It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X, Nibaru, a new perspective.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Quite literally, my supposition is this:-
Everyone is assuming that Nibaru is a giant planet that will wreak havoc with either pole shifts, collision or other catayclysmic events due to its size and 26 000 year orbit.
I put it to you that Nibaru is in fact a small planet. In fact its tiny. I further more put it to you that Nasa, TPTB and illuminati spectral shadow masters are well aware of this and are deliberately propogating mis information.
Everyone is spending all their time searching for the wrong type of celestial body.
Nibaru is minute, its barely even perceptible. However it is thriving with life. It is this life that it carries that is the true menace.
Chem trails, love them or hate them are an attempt to turn the earths biosphere into a hostile environment for this alien life. It is a last ditch attempt to prevent the looming disaster that the return of Nibaru after 26 000 years of exile will bring.
As the saying goes, the devil is in the detail.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunartik

Excellent perspective I like your idea, chemtrials created to make life hostile for Aliens on earth thats a nice idea. We can never know what the #ty world leaders are up to so this theory could also work =D.

S&F

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I tell you 1 thing, the devil is something out of this world, and I do believe it does has something to do with a celestial object that does return on a regular basis in space time. What though I do not have a clue. Whatever it is, it must not be nice anyway.

Call it Nibiru, Sackcloth, Nemisis, what ever you please, but I think they all mean the same thing in the end.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunartik
Everyone is assuming that Nibaru is a giant planet that will wreak havoc with either pole shifts, collision or other catayclysmic events due to its size and 26 000 year orbit.
I put it to you that Nibaru is in fact a small planet. In fact its tiny. I further more put it to you that Nasa, TPTB and illuminati spectral shadow masters are well aware of this and are deliberately propogating mis information.
Everyone is spending all their time searching for the wrong type of celestial body.
Nibaru is minute, its barely even perceptible. However it is thriving with life. It is this life that it carries that is the true menace.
Chem trails, love them or hate them are an attempt to turn the earths biosphere into a hostile environment for this alien life. It is a last ditch attempt to prevent the looming disaster that the return of Nibaru after 26 000 years of exile will bring.

Yea I like that idea, Chem trails, kill Aliens, AND US TOO! but hang on will we be around to see if it works! Ummmm NA!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Cool idea...

My idea is that both Nibiru and chemtrails are a Hoax.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
yeah, the beliefs surrounding nibiru are completely unwarranted, mainly because much of its initial basis (Sitchin's ideas) have been torn apart. On the other hand though I feel chemtrails are a real issue that have some basis. There is much more than just speculation surrounding nibiru which is based on linguistics and translation which has been proven to misconstrued (at least by Sitchin) than chemtrails which have much more scientific backing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i dont know if this is the right place to ask but will someone enlighten me as to what chem trails are?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
i dont know if this is the right place to ask but will someone enlighten me as to what chem trails are?

aerosol aluminum

aircrap.org

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Caff1550, Chemtrails are in the sky created by Jets that are Spraying Bull Sh-t into our air we breathe. Unlike a ConTrail that fades away almost right away when made by a Jets Hot engines running in the Colder air way up causing temporary condensation, ChemTrails are Deliberately sprayed into the air. You have had to notice the LONG Mostly Straight 'Clouds'? Studies have found ChemTrails to contain, Barium, Aluminum Particles, and other Crap that I can't remember right now, but it is all not good for us to breathe. They say the trails are for Artificial cloud formation to help cool the planet because Earth is getting too hot. We all know now that's a crock of Chit. Yes the planet may be getting warmer, but as a natural process, not because of us and our doings here. I think maybe a little is caused by Man, like maybe a tenth of one percent, but most of it is the Natural Cycle of this Planet.
As far as Nibiru being explained by the OP'r here, I tend to agree somewhat with them. I do however think the Planet X is a bit bigger than what is described here. Anything as large as our Moon or of similar size would do some harm to us, or our Magnetics as it passes through our direct neighborhood. I saw where on the 15th of this Month, March 2011, or a day or two either way, we will experience some worldwide effects of its passing. If we see some pretty major happenings, EarthQuakes, Volcanic Eruptions, Etc., Then I think it will be safe to say there are some factual Basis' to the Nibiru Hype. Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
G1.9+0.3 was first identified as a SNR in 1984 from observations made with the VLA radio telescope[2]. Because of its unusually small angular size, it was thought to be young — less than about one thousand years old. In 2007, X-ray observations made with the Chandra X-ray Observatory revealed that the object was about 15% larger than in the earlier VLA observations.[3] Further observations made with the VLA in 2008 verified increase in size, implying it is no more than 150 years old.[4]

The coordinates of G1.9+0.3 are right ascension 17 hours 48 minutes 45.4 seconds, declination -27 degrees 10 minutes 06 seconds, which places it in the constellation Sagittarius, near its border with Ophiuchus.[5]

www.bing.com... This is niburu , the winged disc described by the ancients , so im still trying to figure out what the deal is with tyche,nemesis and elenin

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You should look up Comet Elenin.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

care to elaborate?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting perspective...

Mixing two conspiracies that are hard to believe...and making a new conspiracy thats easier to believe...

Good Job

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This thread is one of the most unique takes on chemtrails I have come across.

They're spraying us, to save us. heh

mmkay.....makes ya think

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Chemtrails, contents equal Aluminium plus,
Aluminium is the cause of Alzeheimers Disease
Chemtrail content also killing (Perhaps) birds and fish???.
Floods plus multiple Forest fires plus burnt crops
Cause reduction on food supplies and safe drinking water

When enough of us have Alzeheimers the CDC Zombie Apocolypse kicks off
Imagine blank minded mass of humans seen wandering the streets and left unattended.

part one of population reduction

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i really do not think this "Planet X" exists its just a made up planet by some crazy guy to cause fear

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have little clue what is out there. However, what ever it is, it has had an effect on this planet. Christchurch,NZ;Haiti;Japan.Peru. Those major quakes ALL happened on dates where there was an alignment between, it, earth and the sun. The alignment dates shown on this NASA orbital model prove that. What ever it is, with our sun, it is generating a powerful magnetic trough.
This is 3-d model. Have fun.
www.elenin.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Yea and hosttile to us too baby!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Okay I stopped right there, this sentence alone tells me what your mindset is...you cannot say everyone, when majority of the users on here (maybe i'm wrong) will agree this Planet X nonsense has gotten out of hand...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I like it, nice idea.

Thread title "Nibiru" needs fixing though

top topics

join