It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a U.F.O. pass buy on a web cam!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
this was on my ipod touch.I was looking at a camera on the spy cams app and saw a solid glowing green light pass buy from right to left.I saw this was over a coast line in some random location.It wasn't a boat plane or a car.I hope to upload these screen shots of this soon.I just need to figure out how to transfer the pics from my ipod download pictures to my computer.Anyone know how to do this,please let me know.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

I don't know how to do that but I'm sure someone will come along that does..I cant wait to see the pics..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You can either email the pictures from your iPod Touch or you can just connect the Touch to your laptop via the usb cable and it should automatically come up for you to download the pictures to your laptop.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Thanks for the tips.I should have the photos of this U.F.O. sighting soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
it looks like the "U.F.O." i caught on this ipod spy cams app is nothing more than a light on a boat.i was reading a thread that explained a sighting similar to my U.F.O. sighting.it almost matched the photos i had.my photos were that of a shore line somewhere in Spain.so the object could have been the interior lights of a boat or something like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
this was on my ipod touch.I was looking at a camera on the spy cams app and saw a solid glowing green light pass buy from right to left.I saw this was over a coast line in some random location.It wasn't a boat plane or a car.I hope to upload these screen shots of this soon.I just need to figure out how to transfer the pics from my ipod download pictures to my computer.Anyone know how to do this,please let me know.

just because you can't identify something doesnt make it a UFO.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Do you really not know the difference between the word 'buy' and the word 'by'?

Maybe this thread should de-rail into a case study in poor education....by and by.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

.when im on a computer i dont catch my spelling or grammer errors sometimes.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Fair enough.

People will take your message a lot more seriously if you take the time to present it in a way that's, shall we say, easy on the eyes.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

I understand. i egnored this thread for a long time but i plan to create a new thread based on this one with the location and photos.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
the u.f.o. i saw was over spain. i'll have more info on this soon.

top topics

join