It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

been thinkin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zptramel

Is OU the city with Eskimo Joes? Or is that OSU? I used to go party at Joes, but I don't remember which University it had to do with. I think they stopped having their big festival there, but it used to be awesome!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

so you changed things in the original post, full knowing that "they" would easily find you had you given the actual facts?

smart...
edit on 24-2-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by idunno12

I think he is full of it also, but what if he isn't? Do you want to help him ruin his brother's career and possibly endanger his life, just to be a little stubborn or make a point on some obscure website?

You claim to have been through this security process, as have I, and I would hate to know think the OP was true.

Hopefully this thread gets trashed, but it is not up to me, since I am posting as a member in the thread. I would appreciate it if you would cordially remove your quotation. Does it help if I ask nicely?

I removed it. I am disappointed in you.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

OSU is the party town with eskimo joes, OU is the town with the meat head and literates. OU is boring, but totally helps with my critical thinking skills!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thank you, but I did not request that as a "moderator" if that was the case, I would have removed it myself. I asked it as a concerned member.

Thank you again, I know that you would not have wanted to be in that position if you said something by mistake that implicated your husband in his previous job . I know I have shared things with my brother that could have gotten me in trouble, but I trust him eternally, and I wouldn't want anything to ruin that.

As for the role of disclosing truth on ATS, the original post had no chance of confirming anything we all suspect, his brother wasn't going to confirm or deny anything, and he only stated stuff that is posted on ATS everyday. There wasn't any significant substance that would have been groundbreaking, but there was enough information to identify the brother, and that could have been personally catastrophic. It seemed like a lot of risk for zero reward.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

its all apart of the game. the reason I changed it was because I thought I might have risked something, then I realised I didn't.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ive heard it alot, about how breaking atoms is a crime in our neighbouring planets, and ive seen a few videos of somthing scaning fired missiles, and the government people had no idea bout what that was, and turned to the technitians that were working on the projectile, when thay said thay had no idea what that was, thay were told to shutup!

Kinda makes sense to me, I bealive him.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If I were the OP's brother and he was telling the truth I would never trust him again.

I thought several posters were being sarcastic about having the OP remove his post.

Did you really believe an intellegent human being could be so foolish?

If it is true then they are both dangerous due to lack of forethought.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
If I were the OP's brother and he was telling the truth I would never trust him again.

I thought several posters were being sarcastic about having the OP remove his post.

Did you really believe an intellegent human being could be so foolish?

If it is true then they are both dangerous due to lack of forethought.

imo, Telling the truth is not foolish even if it means danger. Also, after thinking about what I wrote, I have covered up my tracks pretty well and can promise you know one is gonna get spanked for this

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Dude, everyone in this thread told him to remove the OP, and you get the bright idea to quote it?

Get rid of that.

She understood that there is no cure for stupid and that they weed themselves out.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Any nukes and i think there is a loophole where the aliens are allowed to intervene. Probably not a good thing as I heard the rulers of this part of the galaxy are about 10-20ft tall and could probably crush our brains with a single one of their thoughts... They might send a "friendly force" of the more human-looking aliens... I think the reason for it is that nukes open up wormholes in time and space, or have far-reaching consequences beyond the physical area of detonation... War would be ok if there was no bombing of civillians, torture of p.o.w's, or any other dishonourable tactics.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Great, now I'm left wondering what the OP said...

At least re-post it with his name and information removed.

imo, Telling the truth is not foolish even if it means danger. Also, after thinking about what I wrote, I have covered up my tracks pretty well and can promise you know one is gonna get spanked for this
I wouldn't be so sure, I bet some one saved your original post before you edited it.

EDIT: I've already managed to scrape up this much from the Google cache, so imagine if some body actually wanted to know what you wrote, it would be simple:

Okay, i have always believed in extra-terrestrials, but i have been unsure ... recently, my brother, who works for NSA and is VERY HIGH UP (in fact, when he was promoted to level 2 security clearance the FBI came to our house and interrogated us to make sure we were not terrorist) let it slip that aliens are contacting us.
---
I told him that he shouldn't go because it's too dangerous and that he is gonna be caught in a nuclear holocaust. Then he accidently said "don't worry the aliens won't let that happen." Both of us were shocked by what he said, then he freaked out and said "YOU CANT TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT!!!" of course I started asking tons of questions and all he would say was "I can neither confirm nor deny blah blah blah!"

edit on 25-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You have covered nothing, but that's fine, it's a questionable tale at best, nice way to get your post count up though isn't it :/

So by covering your tracks I assume you've used a high level encrypted vpn bypassing your ISP, connected directly to an encrypted network and posted from there. That's about the only way you could have 'covered your tracks'

If anyone, including a simple 4chan hacker, wanted your info or your brothers, they already have it.

but I digress, I really doubt someone with startling information that could get their NSA employed brother killed would come post it all on a highly trafficked site (and probably monitored after the Giffords incident)

If I'm wrong, great, hopefully your brother doesn't end up in a landfill. If I'm right, it goes in the bin with the 150 other 'top secret info leaks' I've seen here since i signed up.

P.S. civilian contractors require security clearance just to work on government projects. There is no way someone gets hired by the NSA then at a later date gets a security check. And, for the record, the check is a little more involved than the FBI showing up. (why would the FBI be doing background checks for the NSA on an NSA employee?) And the checks wouldn't stop with just the brother, immediate family, past contacts, all of that is investigated.
edit on 25-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 25-2-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hahah people are gobbling down this poop, are you all new to the crazies on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When it comes to "this subject" I don't like a member calling another member crazy.

These Beings are not going to allow us.............. """to destroy this Planet"""...................... they monitor it 24/7 in fact they are doing what is needed to lesson the future ELE headed our way.

They actually think this race is worth saving

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

thank you,
I know it sounds b.s, but it really isn't.
I wish I could be honest with you all about the actual informant...but it would seriously cost him/her their career. In fact, the only truth in the Original Post is that someone very high up let it slip that "They" are here.

UGHHH! If I could only say the whole thing!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

[email protected] me!!! Please...of course I am nice too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join