It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheer up! not everything is that bad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I know you all think everything is a conspiracy, the media are mind controlling us, the aeroplane's are releasing chem-trails, NASA is covering up UFOs, the governments are planning a new world order, the reptilians are planing a take over, HAARP is controlling the weather, everyone is a diss-ifno agent, we never landed on the moon, 911 was an inside job, NASA edited photos, JFK was assassinated by the CIA, princess Diana was killed by the royal family, the Illuminati exists today, Elvis faked his death, MK-ULTRA is in operation today, FEMA is preparing for mass deaths, 2012 is happening now, the mass bird deaths, global warming is a hoax, the Majestic 12 are real, the pole shift is changing the world, a solar flare will kill us all, Jesus will return, intelligent life existed on Mars, the moon is a satellite, planet nibiru is on its way, we are entering the galactic plane, you have been abducted, inter-dimensional being exist, ghosts and vampires are real, god or (gods) are looking over us, you have been an alien in a past life or you can simply enough just predict the future... Phew
this site is crazy...

Anyway I thought I would share a few videos to cheer everyone up this is "PS22 Chorus" an elementary school chorus from Public School 22 in Graniteville, Staten Island (New York) they have over 460 video's on youtube 1 which includes kiley minogue, I will link my 3 favourites below...

Regardless of anything these videos make me smile

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Oh I forgot their channel as I write this has been on the news and has had over 29,081,748 millions hits!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

Erm what? do you hate kids and music or something? well sorry you miserable ba***rd! I was just wanting to bring something good to the doom and gloom of the site...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX
Go drink your scotch you nay-sayer.

And BTW personal attacks are not allowed on the site! just because I'm Scottish doesn't mean I drink scotch whisky... I drink Lager or Beer you will have to learn to be nice if you are gonna be a welcomed member of this site...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I appreciate the uplifting videos or whatever else someone may post up on here...I personally think it can't be good for a persons sanity to read doom and gloom all the time...regardless if its true or not it can't be healthy...as far as Kiley Minogue goes hubba hubba..very uplifting indeed...good on you posting this stuff...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Well thank you, that's what I thought but some people see it as an offence...
what's wrong with posting something positive?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

I know you all think everything is a conspiracy, the media are mind controlling us, the aeroplane's are releasing chem-trails, NASA is covering up UFOs, the governments are planning a new world order, the reptilians are planing a take over, HAARP is controlling the weather, everyone is a diss-ifno agent, we never landed on the moon, 911 was an inside job, NASA edited photos, JFK was assassinated by the CIA, princess Diana was killed by the royal family, the Illuminati exists today, Elvis faked his death, MK-ULTRA is in operation today, FEMA is preparing for mass deaths, 2012 is happening now, the mass bird deaths, global warming is a hoax, the Majestic 12 are real, the pole shift is changing the world, a solar flare will kill us all, Jesus will return, intelligent life existed on Mars, the moon is a satellite, planet nibiru is on its way, we are entering the galactic plane, you have been abducted, inter-dimensional being exist, ghosts and vampires are real, god or (gods) are looking over us, you have been an alien in a past life or you can simply enough just predict the future... Phew this site is crazy...

I knew this post would end up no-where...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

A for effort my good friend

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
lol I was being sarcastic. Sorry for your confusion.

new topics

top topics

join