It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Citi Mortgage up to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Some lady came to my house this evening with a camera and paper telling me she is here to take pictures of my house inside and out for Citi mortgage. I told her yeah right and I called them and they said they do not have really any info just let them do their job. Yeah right I told the rep on the phone and she explained they are doing this for everyone who has a open account. I told her my account is current and no need. she told me it did not matter. anyway I told her no and have a nice day. she did take pictures from the street.

edit on 25-2-2011 by brianman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
that happened to me where i lived, of course now i dont live at that place cus it was sold to the bank and now they have control of the property, your gonna lose your house. But on the upside from when they took pics of the house i was in, it took like 6 months before having to leave. If your behind on morgage give up, they will only string you along thinkin theres hope if your only paying a portion of the morgage.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

no my mortgage is current. I never been behind. I seen this car stop a 2 houses on my street.

Thanks for the reply btw.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
well if your current you shouldnt worry bout it, but screw them going into the home you own, its considered your property not theres i would imagine.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
They have no right to invade your privacy. Citi-bank indeed....unless of course, you are some kind of dissident.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I had an insurance company come and take pictures of my house, property, and out buildings. I was denied insurance due to no railing on my 3 step porch and a Illegal install of a woodburner in my garage. I decided to go back to my old carrier and had no problems.

top topics

join