It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Says Rape, Judge says Sex Was In The Air

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

If a woman chooses to go to a bar, drink, and flirt with strange men, and is dressed provocatively, she has, in essence, consented to the possibility of violence. It is what it is. This world is not safe anymore. A woman should stop and think before she acts. Should the thought cross her mind that what she is doing could invite unwanted advances, then she needs to decide if her own safety is worth more to her than the night of drinking, flirting and kissing strangers. Sorry, but that is my take on it, and I'm sticking to it. I speak partly from personal experience. I was young, eager to meet a guy and made a very big mistake. I met him in a bar. He asked me out at a later time. He picked me up and told me he had to make a stop home before we went to dinner. Stupidly, I went into his apartment with him. I didn't even know this guy, was barely an acquaintance. Once inside, it was all over. He "throat" raped me. Yes, he forced me to perform oral sex on him. He was a very big guy and I am very petite. I became physically ill all over him. When it was over, I ran out of his apartment and called a cab, not the police. I take full responsibility for my own irresponsible behavior. He was a stranger and I went into his home with him.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

You didn't do anything wrong, except not calling the police. That guy was a rapist.

Nothing but brute physical dominance and abuse.

Hopefully he wound up spending most of his life in prison.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

No women who go to bars drink and wear clothes are not consenting to violence. I hope you dont sit on the bench with that warped attitude.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

I agree with you that women should stop and think before they go with strangers they barely know to rooms they never been before, but still your story sounds like rape. And you should of called the cops, especially since you say that he lead you to his apartment, so you knew were he lived. It's stuff like that which makes people think females and there stories are bull or there not telling the entire story, because they don't follow through with it, and it actually could of put a rapist behind bars if you called the cops. You do realize how many questions that leaves out there to be interpreted by whomever in however way?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

So you were raped, didn't call the cops and have let the rapist be able to continue to rape other women.

You bear some responsibility if he rapes other women you know!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't care how skimply clad and dressed a female is it gives no person the right to violate her period.

You could dress in stilleto heels, fishnet stocking, daisy duke shorts, a tank top and her makeup done to the 9's it does not mean jack squat.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

If a woman chooses to go to a bar, drink, and flirt with strange men, and is dressed provocatively, she has, in essence, consented to the possibility of violence. It is what it is. This world is not safe anymore. A woman should stop and think before she acts. Should the thought cross her mind that what she is doing could invite unwanted advances, then she needs to decide if her own safety is worth more to her than the night of drinking, flirting and kissing strangers. Sorry, but that is my take on it, and I'm sticking to it. I speak partly from personal experience. I was young, eager to meet a guy and made a very big mistake. I met him in a bar. He asked me out at a later time. He picked me up and told me he had to make a stop home before we went to dinner. Stupidly, I went into his apartment with him. I didn't even know this guy, was barely an acquaintance. Once inside, it was all over. He "throat" raped me. Yes, he forced me to perform oral sex on him. He was a very big guy and I am very petite. I became physically ill all over him. When it was over, I ran out of his apartment and called a cab, not the police. I take full responsibility for my own irresponsible behavior. He was a stranger and I went into his home with him.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH YOU NOR DO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO RAPE YOU.

I don't care how drunk you were as no one has the right to violate you. Since you were drinking and obviously inebriated means you cannot legally consent to sex.

For any females who are forced here to perform oral sex on an attacker do not be afraid nor hesitant to bite the ever living yap out of his junk. Run out with it still in your mouth and find a bag to place it in and go directly to the hospital and inform them that you were raped and you bit his junk off and still have it. That will enable the PD to put out something called an "All Pints Bulliten" to all hospitals to be on the lookout for a male who is missing his manhood.

They will perform a rape kit there on site.

No one has the right to rip your pants off without your explicit and direct consent. Got it?

To add, if you and your man are getting hot and heavy one night and you tell him of a rape fantasy that you have and for him to grab you, rip your clothes off, throw you down on all fours and take you and telling him beforehand to not stop regardless of what you said is it legal and is your legal right anything beyond that is illegal,

There are two types of consent :

Consenual - This is a verbal agreement between two legal consenting adults in complete unison to partake in a sex act.
Implied - This is not expressly granted by a person, but rather inferred from a person's actions and the facts and circumstances of a particular situation meaning that an agreement is implied and understood by both parties and does not require one or both to verbally say yes.
edit on 28-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by aero56

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH YOU NOR DO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO RAPE YOU.

I don't care how drunk you were as no one has the right to violate you. Since you were drinking and obviously inebriated means you cannot legally consent to sex.

For any females who are forced here to perform oral sex on an attacker do not be afraid nor hesitant to bite the ever living yap out of his junk. Run out with it still in your mouth and find a bag to place it in and go directly to the hospital and inform them that you were raped and you bit his junk off and still have it. That will enable the PD to put out something called an "All Pints Bulliten" to all hospitals to be on the lookout for a male who is missing his manhood.

They will perform a rape kit there on site.

No one has the right to rip your pants off without your explicit and direct consent. Got it?

To add, if you and your man are getting hot and heavy one night and you tell him of a rape fantasy that you have and for him to grab you, rip your clothes off, throw you down on all fours and take you and telling him beforehand to not stop regardless of what you said is it legal and is your legal right anything beyond that is illegal.

I do not care if you had 2 beers or 20, 1 shot or 10, 1 swig of a bottle or a whole gallon of liquor does not matter as you are the one and only one who can consent.

There are two types of consent :

Consenual - This is a verbal agreement between two legal consenting adults in complete unison to partake in a sex act.
Implied - This is not expressly granted by a person, but rather inferred from a person's actions and the facts and circumstances of a particular situation meaning that an agreement is implied and understood by both parties and does not require one or both to verbally say yes.

Added text in quote to further clarify!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ridiculous? A woman can be a big tease and he has to live with it or maybe she had too much to drink then sobered up or a roommate came home or he had a hygiene issue or.........................(fill in the blank as it doesnt matter). "Sex in the air" is inocuous and ambigous....even if she promised sex (not unclear) she can still change her mind. "In the air" might mitigate a sentence given some leeway in sentencing....but it doesnt make the perp not guilty.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Okay so for those of you who think that a girl who is dressed slutty and gives off shall we say encouragement deserves what she gets is it okay then if a woman then takes a dildo to a guy who wears tight jeans a t shirt who is flirting with everything female that walks by? Is that okay? Surely he's asking for it with the way he dresses walks the cologne he wears and you know he's flirting.... so sure lets take a dildo and shove it hard because you know he really wants it.

Mecca

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join