It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Owns Our Homes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Heaven help everyone if this is true. If the U.S. defaults on their loan from China - and the way things are going with the financial meltdown this could be a real possiblity that American Homes will be owned by China - so get ready to paint your house yellow.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

I know some members don't like the BINs site but hey forwarned is forarmed - though it looks like there isn't a damn thing you can do about it - all rights already signed away.

Did anyone agree to this? Is this legal?

Don't think China, with their human rights record would think anything of throwing people out on the streets!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

I'll be waiting for those. If that's true, that could be very scary...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
not surprising if it's true, they've been looking to get themselves collateral for our debt to them for a long time. i see a big "citation needed" on that article, though.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

This is an older rumour that GLP and Examiner have decided to run with for now.

www.snopes.com...

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 25-2-2011 by superman2012 because: bloomberg article

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

This is also posted at www.thefinancialphysician.com... Scary indeed!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We've all heard of 'the long march' but this is a very short march to riches and they are the very people to do it. It seems they are making more and more inroads - I noticed another thread earlier about the Chines circulating fake silver coins in the US (didn't get around to reading it) I'm not an American myself but I would be very worried at the way things are going over there.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

get ready to paint your house yellow.

What is this supposed to mean?

2nd.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: OL notes you have just recently joined ATS and I posted this thread just over 1yr ago...

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK (by OmegaLogos posted on 8-2-2010 @ 11:07 PM) [ATS]

It was sorely overlooked by the large US demographic side of ATS and now its too late and I hate saying I told you so!

I hope you can make friends with your new Chinese overlords in Chinerica.

Here is another current thread on China's influence on the US...

Cheap Chinese Crap : As-Seen-on-TV Products Test and Joblesseness (by SpartanKingLeonidas posted on 23-2-2011 @ 07:49 AM) [ATS]

GAME OVER!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is apart of a global economical policy initiative being co written by The US and like 20 or so other nations to help rid us of privately owned control of our monetary policies by effectively taking control of the mortgages out of the control of TPTB and preventing them from further tanking and collapsing values while preserving the American housing market.

This is so that they can't just make the bottom drop out whenever they felt like it.

China also has been made completely aware of the fact that is they drop our housing markets that we will pull our manufacturing sector based out of there effectively crippling them economically without firing a shot. Besides, they have been eyeing our automotive marketplace for potential importation of their makes for a minute now and that won't even be considered and would be killed if they try and pull a play like that.

If we asked The Federal Reserve to wipe the mortgages they possess they would demand so much stuff and price us so high in interest that principle would never get paid into or back.

Consider this to be a perfectly played and executed Quid Pro Quo excersized.
edit on 25-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

2nd.

yeah, what is that supposed to mean? if it's what I think it is, it should be snip'd.

(scary stuff though...if it were to happen)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Though this is very scary, whats even scarier is that many will not think about what to do about it until its to late. Contracts, agreements, back room deals, trades, bets, and all will count for nothing when people realize that they have the power.

We have been duped, for a very long time, and I guess asking people to "see" what they can do is sort of useless when the masses refuse to learn, listen, and acknowledge where we stand. So, all we can do now is, people that know what to do. Prepare, and be ready to say NO!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hi Logos, don't mean to steal your thread, I wasn't around at the time but it just shows how important things can be overlooked and makes one wonder what else is shunted - all the things that could be true but people just don't believe it. It always amazes me how much trust we all put in our Governments.

I truly believe you now have the right to say 'I Told Ya So'.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

Originally posted by Serizawa

2nd.

yeah, what is that supposed to mean? if it's what I think it is, it should be snip'd.

(scary stuff though...if it were to happen)

Aren't the Chinese often referred to as the Yellow Race?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

We should never refer to people by color, Use the following: Caucasian, African descent, Asian etc. I suggest you edit the post immediately as it is very offensive.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Lol

A week ago it was the Australians and Canadians and now it's the Chinese.
The U.S practically created this game, they have no right to whinge about their own poor business practices.
I might even invest in some property over there myself

edit on 25-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join