It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Epiphany - Has Any Prominant Clairvoyants Predicted These Revolutions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Out of the numberless amount of predictions (whether it be from Baba Vanga / Nostradamus / etc), has any of them actually predicted this rise of unrest here in 2011? Any predictions of revolution? Sorry I am not well versed with these prophets / clairvoyants, so if someone who is knowledgeable wants to chime in then go ahead.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I've heard that Edgar Cayce's predictions have been fairly accurate, but I'll admit that I haven't checked into it enough to form an opinion. He did fairly accurately predict many other major events so it's definitely worth checking into!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Out of the numberless amount of predictions (whether it be from Baba Vanga / Nostradamus / etc), has any of them actually predicted this rise of unrest here in 2011? Any predictions of revolution? Sorry I am not well versed with these prophets / clairvoyants, so if someone who is knowledgeable wants to chime in then go ahead.

How did you know about Baba Vanga? She is Bulgarian as am I and did not know she could be famous in the USA too.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
heres a new age prophet that has been good at predicting most of the stuff that is happening now using all the old prophets together as one big puzzle.

newprophecy.net

I have been watching his predictions for a while and he doesn't miss often

I hope this helps

rtcctr

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

How did you know about Baba Vanga? She is Bulgarian as am I and did not know she could be famous in the USA too.

I knew about Baba Vanga from a thread here on above top secret!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

One thing I know she predicted about USA is that the last American President will be an African American.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Celente Predicts Revolution, Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012 (back in 2008)

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Nostradamus predicted civilian unrest starting in the Middle East in 2011 that would lead to Armageddon and World War III.

He also predicted that the Pope would be assassinated in Spring 2011, if he is, I'll start to pay attention.

Edgar Cayce predicted a "large volcano in Iceland in 2010 following a large earthquake in central America earlier in the year that would produce widespread economic turmoil", and was correct on that one.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Nostradamus predicted civilian unrest starting in the Middle East in 2011 that would lead to Armageddon and World War III.

He also predicted that the Pope would be assassinated in Spring 2011, if he is, I'll start to pay attention.

Edgar Cayce predicted a "large volcano in Iceland in 2010 following a large earthquake in central America earlier in the year that would produce widespread economic turmoil", and was correct on that one.

Can you please provide a source for the first two?

I was not aware of such precise predictions from Nostradamus about either of those two things. Please provide sources and not just a blog, but a well-educated and researched interpretation of his writings.

As for Edgar Cayce, he did give a reading to someone where he was asked what the signs would be and he said it would start with unrest in Egypt. I have the book that contains the original reading, so I will try to hunt it down but I definitely recall that reading.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Celente Predicts Revolution, Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012 (back in 2008)

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

couldnt agree more. if you have followed gerald celente you would have known what was coming. and according to him after the middle east.......europe is next BIG TIME.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by babybunnies

Can you please provide a source for the first two?

I was not aware of such precise predictions from Nostradamus about either of those two things. Please provide sources and not just a blog, but a well-educated and researched interpretation of his writings.

As for Edgar Cayce, he did give a reading to someone where he was asked what the signs would be and he said it would start with unrest in Egypt. I have the book that contains the original reading, so I will try to hunt it down but I definitely recall that reading.

~Namaste

While hunting, could you do me a favor and see if he is somewhere more specific about the changes in europe?
He said upper Europe, so what is upper Europe?
And did he say something bout the Caribbean.

For me Cayce is about the only one I take seriously.
I would love to have the original reading, though I think its a long read.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Isiah 19

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I hate to say it but, the Web Bot has been predicting a [Global Rev] for quite some time. In fact, it has predicted a lot of things as of late such as the [river in the sky] which was (iirc) a phrase newscasters later described the moisture that caused all of the heavy floodings and snowfalls over the past few months. Furthermore it was a temporal marker for [Global Rev] activity. I know Web Bot has been beaten up quite a bit here at ATS and I understand why but you have to give credit where credit is due.

Many have good reason to not believe that Web Bot can come up with linguistic patterns that may predict future language to describe events but in the end, the more recent data set analyzes have been more accurate than I expected.
edit on 25-2-2011 by nydsdan because: add example of other web bot hit

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'd agree that Edgar Cayce seems the only true, accurate predicatory person in history worth listening to, everyone and everything else is too vague and open to various interpretations

top topics

join