It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers .

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
SMH @ what this thread has become....

I see NO striking similarities in any of the side-by-side photos. You can take any number of modern/living people and place them next to deceased people of yesteryear and proclaim: See!? See the similarities?? He must be so-and-so's son.

There are too many leaps here. No solid proof. Just leaps and bounds.

Let's try to keep both our feet on the ground, people.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Wow everyone... it just gets stranger and stranger.

Now his nervous little math teacher is being dropped from the college.
www.kgun9.com... college-drops-jared-loughners-math-teacher

The college is trying to make it seem normal but reading the b1tchy emails written about him behind his back I think it has everything to do with his speaking out on the news... which I believe is perfectly legal.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I agree that we don't really have hard evidence of anything. I fail to see how Loughner was even indicted, it's as if all the witnesses are being ignored. The case against Loughner seems to consist of nothing but media-fuelled hysteria.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

They are very similar looking. And it's interesting how very little is known about his parents except he was raised Roman Catholic. And the rabbit hole gets deeper !

They must have been worried about him for some reason and had to take him out, and the Giffords drama was a distraction. Now the are trying to ignore the issue almost as Giffords is not recovering like they hoped and very little is shown of her. And with the trial being pushed back to September (if not 2013 like the defense wants) people will lose interest by then. I think they have to balance the public not getting too interested with the need to pass gun legislation while the story is hot. One thing for sure though is that the only thing we can trust is the media is not telling us the full story.

Thanks for your ability to discern similarities in physical traits which help identify potential clones. We are all almost hard wired to not believe what we see, and this for several reasons. First there is the public belief that human clones could not exist. After all, nobody knew how to do this in the past, and today even if some do know how to, nobody would ever have the nerve to actually go out and clone a human being, much less Adolf Hitler. Secondly we all know that Hitler was inimitable and that nobody could like him enough to clone him. This means that nobody ever could be a Clone fo Hitler. It is just too big to believe. There we have it, but nonetheless, for those who find that the Hitler Mustache is too distracting to be able to recognized him well shaved, I had added a fake mustache on his Clone which is interesting to see in the same comparison shot. FWIW.

GS

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Given that many of us have a hard time visualizing similarities in features, I have reversed the picture to the left and have given him the same hairdo.

GS

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
To all .
Heres an interview with Zach Osler -Jareds "best" friend .

I think his reaction to seeing loughners mugshot seems real .
He gets very upset and says I cant look at it .
I don't know 100 % but it sounds like he says " it looks like an imposter " ?

Not Osler claims Loughner was neither left or right wing and didnt watch tv or listen to the radio .

This Osler kid sounds genuine but what do you guys think

Peace

Allow me to fill in for the departed Zoomzilla. He believed that this Zach Osler was the real deal. However, he couldn't have been more wrong. Watch the Osler interview.

www.youtube.com...

Its a little disheartening to read Zoomzilla write ' this guy is genuine' twice in a post when he is clearly an actor. First of all, lets evaluate what Osler tells us about his relationship with Loughner. He knew him in high school. He went over to Loughner's house, presumably to hang out with him, even though he says that he felt 'unwelcome' there and that Jared didn't watch TV, listen to radio. The only thing Osler tells us that Loughner did was drugs, and Osler seems to have a prissy little 'drugs are bad, dude' attitude towards Salvia(which isn't exactly crack coc aine in terms of hardness). So my question, Zach Osler, is: What did you and Loughner have in common? What did you do together? Because you're so good at telling us all the things that Jared Loughner wasn't. Perhaps you could shed some light on why you were loughner's friend in the first place.

He says he hasn't talked to Jared in 2 years, yet he says he 'can't look' at Loughner's mugshot(apparently it is that scary to him). But seriously. Just watch his reaction. The interviewer holds the picture up, Osler is facing it, there's a pause where we must assume this dude is looking straight at the picture, we see him looking at it from the front, THEN we get this late little, "Oh..." type of look, and his eyes dart away. He puts his head down and then says, "I can't, I can't look at that'. His hand goes up to sort of cover his face, but there are obviously no tears. C'mon guy, you haven't seen or heard from this kid in 2 years and you're making yourself emotional over it in an interview?

Does this strike anyone else as bad acting? Not as bad as suzi heilman but definitely flawed. Everything about this guy is melodramatic and from what I can read from all the older Loughner pics, I'm not convinced this Osler character is the type that Loughner would hang with. I say that because Osler's 'performance' didn't convince me of that. Also, I have some background in acting, and when I see Osler's dramatic, curved-in chin really contort like he wants to cry, I see the mark of someone with some type of acting background. Not that his background has given him the weird chin, but rather, his weird chin and angsty face serves him well in his trade. Everything about this dude strikes me as an actor.

Besides, Jared was completely apolitical, yet he was obsessed with Zeitgeist? If you are aware of such world-issues odds are you at least have some kind of political opinion. I see this interview and I see all kinds of deception. They're saying: This wasn't a political shooting, it was a stoner conspiracy theorist shooting. Every free-thinking citizen should be alarmed by this type of anti-truth propaganda. They're after the 'conspiracy fringe' now and they're spreading disinfo. This shooting(what it is) is part of a much bigger plan to marginalize and eliminate all voices of dissent and turn our country into the kind of place where truth-seekers are labeled as deviant. We just want to know what really happened. Its not our fault that they used crappy actors.

(post by SamTGonzalez removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join