It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] steganography

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm quite interested in learning about steg

I've been reading about it on line. Does anyone here know how to decrypt
an encrypted file ? Is it very complex or quite easy to learn ?

There must be some smart cookies out there that can tell me or give me a link to some more info

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi Helen,

This is a very good tutorial link on stegging and destegging with links to programs for detecting and destegging. It isn't that hard to desteg a photo if it isn't password protected. It's much harder to do if the jpg has a password.

www.unfiction.com...

And by the way, Unfiction is a great resource site for games like this (FTR) and they have an extensive collection of decrypting and encrypting tools.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
thanks so much Dashcat

I appreciate you replying....my request could possibly be redundant now, lol

very interesting anyway, and I have learnt a lot of stuff playing this. I know the milllion dollar question when I'm on "Who wants to be a millionaire ?" will be all about the Nabiru / Marduk planet cycle... and the date the Mayan calendar ends or perhaps the second line in the sydney swans football anthem.... or how many stars in cygnus ?

-5- wont have the last laugh

Ha ha

Cheers guys

Helen

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I hate to revive this thread from years ago, but I too am interested in Steganography but not in the computer sense.

Im looking to learn of steganography in movies/motion pictures. and before you say that doesn't make sense, here is the definition....

2. The art or practice of concealing a message, image, or file within another message, image, or file
- Merriam-Websters

I am attempting to learn about hidden messages, and information that may or may not be being displayed within motion pictures.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Ronin22 because: spelling

edit on 14-12-2010 by Ronin22 because: spelling

top topics

join