthesis

I think it would be a lot more effective if modulated infrared or UV light was used instead of sound. Maybe HV electrical fields.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

awesome read!
just what I was talking about, we are part of a fractal that goes beyond all imagining, we as fractal spawn spew forth other fractal type spawns, and so forth, its the spiral, it leads to right here right now! knowledge had by some ancient civilizations now can be verified mathematically and mechanically with the aid of computers, we can even generate graphs with our gathered data!

Lets put the knowledge to work, even if "it seems it doesn't do/feel/sound different at all..."
Lets try it out.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Somehow I couldn't sleep the other night when I first started reading this thread. I followed the leads to the tuning fork video and then went on to listen to several videos that each focused on one or another of the frequencies being discussed here. I was already in a good mood to meditate and did so while listening for more than an hour to the various videos.

I have to say that while lightning didn't strike, something definitely different was progressively going on as the time passed. My body which often is a frizzled mess of competing and conflicting energies seemed by the end to "hum" smoothly as if all the bits and pieces had gotten into harmony with each other. It felt good. That night I had strange dreams, neither scary nor particularly wonderful, but somehow also bearing a feeling of comfort with what I needed to do. Not sure if anything came of that tho.

AT any rate I will continue this experiment for myself. I am trying to determine if there is a particular frequency that bears the best result for me at this time. Good stuff here. Thanks to all for your interesting input.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
AboveTopSecret.com authors have plastered the Internet with false claims that 528 is part of the Church of Satan, and important to the Baphomet. These agents are linked to the CIA/FBI COINTELPRO agents that investigative journalist Sherri Kane and Dr. Horowitz exposed in plotting to assassinate Dr. Horowitz, mostly because of this work advancing the 528LOVERevolution.

www.528records.com...

Do we have CIA/FBI COINTELPRO agents on AboveTopSecret.com?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

your link doesn't work

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Its the power of resonance, we vibrate, our bones, our organs, we are more than 60% water, water behaves different to sound, after a while we attune ourselves to the frequencies, like several bells ringing, or the crystal cups exploding on a high note.

resonance does indeed have an effect on us and on every organic and inorganic structure on the material plane!

keep exploring, you will be amazed, ever heard of the crystal bowls?
you can actually buy some quartz bowls that resonate while being rubbed with its resonator, it uses the same principles of resonance, after a while you definitely "feel" it, and believe me, it works, and while it wont grow legs back, it can change our mood into the positive ranges, and for me, that alone would be worth it, the government knows this, they have even weaponized the same principles, if it works for them for evil, it can work for me for good!

info on crystal bowls , I dont follow any sort of "new age" crapola, I`m a pragmatic soul, I go for the results not for the placebos!

crystal bowls singing:

crystal bowls working its magic on a dude.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
And the antichrist/dajjall will use music to control the masses. it has been predicted by many many religions.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
and to keep the info on Solfeggio Frequencies rolling, this video popped out on the related videos screen on youtube.
So here you go, some may find it useful, or interesting!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by hawk123

your link doesn't work

AboveTopSecret.com authors have plastered the Internet with false claims that 528 is part of the Church of Satan, and important to the Baphomet. These agents are linked to the CIA/FBI COINTELPRO agents that investigative journalist Sherri Kane and Dr. Horowitz exposed in plotting to assassinate Dr. Horowitz, mostly because of this work advancing the 528LOVERevolution.

The link still works:
www.528records.com...

Otherwise search with GOOGLE on:
discredit 528 COINTELPRO

It is the first hit.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

That is incredibly interesting! I've always found B flat major to be the most powerful chord on the guitar.

Try strumming this:

e|-----|
B|-----|
G|--7--|
D|--0--|
A|--8--|
E|--6--|

I learned this chord from the song 'Mexico' by Incubus.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
K, I've done a lot more research. I'd like to point out that this booming thread mysteriously disappeared and died right after the CIA comment from hawk123. Interesting. Anyways, I had some info wrong, as it's easy to get confused on this issue.

List of artists in 444 hz:
Animal Collective
Neutral Milk Hotel
Shpongle
Younger Brother
Hallucinogen
Far East Movement

List of artists in 432 hz:
Bonobo

A=444 hz yields C=528 hz, the frequency of love, God and the universe? I say so. There is conflicting information over whether the "solfeggio frequencies" are on a just scale or an even-tempered one, but it doesn't seem to matter too much. I have really only listened to even-tempered versions of 444 hz and 432 hz (as all of the above bands seem to use) and I can tell you they still feel great and uphold their reputations. My brother had a profound emotional and physical reaction when hearing 444 hz music for the first time. He said (and by the way, he was very skeptical beforehand) that he felt it changed his personality in a positive way to hear 444 hz music. He laughed at my baby son till he almost cried. I'm nearly sure he would have had I and my girlfriend not been right there. He did report lightheadedness and nausea at first (from the unblocking of negative energy? this is a common phenomenon at first, but passes quickly) I personally find 444 hz music spiritually uplifting and highly energizing. Here is a 444 hz song that compelled me to dance as if moved by the collective unconscious and God itself, and I'm NO dancer:

A=432 hz is what ancient Egyptian and Greek instruments were tuned to, for the most part. This is a much more mellow frequency, though still highly spiritual in its own way. I would describe it as relaxing and dreamy in general. This is, thus far, my favorite 432 hz song:

The frequencies of 444 hz and 432 hz are mathematically related, as demonstrated in this text by Dr. Horowitz (there is a WEALTH of information on the related conspiracy, and wow, what a conspiracy there seems to be):

Dr. Leonard Horowitz -- Musical Cult Control
edit on 16-3-2011 by Sunspots because: o

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunspots
K, I've done a lot more research. I'd like to point out that this booming thread mysteriously disappeared and died right after the CIA comment from hawk123. Interesting.
Hawk is a very boring poster. You'd be surprised how many threads he's killed... just about any time numbers come up in a topic, along comes hawk and... crickets.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's not about the 444khz, or the pitch or scale or whatever.

It is much simpler actually, a basic pop song consist of a couple of "parts", something like: intro verse 1, verse 2, chorus, verse 1 verse 2, break, chorus, verse 1 (verse 2) outro.

Now most of the popsongs today are much easyer than that, but it doensn't really matter actually. The most important thing is that the song has to be catchy and/or familiar, and thats simply it. People will eat out of your hands if you write a super catchy tune !!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Okay once again I must revise myself:

Shpongle and Bonobo are not tuned to 444 hz or 432 hz. I made a mistake once again. Their music has some quality that had me so convinced they were (and my comparison guitar was slightly flat) -- perhaps something else to study. Nonetheless, here is a final revised list of 444/432hz artists:

Animal Collective (444 hz)
Neutral Milk Hotel (444 hz)
Far East Movement (444 hz)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This phenomenon, by the way, has now been verified by at least two of my very conservative, religious family members. They loved 444 hz music!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join