It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Deception - 2nd Edition (A Film on Alex Jones)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by Signals
OP, this is Disinfo of the highest order. Just rename it "Bash Alex Thread Part XXV"....

Alex wakes people up, get over it.

Wakes up people with fearmongering and fueling his pocket of "worthless " dollars as he calls dollars nowadays

Are you saying MSM is any better?
Yes there is alot of fearmongering. But would you rather be fearmongered into freedom, privacy, etc... or would you rather be fearmongered into slavery like the MSM does?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

That is an insane answer, with all due respect. I take it you live by the gospel of Alex Jones. So how is America today similar to Hitler's Germany?? And please, dont lie or sensationalize.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The MSM has never told me I was going to die in x amount of years.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Fearmongering, Lies, exaggeration , twisting the news and all that for a money .... all i can say he is no better than MSM ....i listen his show when Alan Watt is guest and Gerald Celente sometimes .... and read articles of Paul Joseph Watson on infowars.com ..nothing else.He is repeating himself for years now and organising that moneybombs every year . It's your choice if you listen him or trust him

Again this video

edit on 24-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

That is so awesome. Its sickening hoe people like Mancow Muller buy into his BS.. and treat this anti-American scum with respect.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by recondoman

Really? The terrorists are going to get us.. They are going to kill us with dirty bombs. They are with us now.. Oh they airport is on high alert.. We have to watch for terrorists, they can be your freinds, they can be your neighbors, or they can be your lover.. Watch out..

Sound familiar? I am sure MSN has said this a few million times.. Oh yes.. Libya is taken over by Bin laden.. Of course it has.. we are truly screwed now..

No not fear mongering...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by recondoman

Really? The terrorists are going to get us.. They are going to kill us with dirty bombs. They are with us now.. Oh they airport is on high alert.. We have to watch for terrorists, they can be your freinds, they can be your neighbors, or they can be your lover.. Watch out..

Sound familiar? I am sure MSN has said this a few million times.. Oh yes.. Libya is taken over by Bin laden.. Of course it has.. we are truly screwed now..

No not fear mongering...

Yeah.. they got us. yeah they will kill us with dirty bombs. They are with us???? Why do you lie? They can be friends neighbors etc?? Do you have proff of this from the govt?? I didnt think so. Why do you support Khalid Sheikh Mohommaed? Do you want this man freed and living with you? Just asking.
edit on 24-2-2011 by recondoman because: Original had no response.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I answered your question. Now could you please answer my question if you are not too cowardly? Why Did Alex lie about the Michelle Malkin incident?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Thats amazing. Thank you for your honest response. Just for the record... have aliens ever abducted you?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hope I don't offend too many Alex Jones loyalists, but I listened to his radio show the other day and came to a couple of conclusions. 1) He is truly full of himself. I truly believe he thinks he was sent here to save the world from dark forces. He and his good buddy, Charlie Sheen, can fight them together. 2) He is mentally unstable and extremely high strung. Likes to scream alot. It's a good thing he is hanging with Charlie now. He will have access to plenty of valiums to calm him down a little.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Dont be silly. Just ask Jack Blood and those in the know. Alex Jones is all about himself and money. He's got his sheep fooled. He got 'em fooled real good.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Why are you afraid to respond to me?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So,,,,,, yesterday AJ posted this bit on his website. He talks and shows examples about Glen Beck "copying and pasting" stuff on his show on CNN that comes directly from AJ show.

And today OP started this thread against AJ.

1+1=2

OP is not an AJ fan he is a GB fan.

Good example of info war

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's a shame we have no "prefect people" giving us the news. Alex has an ego, so do all of you, he handles his ego as best he can, better than most of you getting your beliefs challenged.

Why is it always about the man and never about the information? Why is it when someone is right more than 95% of the time, his 5% inaccuracies dominate the other majority? People see and hear what they want to see and hear, always have and probably always will. No one will be convinced AJ is good or bad in here.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
good or bad, like or dislike him at least he gets people talking about info be it real or not thats more important than lady gaga or whos the best movie this year or other junk.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JO-ET
good or bad, like or dislike him at least he gets people talking about info be it real or not thats more important than lady gaga or whos the best movie this year or other junk.

Mmm... So, what you are saying is even if the news is false and misleading, it's O.K. because it stimulates conversations.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Why is it when someone is right more than 95% of the time, his 5% inaccuracies dominate the other majority?

Can I see something to back up stats like that? I have listened to his show with Google at the ready and found that he is wrong more than he is right and he confirms everything he says is easily confirmable as fact so...

...can ya back them numbers up, please?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

My figures are not meant to be taken as fact, just making a point. I've listened to him for years now almost daily, I can't listen to propaganda fluff at all anymore, it makes me ill, and he's the closest thing I can find out there to the truth on a daily basis.

Alex is not well balanced all around, the point I was trying to make was that people attack his character flaws in an attempt to discredit the topics he covers.

The list of things he has been off about can be listed in one post I'm sure, the list of things he's spot on about can't be listed because there's 15 years worth to go through and the only stuff that sticks out in people's minds are the mistakes. Sucks to not be flawless I guess.

He's saved lives with some of his information he's put out there, and people have taken that and saved more lives, and so on. That is all that really makes a difference, saving lives.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
My figures are not meant to be taken as fact, just making a point.

So like Alex, you make up things to make a point?
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Short version

Well.... I guess you laid this one to rest. I guess everything AJ says is discredited now.

This video and the rebuttals are completely laughable! You guys really are tools, lol. Go back to sleep.
edit on 25-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join