It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the nonsense and start focusing on the real problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've seem some rediculous fighting between average joes and janes lately. I have had enough of it. Seriously folks. Stop fighting each other and focus on the real enemy. I try to keep a sane head about me, but it obvious we are being played and tricked into fighting one another because its the only way left to keep us from organizing against the real crooks.

Our government has run amok, our public schools are breaking down, mega-corps get a free ride to do what they want, our food supply is being mutated before our eyes, and each and every one of us is viewed as a suspected criminal or terrorist.

Look around. This is long slow road to tyranny. If we don't start acting soon, getting our voices heard and telling these powers "NO! We will not behave like willing peasents! We will not settle for scraps!", then we will never be free again.

It may be hard to find out what you can do. It's hard to break the inertia of the lazy couch potato american sterotype that is overlayed on all of us. I understand that. But noone has to do or be everything to everyone. Just do something and do it with all your heart. Be heard and be consistant. This will inspire others and like the rising tide, we will break from the insane cycle of a broken society.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You know, it's threads like this that really grind my gears!!

GRRRR!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
You know, it's threads like this that really grind my gears!!

GRRRR!!!

LOL.. I wasn't so upset that that wasn't funny. .

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the public needs to rise up against the small group of powers that be and just take them out...one by one....or gather them all up and roast them together for all eyes to see

edit on 24-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
the public needs to rise up against the small group of powers that be and just take them out...one by one....or gather them all up and roast them together for all eyes to see

edit on 24-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

I don't advocate violence on this.. Anger, even rage, yes.. Violence, no. Don't get baited into becoming a physical threat worthy of being shot or imprisoned. They'll simply drag you down to their level and beat you with superior firepower.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The biggest obstacle to what the OP seeks is the left-right false paradigm. "Tastes great, less filling." It pits people against each other. Until people break free of that particular conceptual stranglehold, there is no hope, and even if it happens, the outcome is far from certain.

top topics

join