It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have any of us heard of ORMUS? the philosophers stone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hello friends i have a question. there is a sumwhat mysterious form of metalic substances i have just recently stumbled upon recently and am sumwhat confused about it, and was wondering if anyone else has heard of it and or experienced any type of usage with it. the material is called ormus or m state particals. the theory from what i have gathered in my brief research thusfar is they are metalic atoms that have not formed the lattuce shaped structures needed to make the metals we know of. without this lattuce shaped structure the metal atoms behave more like ceramic material, and are said to exsist interdimensionaly in some way. without the lattuce structure needed to make metals we experience it is a diffuse substance found throught nature. when refined properly it is a fine white powder called "white powder gold" and some call it the ever mysterious term "philosophers stone". now this would be all fine and dandy without the meraculous claims behind some of its usages.
ranging from and not confined to-
-rapid health benifits when ingested
-"perfecting wour body and dna"
-doubling or tripling crop yeilds when given with fertilizer ONCE
-possibly extending lifespan
-a somewhat "psychedelic" or "kundalini awakening" like experience that lasts a while
-pronounced psychic and spititual atainment.
-to a nwo tool to controll people by turning their dna into better radio recievers for some hypnotic frequency bull s#it.
-also superconductive properties at room temp, ability to turn to different metals with certain environments, and changes weight under different heats exc.
and many more claims. now i have been searching the net over the past couple days on the subject and there seems to be no wikpedia page on it, tho i would be skeptical about it, and the only real source of information is a website called www.subtleenergies.com they actualy give you various instructions on how to make it. and there are a few vendors claiming to sell pure refined powder but with no real study or at least public study im purley skepticle about purchacing. especially if you can make it out of household products.
im asking ats if anyone else has heard of it, used it, given it to plants,dogs,cats or anything to see what the effects are. and any feedback on positive or negative results.
thanks for reading and i hope i stirred some minds into the subject.
remember deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

Sounds TOO close to "MABUS"

Nostradamus' antichrist. Could easily be slightly mis-spelled.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
yes, I've heard about it. It is talked about in Laurence Gardners Book "Lost Secrets Of The Sacred Ark" Seems to be like monotomic Gold and such..If I had the money I would try it. Let us know if you ever try it and how it is...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Actually - the only thing those 2 words have in common is the "us" ending...half of the words in Latin end in "us"...it's a very common suffix
Don't know anything about ormus though - sorry op

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ormus is also a character in Diablo2 the game.

He can be found in Act3 Kurast. He is a deep thinking type, who speaks in riddles often.

He also speaks in 3rd person.

Sigh....don't ask me how I remember that.

Ormus in D2
another link

edit on 24-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I have alot of info in the subject but will have to come in laters to post them for you; there are fresh fruits and vegetables with this too and they go in this order starting with the highest of MG:

Black/Blue
Purple
Red
Orange
Yellow
Dark Green
Green

I fell on what ORMUS is when I started researching a video of many witnesses who saw an alien ship sucking sea water from the ocean (what was in the sea water and why that particular area) while I was already researching the Voynich Manuscripts for a friend.

BBL with more details.
edit on 24-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
yes, I've heard about it. It is talked about in Laurence Gardners Book "Lost Secrets Of The Sacred Ark" Seems to be like monotomic Gold and such..If I had the money I would try it. Let us know if you ever try it and how it is...

There is a lot of really mind blowing information about monoatomic gold.

Here is Laurence Gardner's video about the subject "Lost Secrets Of The Sacred Ark". MUST WATCH for anyone!!! Awesome lecture (Thanks to MooCowMan for the link 2years ago!)

Google Video Link

That is part 1. Please watch the whole series... Well worth the time!

And also, here is a lecture by the esteemed Jim Marrs about monoatomic gold.

Google Video Link

I haven't had time to watch the Marr's lecture, but I'll try to check it out tonight sometime. I expect it to be pretty good because Jim typically delivers high quality research.

edit on 24-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If those video links don't work, just click the google video link at the bottom of the video. I highly recommend Gardner's lecture.

Also, doesn't it make you wonder though?
Somehow video game makers know way way more about all kinds of deep histories than we realize.

For the makers of D2 to throw Ormus in a critical storyline position like that, you know they know a lot more about the historical subject than we may assume first hand.

Actually Blizzard built quite the reputation back in those days, and their story building teams constantly amaze me with their references to obscure and rare aspects of knowledge that are almost non-existent these days.

I don't mean to say they are geniuses, well yes, actually I do mean to say that. Those designers are actually rather brilliant and very well educated/read.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This might help explain what it is to you. I have known about it for a few years now.
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
thank you guys for the replys, i knew a couple of us would have came across it, i will post back soon with any more info i find and if i do try making/getting it and using it in some way il deffinatly give feedback. any more info is completely appriciated as i am infinitely intregued by this stuff.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi OP

If you have been researching Ormus then probably have already come across Barry Carters excellent website, but if not here is a link

www.subtleenergies.com...

I would cross off NWO mind control from the list

This video is from an Ormus conference last year that you may enjoy

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by squizzy

yea i read that as one of my first sources has alot of the info that is circulating the internet on that one page. id like to try finding any cases of harmful side effects from taking it if there are any. its prety solid fact that given to plants it can triple yeid due to asking this verry question on another known fringe topic website. so yea beniifits with this product are being marketed as seemingly endless with this product and id like to separate fact from fiction.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ormus from Azomite

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

hhaha yea i put that in there to stress the wide array of claims on the web about it. i didnt believe it either but i came across a couple references to it.

and yes the subtleenergies has alot of the info i have read about the topic but i still have seen no real feedback from any uses with conumption and possible side effects other than the reported "high"ish feeling it gives closely related to what deep meditation or maybe a low psychedelic dose would produce, reason i wanna know is these feelings can also be percieved after being POISONED lol so this is why i am weary of claims that it perfects dna when consumed.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Typically people report having vivid hallucinations or visions or revelations After becoming poisoned.

Many psychedelic substances are indeed quite poisonous. It is dangerous to ingest many of these chemicals for obvious reasons.

But also historically, many of our greatest insights derive from such events.

So you never know.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
so this is why i am weary of claims that it perfects dna when consumed.

You are right to be weary of such fantastic and over-the-top claims.

We will be needing some hard evidence to really believe that such a possibility even exists.

What is "perfect" DNA? What criteria is this predicated upon?

Countless questions, very few solid answers.

I would have to say there may not be such a thing as "perfect" dna, and it's just a matter of relative perspective. What may be perfect to one person's preferences or needs, may not be perfect to someone else's.

Just a basic surface example, eye coloration. Which gene should be dominant ? Are blue eyes perfect? How about green eyes?

It really is a nasty little rabbit hole that I would rather not go down, honestly. It really gets contentious fast, and it's based entirely upon unproven assumptions.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I spent some time reading about ormus or m-state materials on the internet. I ran across several youtube videos on how to make your own. Here is a link to one of them.

www.youtube.com...

I can not speak to any of the miraculous claims. I will leave that to you.

I will say that if you mixed this stuff with water the PH of the water would be raised significantly. Drinking high PH water may have several benefits on its own regardless. There are lots of companies that sell PH drops for your drinking water and claim health benefits.
edit on 24-2-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: Added additional information following the video.

edit on 24-2-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: misspelled word

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
you may also refer to ormus as "mana" as some leading scientists and historians do... It may also intrest you to know that Einstien, all his vast knowledge in all manor of things,chose to goto bed with books on alchemy each night..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join