It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Welcome to ATS Terry!!!

I hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have any questions navigating the boards feel free to shoot me a pm....

Just kidding....you are well known. Never read your intro so I'm glad it came up.

Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Hey Crime.

Say, how is it that ''it came up''. I must be missing something here. Is there a menu of all recent posts or something?
New member westernmaj just posted in this intro as well with no indication of why he chose to look into this intro. Almost like I am being stalked or something. Fill me in can ya?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hey Crime.

Say, how is it that ''it came up''. I must be missing something here. Is there a menu of all recent posts or something?
New member westernmaj just posted in this intro as well with no indication of why he chose to look into this intro. Almost like I am being stalked or something. Fill me in can ya?

He commented on my intro thread too, which is definitely more recent than 2011, but nonetheless a couple of months old.

Perhaps he read ALL intro threads, and ours was intriguing.

As for recent posts, yes, recent is my first click here usually. I am on mobile device so homepage may look diff for everyone.

Some things do not go to my reply window either, but there’s a “MyATs” tab and most recent replies to threads I’ve contributed to pop up to the top when a new reply is there. That’s how I found my own intro thread bumped.

I found this, under recent.

edit on 26-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

Edit: sorry to intrude, but was hoping to offer something helpful, lol
edit on 26-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I always look out for introduction threads on the recent page just to say hello to new members. Yours obviously came up in recent because someone just posted in it.

I have known and read your posts for years but never read your intro so I just wanted to leave a little candid reply.

I think westernmaj looked up your account after your very eloquent reply in his introduction thread...

Peace
edit on 27-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
LMAO, Terry!! That can seem freaky until you figure out how it happened lol. 😂👍

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
Well that explains it. Shows how much I really know about all the facits of the site. Recents, I guess I will use it more often. Thanks Gift.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yours obviously came up

Well clearly it was not so obvious to me I guess. Silly me, I'd rather get all paranoid,

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

OMG, I have exposed my ignorance for the multitudes. shhhhh

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I all honesty I could not understand why a new member would just randomly pick your introduction from way back to post in untill I saw your reply in his introduction thread....

Had my paranoia triggered for a second there as well...lol

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Welcome to the community!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join