It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:Zombies are Real.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Energetic Zombies with only one thought.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
In response to a previous poster talking about how most if not all the openminded people they have met were pot smokers. Well pot makes you paranoid. Now I'm not sure if people are paranoid because the government are out to get them or if they are paranoid cos of the pot and the goverent thing is just coincidence. But there is a link with pot and conspiracy theorist. Or naturally paranoid people. Maybe it's because there really is something to be paranoid about.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Zombie's are Real? Are you off your head????
Your title was enough to make me reply to your (braindead)post!
When will you idiots stop attempting to gain a bit of notice with these braindead posts!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by Pocky

Excellent post and the video really helps illustrate the point, we are on the brink and it's almost too late to stop it.
I paid $3.50 per gallon for gas today, purchased a pound of grapes for $10.00, watched the news, puked up the grapes and cursed my existence. There were no protestors at the gas station, no boycot at the grocery store and no dignity on the news, all has turned to [snip].
Fat, weak, old men who aren't fit to wipe my ass rule my world and I let it happen, I'm sick of saying "what difference can one guy make", maybe it's time to answer that question and find out what those fat old men are really made of.

edit on 25/2/11 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
In response to a previous poster talking about how most if not all the openminded people they have met were pot smokers. Well pot makes you paranoid. Now I'm not sure if people are paranoid because the government are out to get them or if they are paranoid cos of the pot and the goverent thing is just coincidence. But there is a link with pot and conspiracy theorist. Or naturally paranoid people. Maybe it's because there really is something to be paranoid about.

Dont give this paranoid fool the time of day!
Hes hasn't taught us nothing that we already know
The Governed world is is getting tighter, those who can must protect those who can not! That means us that can and us that will!! You know who your are............Remember ............Saveing a ,life is just ............Giving your life to save 'A' life is 'god' like. I would give my life to save a strangers life..........WHAT ABOUT YOU?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nice find.
Hope it wakes a few people up.
S+F.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I consider myself a patriot. I love the Constitution, my country (Texas comes first though), and the Flag.

Its not so much those things but what they represent.

I fear these are being tainted as much as taking a sterile bandage, dropping it in the sewer, and then using it to "help" someone. Its all gone wrong.

The wrestler (no idea who he is) is really a surprise to me. I have watched the stuff off and on my whole life.
Von Erichs? Bruiser Brody?

They bring out someone to be the ahole cause they want the "love/hate" dynamic to charge the show.

This dude is different. He made some points that I cant disregard. it was weird to watch. He seemed serious and the crowd was a bunch of stupid sheep that had no clue.

I GUARANTEE that someone, at least one person, turned on that night.

do I think all our soldiers are butchers. no. Are they being misused. definately.

I was glad when we got rid of sadam (provided all of the intel was true). WE started the power vacuum in the mideast with that. We didnt prosecute the war to the TRUE offenders. The government laid back and played defensively at arms length...and prosecuted US AND OUR RIGHTS.

The men who have died did it trying to make a better future for another country. I hope their faith in us, the war, and the people wasnt in vain.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Walking home from work today I was thinking something similar, about how the the mass population have mind sets akin to that of children, one thing that triggered this realization is I saw someone drinking a can of beer throw it into a bush when there was a bin right there in front of him. *shakes head*

These children/zombies of the world know not what they do.

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Great vid..God help us all..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mespen

Dont give this paranoid fool the time of day!
Hes hasn't taught us nothing that we already know
The Governed world is is getting tighter, those who can must protect those who can not! That means us that can and us that will!! You know who your are............Remember ............Saveing a ,life is just ............Giving your life to save 'A' life is 'god' like. I would give my life to save a strangers life..........WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Are you on crack? What's with the anger? I'm not the enemy and calling me a fool is like the pot calling the kettle black. Brother all I said was smoking pot is not the answer to anything. Yeah it's makes you more aware if things but it can also cloud judgement. Direct your ire at the right people. I'm not usually a pacifist and had you carried on like this a year ago I would have torn you to shreds. But with age and maturity I'm trying to learn patience and tolerance. I suggest you do the same. Negative in negative out. Ita your life but remember you also influence others so be mindful of you thoughts you never know who or how your influencing someone. And we all have to pay karma. I wish you the best on your journey and hope you find what your looking for. Be well friend.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I recommend next time you clearly demonstrate what you're trying to convey. I thought oh real life zombies, cool ill take a look... then it goes to the FEMA camps things, but then your video trails off to state how mindcontrolled america is. Thats nothing new, we, the people, honestly have no control over these matters and all we have is a faint precognition of our coming fate.

Either say you are going to talk about FEMA camps or americans being weak minded again, minus the zombies part unless you include the context.

FEMA prison are being reestablished and restructured... then FEMA has coffins lining up roads, then FEMA has sketchy ass camps in the middle of nowhere.

America has been under mind control for decades... a video of Norman Dodd's claims that. I will update this post when I specifically find that part. But you don't really need a 1950's video from some old guy about how #ed America is. www.youtube.com...

Good post, but be more on topic with the specific topic

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Although I am not American, the issue at hand is a global one, and thus I can relate this to what is happening in the UK. The sad bit is that I know I am a slave to society, yet i do nothing about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Who is the wrestler in the video? Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
well, I enjoyed the video, but "proof that zombies exist" it isn't.
it's a nice produced video intended to convey a certain message. Don't confuse "bringing a message" with "telling a truth".

One of the things that might help any debate on the subject is precise wording.

(I didn't read the other comments before posting this one, sorry, no time)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
I grew up and put away childish things.

all I said was smoking pot is not the answer to anything

Wow, what an implication.

People need to realize their perspective on matters is subjective and that their (hopefully educated) opinion outside of their own reality may not apply to others.

Take Astronomical Objects for example, just because I don't really take notice of its significance because it has become so ordinary to me, doesn't mean someone else won't acknowledge it on levels I currently can't conceive.

It's fruitless to tread on others with indoctrinated opinions.

I'm going to leave this here however, for those who are interested - www.youtube.com...
-

Nice video OP. The reactions to the wrestler guy's speech sure does well in promoting the title of the video presentation. Although a bit disheartening, it is definitely eye opening!

Originally posted by freesprite
Either say you are going to talk about FEMA camps or americans being weak minded again, minus the zombies part unless you include the context.

Good post, but be more on topic with the specific topic

I was expecting information on Flesh Eating Zombies prior to opening the thread but I was well entertained by the relation to Zombies with the video

I'm not bothered at all, it was a joy to be mislead

Feel free to do whatever it is that you wish OP, you won't get jail time for being silly

edit on 26-2-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
the spate of zombie films is brainwashing you into wanting to be a zombie so stop watching them otherwise you too will become one

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
^ Hold your horses

I watched a zombie flick today and I must say that I can't say it affected me in that way, but okay, for someone else, mayb

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
what saddens me the most about zombie films, is that for the most part all the people can trust is internet film and government instructions.

The government are the last people I would turn to for advice during an outbreak.

If you want proof of real zombies, look to what half of people do during a disaster. They do not think for themselves, act for themselves, they await instructions. They can await those instructions until they die. They can enforce stupid pointless rules leading to the deaths of others....

^^^^ Hadnt seen anyone comment for awhile so thought Id bump.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

That pro muslim pro wrestler guy really hit home. I bet some people saw this video and felt like knocking some sense into those chanting fools. But videos like this really get the message across about how soulless people have become. Really big kudos to the editor of the video, that was a good job done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join