It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Infowars Censors!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why do the the so cALLED CAPTAINS OF ANTI-CENSORSHIp censor?

Link to prove it...

img189.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
you call it censorship cause they put off the comments? ^^ lol

maybe some idiots spam the section....

i dont see a cesorship there ....calm down

link   
Got me, maybe a typo. I dont know someone on here will im sure, Is this all you have?

link   
um didn't you already make a thread about this ?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh come on man.

The article is about refuting absurd claims on an individual's Personal Life.

I am sure he turned comments off because he doesn't want to have even more people come and make more baseless accusations.

Also, turning comments off is not censorship really. Erasing them while leaving others, is censorship. Hiding the subject entirely is censorship.

But turning off the comments section 100%? That's just good form when we are discussing a topic like "refuting baseless claims about someone's personal life".

You do realize the Internet is full of people who love to accuse others constantly, even over totally absurd aspects like sex life, smoking habits, entertainment preferences, etc etc. It's really not worth discussing especially at the expense of someone else.

Yes I know, we are all very guilty of this including myself. Examples : Sarah Palin, Paris Hilton, etc etc etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If we look at the Context, it is not censorship.

If I made a article saying "I am not ____ and ____!" Because some Internet junkies kept claiming I was all over the place, and then turned the comments off on my defense article, does this imply censorship?
Not really.

It implies I am sick and tired of debating the subject of my personal life, and want to just put up my defense and close the debate right there.

edit on 24-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The comments were disabled when the article went up. Looks like Alex Jones took the extra measure to stop people from commenting on it.

You can comment on the YouTube videos TheAlexJonesChannel the Charlie Sheen interview is getting A LOT of negative comments, not surprising.

They haven't censored it.... yet.
edit on 24-2-2011 by ArchIlluminatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i mean, have you even seen how many trolls are on the net?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching

In the interview Alex Jones mentioned that he went and worked out with Charlie Sheen a few days ago at Charlie's house. He's buddy, buddy with him since Charlie Sheen is part of the 9/11 Truth Movement. So it is suspicious that they disable the ability to make comments on that one article on the site, no other articles are blocked from making comments.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

is it suspicious charlie would ask for such a thing? i know he doesnt do that all the time, but if he is asked to, he obliges

and yes, there have been articles where the comments are disabled. his site is not youtube, so he is going to barr youtubesque comments, no biggie. you can contact them either way, its not like the other dozen anonymous people posting comments would change the information provided anyway

someone just sounds like they wnt to rage
edit on 24-2-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Hard telling what the deal is, guess we will find out in a few days.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by recondoman

Are you serious? Is it that important that someone comment on CHARLIE SHEEN? Am I missing something in the link? I really don't get it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
calm down.

this is not censorship pal.

just calm...calm down
edit on 24-2-2011 by vermonster because: changed 'clam' to 'calm'

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching

Yes... recon-nomad is definitely a troll.

And yes... I noticed immediately that infowars dissabled comments on the CS articles which was bs.
However, it doesn't mean the AJ isn't getting the point across with how currupt our government and other organizations are. No one is perfect and there aren't many others out there getting as much truth out as he is.
If he wants to use the same tactics as msm and our government to get the truth out, then so be it. I've even thought about doing the same thing with people I know because some people just need a slap in the face.

Recon is either extremely narrow minded or would rather focus on slandering the individual getting real issues out there, rather than focus on the more important topics at hand.

I as many others know people like this and its a waste of time arguing with them.

Look- He has 50 posts and 36 stars = negative: Nuff said.

edit on 5-3-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join