It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg,CFR, and Trilateral Commission Incited Recent Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Watch this video guys.

Even if this guy's explanation is not complete, I have no doubt that it is pretty close to the real truth.

It seems to me that every time the US dislikes a country, the CIA would go in, make a few thousand fanatics rebel, and US the media to blow it to magnificent proportions.

The recent uprisings almost seem as if everyone in those countries wants a coup of the government.

People may be dissatisfied, but I don't think they are willing to risk stability.

I believe the US is more dissatisfied with its disobedient puppets and has no choice but to use decade old tactics to send new obedient puppets.

Then the cycle will continue.

Our government is the real one that deserved to be overthrown. I mean think about it, most Americans are working their asses off and are constantly forced to think how lucky they are. Meanwhile the top 0.1% wants to rig the system even more by pushing inflationary policies and taxing the crap out of the middle class to pay for interest. In the end, the borrowed money goes to that 0.1% and we are forced to pay the interest on their debt.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Check your source. RT is HIGHLY unreliable. There are some great Russian news sources out there (if you speak Russian), but RT is pure junk. Unless you can find this on some other source, I wouldn't believe it blindly.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
it's not the source, it's the content!

many on ATS refer to "them" as TPTB (The Powers That Be)

They are for sure orchestrating ALL events so far this year and for the last 3000 or so years!

All world leaders are either

1. installed strong men with powerful "armies"

or

2. Leaders that are "part owners" in the agendas

All "governments" are the front-door entrances for the financial agendas.

Current events in North Africa and the Middle East are probably targeting the loose-fit economic problems that have developed over time. The changes will consolidate the European Union with the Mediterranean Union and form some "new" "union" or confederation. Similar events in the U.S. have the same agenda towards a "North American Union".

this is a very very deep subject with much detail available.

this page: www.globalresearch.ca...

has some good theories ... and note the date!

sauce for the goose

remember that ""The beginning of the "anti-theory" always starts with the end result""

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
it's not the source, it's the content!

many on ATS refer to "them" as TPTB (The Powers That Be)

They are for sure orchestrating ALL events so far this year and for the last 3000 or so years!

All world leaders are either

1. installed strong men with powerful "armies"

or

2. Leaders that are "part owners" in the agendas

All "governments" are the front-door entrances for the financial agendas.

Current events in North Africa and the Middle East are probably targeting the loose-fit economic problems that have developed over time. The changes will consolidate the European Union with the Mediterranean Union and form some "new" "union" or confederation. Similar events in the U.S. have the same agenda towards a "North American Union".

this is a very very deep subject with much detail available.

this page: www.globalresearch.ca...

has some good theories ... and note the date!

sauce for the goose

remember that ""The beginning of the "anti-theory" always starts with the end result""

I'm not too sure if I believe 100% of this. Sure, they're wealthy men with much power, but I really don't believe they are, in short, "behind everything". TPTB is merely a grasped-at theory to find method in men's madness. These globalists, these 'elite', are simply wealthy old-farts who inherited their daddies' fortunes and have a big head thinking they're God. They could give a crap less about what is going on in the world, as long as they get their money.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

what % do you believe?

or at least WHAT don't you believe?

we can help!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Davian

what % do you believe?

or at least WHAT don't you believe?

we can help!

I'm about 50 / 50, I really don't know enough about them to judge.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Let us not forget this, which I plan on posting again and again until everyone is generally aware.

Yes the CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 etc and et all do a great job at creating small splinter groups, but how do they get them massive support.

Much of this is being coordinated through the Internet, and we have a very new Internet villian thanks to Defence Contractor HB Gary, who has developed virtual machines, and thumb drives that allow for the creation of multiple internet personalities, updated by RSS feeds, that can game social networking sites, to create multiple users that can be controlled by just one person, to make bad ideas seem like great ideas because they are so popular then because one person is agreeing with, starring flagging thumbing etc the idea over and over again with different screen names and personalities they control.

It's called persona management software, the U.S. Military definately has it, and it's safe to bet the CIA and other intelligence agencies do to.

www.dailykos.com...:-The-HB-Gary-Email-That-Should-Concern-Us-All

People should read about it, learn what it is, and know that if you are scratching your head as to why someone's very poor argument is wildly agreed with, it might be because of this software.

Ask yourself this if you signed onto Twitter and within a short period of time a couple hundred or thousand posters said they were going to get together at the city hall of your town, or the public square, would you be tempted to join in?

Would you be tempted to join in if only a handful were?

The military industrial complex has a new toy and I think they are using it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well - Someone is orchestrating them.

I'd like to see some evidence on who. The orchestration is quite apparent. Whose doing it - that's less so.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Well - Someone is orchestrating them.

I'd like to see some evidence on who. The orchestration is quite apparent. Whose doing it - that's less so.

try this thread ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

good topic. possible evidence of "who" and/or "WHAT"!

edit on 1-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join