It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrating sensations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
These past few weeks have been quiet the odd for me I must say. One odd anomaly that I have noticed is that it feels like my whole body is shaking, and the likes of an earthquake is occurring (I live in Florida so it would be quiet misplaced if there really was one). However when I look at objects around the room I sit in, nothing is moving but me. I don't entirely spaz out or any of the likes, I think I do, but my body doesn't do much.

I've been thinking that this could be a soulish experience leading to an OOBE or whatever. However, I'm quiet concerned mainly because I've done some research on this and it shows that I could have heart/brain related problems occurring with me or possibly anxiety/stress issues (which I really doubt, because I don't take life that seriously, but it might be subconscious?).

The funny part is that all this started to occur when I began my meditating more heavily then I usually do, which has only began recently. I also started listening to binural beats when I do this, which I must say is a trip of its own. I also started to notice that when I sit in class lets say, I can feel a lighter version of me. I would think this would be my soul, but if I try to leave my body, it just snaps me back in and my limbs begin to move again.

Now, there could be many explanations of this matter. I hope no medical relations are occurring with me, but it possibly could because my diet and sleeping habits have been off the past two weeks too (not to an extreme point however). I was just wondering what your guy's take on this would be?

NOTE: (if this isn't in the right section mods, could you please move it? First thread I have made on this forum so
.)
edit on 24-2-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

Ive had that for 4 years now, nothing to worry about, happened to me when I started meditating more too. not fighting it is key. if you allow the intensity to increase enough you will probably hear a tone. and once you increase the tone you will probably leave your body. either that or fall asleep. I usually fall asleep lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

but if your really concerned about it, go see a doctor. seeing doctors never hurts. I havent seen one, and 4 years later im perfectly fine. but thats not advice, just what happened to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I have had similar sensations as to the specific description you've noted. However, I'd like to point out that my perception of the outside world seems to have changed a great deal in the last few years, and physical reality itself appears to actually look quite different than it did a few years ago. I mention this because I feel it may be part of the same phenomenon... that human beings are changing physically in a way that can only be described as an evolutionary leap.

When I felt that vibrating sensation, it was usually before dropping off into sleep. I would always just relax into it, but I would never sleep while it was ongoing. I also get a feeling in my right cheek that feels as if it is turning into a misty, cloud-like, non-fleshy opening (weird, but I mean it). This has been going on with me for years.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

You're very welcome
I noticed that this tends to occur with me usually when I try to sleep too, more than in the outside world at least. I have also noticed a broader spectrum of thoughts throughout my mind. Life just hasn't been the same lately, I guess?

edit on 24-2-2011 by prolific because: .

top topics

join