It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:Zombies are Real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
2012 ain't here yet, but if you don't snap those people out of their stupor they are gonna roll right into those FEMA camps like naive little children with super soldiers holding a gun to their heads. Wake your brothers and sisters up, only by them starting to question the real eugenicist motives behind the policies pushing toward a tyrannical heavily controlled society full of false flag operations and mind control manipulation and pointless wars will anybody stop and really pay attention before signing up to give away their human rights and give way to the BODY CULT that will be devoid of respect to the spirit.

Anybody remember what they did to the Lebensborn babies that didn't fit up to the Nazi program's standards? Well that is where we are heading if you let another day of more zombification succeed.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well, I don't see it as my objective ... I am afraid I been down that road and it is foolish. All you can do is be prepared to discuss it with folks if they start talking about it. I commit to the idea that everybody is on there own journey, working out what they are meant to work out. Who is to say what the ultimate story is being unfolded here? But, I share your concern. Disgusting.

Very good video post ... for those who didn't watch it, I recommend you do. It should piss you off. Who knew the truth would be spoken at a Pro Wrestling Event?
edit on 24-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hmm, this has left me rather confused as I am at work and cannot look at this video.
What is it of? Are we talking real bloody brain deprived zombies,, are we talking people who have been brought back form the dead through magic or curse?

Are you saying that humanity are becoming zombies without realising it?

whats going on here? God I love the word zombie...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Great video, especially the wrestlers promo, which sums things up perfectly. He was telling the absolute truth, and the sheep just keep chanting USA! USA!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by moonpie86

thats a very good video ..thx for sharing

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie86
hmm, this has left me rather confused as I am at work and cannot look at this video.
What is it of? Are we talking real bloody brain deprived zombies,, are we talking people who have been brought back form the dead through magic or curse?

Are you saying that humanity are becoming zombies without realising it?

whats going on here? God I love the word zombie...

Its more along the lines of when you said we are becoming zombies without realizing it.
Example: an Arab wrestler was having a promo in front of fans. He says "I remember George w bush landing in iraq, announcing the war is over.. but here we are 6 years later and we are still at war! If we are no longer at war somebody tell me what is killing my brothers and sisters every day!? Innocent men.. innocent women.. innocent children... this is a world you people no nothing about!"

(not exact quote)

most of the the time the crowd is chanting USA! USA! USA!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
After watching you're video, its almost enlightened me. Its opened my eyes to the world we are living in today, where modern man is set to follow orders of a government, and like sheep, no matter if its right or wrong, they follow the orders given. Its just a thought, there are 6 billion+ people in the world, if they all saw the truth, and see the disgusting world we're living in today, then could there be an uprising, a change maybe? Only time will tell
edit on 24-2-2011 by TheScepticBeliever because: accidentally forgot to remove type of font, and colour of font

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

thanks for that

I will watch the video when I get home, this is something I am quite interested in.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Excellent post and the video really helps illustrate the point, we are on the brink and it's almost too late to stop it.
I paid $3.50 per gallon for gas today, purchased a pound of grapes for $10.00, watched the news, puked up the grapes and cursed my existence. There were no protestors at the gas station, no boycot at the grocery store and no dignity on the news, all has turned to [snip].
Fat, weak, old men who aren't fit to wipe my ass rule my world and I let it happen, I'm sick of saying "what difference can one guy make", maybe it's time to answer that question and find out what those fat old men are really made of.

edit on 25/2/11 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
boy this sure sums it up perfectly, especially the wrestlers speech. It was awesome!! I'm going to share this video with everyone I know. The comparison with the zombies speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You know, Pocky, I was in a pretty good mood yesterday, until that video sank in. I also watched many other videos on that person's Youtube channel. Depressing. It's kind of like being told by a good friend that you are behaving like a dolt.

What really gets me is the whole wrestling bit. I am used to people not believing in contexts that seem more intellectual, typically in conversations or presentations on such subjects. However, in such groups that you would think need it the most - clarity, that is - to see that response, is just upsetting.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
excellant vid but remember the puppet masters are pulling the strings in all countrys but the sheeple are slowly awakening

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The question is what are you going to do about it. I dont see enough people coming together collectively to stop any of this. Nothing is what we'll do. Unless your electric is cut off, or your tv, or you cant get kraft macaroni and cheese, or have your x box you'll do nothing. I bet if you asked a bum on the street if he could have a fully loaded i phone or a nice one bedroom apartment they would take the phone.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good thread op, I personally have tried to "wake" people up, including close friends, wife, in-laws and my brother, yet I will not try again as I feel a fool afterwards because I have just explained all these scenario's to them, never saying "its going to happen", just that "it could" and all I'm trying to do is get them to see the bigger picture.
It looks like its just me and you guys because they don't care, they really have no interest in what I'm telling them.
In a sad way I hope something happens, for them to realise, not for me, then maybe people will question what the hell is going on.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Excellent video!
Does anyone know who that wrestler is giving the speech?
I haven't watched wrestling since Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Jake the Snake!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I know what happened to one of the Labensborn babies. She became one of the lead singers in ABBA.

True story!!! no it really is. The dark haired one I believe.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's soooo creepy and ironic how he - a modern day gladiator of the entertainment industry - is standing there telling them the truth and they are booing him and chanting "U.S.A..!" in a fit of blind patriotism brought about by abject bread and circus.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So yeah... I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday...

I wouldn't say ZOMBIES, because we, the controlled population are not dead. Perhaps our unconscious and the so called chemical "drugs" we are eating/consuming is being affected. I like the twist not the topic title.

We need a new name for this
... not zombies... OH YEAH!

MIND CONTROL

I'm a genius! I know for sure I have never heard of mind control before. brb, gonna go write a wikipedia article.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Aaah man I thought you meant real Zombies. Great video though.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join