It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss Mutter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Remember Mutter, in BTS? I thought it was pretty neat. Any chance of getting it back? Maybe there isn't enough interest.

I suppose there is always Chat, for your attention-span-Swiss-cheesing needs. But somehow the need to boot Chat up deprives it of the off-the-cuff insoucience and em-passim ambience that characterized Mutter.

Not to complain too much, anyway. After all is said and done, the changes that have taken place to the board in the last year or so are impressive, positive, and appreciated.
edit on 2/24/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I simply cannot tell you how much I miss mutter. But it will never come back. Apparently it taxed the server too much and was slowing down the entire site or something... But come to chat... It's not as good as mutter, but it's better than a sharp stick in the eye!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I miss it too. I can't even open chat no matter if I am at home or work. And I think it would enhance my experience of ATS tremendously - it's absence influenced my own recent absence here to some degree...bring it back oh pretty please.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
OK fellow Mutter fans and nostalgists, I have just started a Mutter thread on BTS, in the hope of recapturing that elusive mutter flavor.

If enough people feel up to participating, and if short, mutter-like posting in a BTS chitchat thread is acceptable to the mods and admins, feel free to get the virtual NeoMutter ball rolling.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yeah I miss mutter and chat just ain't all that.

Gone back inside my box since mutter disappeared.

Guys, and you know who you are, I haven't forgotten you!

Honest.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Thanks for doing that. I just posted in there, it was good to vent.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I miss mutter too!!

I miss the constant mutterers who don't come to chat.

Mutter was awesome!

RIP Mutter

top topics

join