It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Deception - 2nd Edition (A Film on Alex Jones)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

when it comes to the control of human rights or freedom yes if its false info that gets people to talk about there freedom and rights its better than that person or persons sitting on there but eating chips and watching snookie

now would it be better if the info was true , yes

but just like the MSM give out false info to people to bump them to the side they want the public to go , why not use the same tactic to do the same to bump people into talking about there rights and freedoms

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

Go back to sleep? Is that was us successful sheeple should do? Us successful sheeple living normal, sane lives, working, living the american dream... is that what us sheeple should do??? Go back to sleep living the good life,, while the alex jones sheep continue to live their lives of fear, misery and paranoia?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
why are the alex jones sheep so scared of this thread. any of you fellers care to debate?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by recondoman
What do the AJ supporters think about Alex's lie about having his elder family member in a hospital room... Alex walks in.... and the cop is strangling his elder family member? What do you think about that? He said it. Its in the film. Why does Alex lie?

Hey.... I was just checking back at this thread and noticed this (above).... and I would really like to know which film your refering to as I've never heard of this. If you have something on the web or know the exact time-stamp in the film or web video then that would be even better.

Anyways, I'm always open to any new info and this would definitely be worth looking into if true.

So, as with my previous statement... If this is indeed true about you saying this in the film and you can tell me where to see this, then I would have to ask-
-what is your proof that he is lying about the situation described?

So to be clear, I'm asking 2 things:
1) what film is this in (and hopefully what part)?
2) If #1 is true, please provide proof of lies. ie... is there camera footage from the hospital from this time? Did the family member say it was a lie? Did a nurse say this is a lie?

If you can put 2 and 2 together on this for me and others, I will immediately seize and desist any informational gathering from his (AJ's) outlets. I will also make sure others do the same.
Would that not be worth it to you?

I look forward to your response.

why are the alex jones sheep so scared of this thread. any of you fellers care to debate?

You wanted it... so theres your debate question above.... have at it
edit on 11-3-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Even though Alex seems to be preaching a lot of New Age doctrine, I really think he is legit..

link   
I HOPE he's legit at least

link   
otherwise we're doomed, hah

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Notice.... no response from recondoman even though he was calling everyone else out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by ThichHeaded

Why are you afraid to respond to me?

Hey I went awol after that.. Sorry. So I Heard the TSA thinks little 6 yr old blonde kids are terrorists.
I think they resemble big olive colored Arab guys really well right?

As I said it dont have to be proven if its right in front of your face..

There alot of things talked about when people talk about who is being searched because of what reasons..

Some viewing pleasure since you don't think this is real..

And an ATS post for further reading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember can be your neighbor, kids, lover, whatever.. I wasn't to far off.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
theres some # goin down in America no doubt,The evolution of the TSA,and they wil expand,theres money in it! its scary. But Alex jones is not the one who you should look to for answers.Or glen beck,those guys are media whores.

Im not so sure hes an inside paid shill,but he definately delibritley lies,creates fear and over reacts.but maybe its just to keep you tuned in..or maybe its his job to keep you so afraid of the next atrocity coming that your unable to think for yourself.who knows.I for one think he over reacts and wouldnt buy a used car from him,much less trust him on world affairs,
edit on 22-4-2011 by Angrybadger because: spelling errors

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join