It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers .

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by kroms33

Kroms. Remember I spoke to you about Jim Fetzer ? Well his thread was first labelled a hoax then closed yesterday by septic underlord .

That is strange. What is with the ATS cover ups? I guess the only way to find out is to be behind the scenes by being a fly on the wall. What sad news for a site.

SO they close Jim Fetzers thread -

They close a Loughner is innocent thread . CITING unverifiable SECOND hand CLAIMS as UNDENIABLE PROOF.

They close the Dr Lenny Thyme thread . with NO reason given like they PROMISED they would .

They have their own agenda. What the agenda is I don't know. Sometimes, I feel that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing on this site. It seems that they do converse about and outlaw certain topics immediately while letting other topics go on and on.... If we do find the smoking gun, don't post it on ATS - it should be posted somewhere else, it will only get thrown into the hoax bin and shut down.

They ban John Lear

YET THEY DONT LABEL BOONDOCKS PATHETIC thread titled " RON PAUL IS AN ILLUMINATI SLEEPER " a HOAX !!
I guess it must be true ?
Lets contact Ron and tell him how ats allow his name to be defamed ? I'm sure he'll be extremely happy .

John Lear - some of his ideas were way out, but yet - this is a conspiracy site with alternative theories... they hammered on him bad. Lear was very nice in the beginning - but eventually it got out of control and they attacked him over and over until Lear lost his cool... any of us would have.
Boondock... what to say. Most of his posts are purely illogical - the only reasons he gets so many stars is because he trails after mods and agrees with the status quo on their posts. Any theories of his own fall into immediate hoax, but yet nothing is done. Favoritism bro.

Oh yeah lets NOT forgot how the mod defcon attacked me then got his cronie to delete my posts .

IMPARTIAL ? YEAH RIGHT !!!!!!!!!

It isn't impartial and they know it. They have the T&C up for a reason. They can boot or delete posts or even shut down threads anytime they wish... Look at all of the racism that is allowed to continue without check, but yet when people actually have a theory or question it gets stopped immediately.

I am finding it strange that this thread hasn't been killed yet. I am sure they are keeping an keen eye on it.

Jared might not have been the shooter, there is no evidence provided to assure the public that he was involved. The trial has been tainted beyond measure, but yet they will not release the videos, pictures, nor type of rounds Jared was using in the Glock 9mm. As it stands, there is no trial because of lack of evidence. :shk:

I also see people using drug refrences and not getting their posts deleted... messed up situation here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Giffords wore a ruby red outfit the day of her shooting. The Oscar Awards closed the show with a Wizard of Oz tribute and an Emerald green city backdrop. Christine Odonell was all over TV claiming she wasnt a witch. Christina Taylor Green was the 9 year old from Tucson, Ozbama gave his speech from Green's city.

Obama said Gabby Opened her eyes just liek Dorothy opened her eyes to awaken in Kansas or Oz.

Obama picked Kansas to win the NCAA mens BB tournament.
Jack RUBY shot Lee Harvey OZwald before the Vietnam war kicked into high gear.

Jared Lee Loughner shoots the ruby red dress wearing Giffords before the middle east crisis is about to get into high gear.
edit on 19-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

Jared was also big into 911 conspiracy theory , watch this video around 7:10 and you can see how this synchronizes: 9/11 Stargate

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Hi bro .
Soon they will be mentally evaluate Loughner , if they release the findings I will be very interested .
He has not spoken yet and I'm wondering whether much will be gained from this evaluation.
One of his girlfriends has said he is faking insanity , lets hope the "experts" can see through this if its true .

Peace .

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Giffords wore a ruby red outfit the day of her shooting. The Oscar Awards closed the show with a Wizard of Oz tribute and an Emerald green city backdrop. Christine Odonell was all over TV claiming she wasnt a witch. Christina Taylor Green was the 9 year old from Tucson, Ozbama gave his speech from Green's city.

Obama said Gabby Opened her eyes just liek Dorothy opened her eyes to awaken in Kansas or Oz.

Jared Lee Loughner shoots the ruby red dress wearing Giffords before the middle east crisis is about to get into high gear.

Jared was also big into 911 conspiracy theory , watch this video around 7:10 and you can see how this synchronizes: 9/11 Stargate

Thats deep man , thanks for posting that we haven't spoken about symbology that much on this thread .
I 'll watch the video tomorrow morning .

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

The resemblance I believe lies in the smirky smiles both Oswald and Loughner wear like bad suits. That in my opinion, may be a result of some type of mk brainwashing.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Jared was basically a male witch thinking "Die Bitch" while in the wizard of OZ the witch says "I'll get you my pretty"...and he got her.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Hi TKDRL,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with faked mugshots and misleading 'friend' interviews which helps to cast extra light on the Media Circus surrounding the Loughner case. Also, glad your ordeal is over as you really got hit hard where it hurts. Standing up for what is right can be a tough call.

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Very strange that Gabrielle's father took a class in 2009, was this some back to school late life crisis or was this some way of monitoring Loughner, checking out the teacher before assigning him to Loughner.

Originally posted by Doomzilla

I know.
Remember my theory about Giffords being your first female president ?
It could be that there is a select group of people who orchestrated this false flag and are in charge of maintaining the lie .
I can not stop thinking that Giffords maybe didnt even get shot . Her miraculous "recovery fuels this thought too .

Maybe Loughner wasnt even there .

And... MAYBE Giffords wasn't even there ?!?

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Okay. We have two girl friends that say Jared was normal and a very nice guy. We have a professor that is linked to Jared spouting some very strange things at the scene of the crime, who has businesses and classes that pertain to different social and philosophical beliefs. We have a teacher who knows Giffords. We have a news paper suing Pima Collage for a release of records... it just goes on and on and on.

There is no way that this can even go to court even IF he was the one responsible. He is guaranteed a right to a FAIR trial, and guaranteed the right to a speedy trial. BOTH of these options are out the window because of the public involvement into the case, and because the prosecutor and the defense are motioning a 2 year wait on the trial.

Another words, he was guilty before he ever set a foot into the court room.

I am going to step out on a limb and say that Jared's life is in danger, and that perhaps he will never even make it to the proposed trial. There is way to much that labels him a “patsy” and too many ulterior motives behind the scenes. One has to wonder what the main objective was in this entire scheme?

Was it the Judge?
Was it Giffords?
Gun Control?
Demonizing conspiracy theorists?
NASA?

All of the above?
Something else?

There is something definitely going on – but to pinpoint it would be hard.

Everyone is doing such a great job in this thread!

Actually if it was really Jared who did the dirty and was in Jail we would have seen footage and photos of him other than tampered mugshot stills from who knows where. If it isn't Jared in jail, he is probably already dead. Maybe the double's life would be in danger, to better simulate Jared's shooting or suicide with the real death of a fake Jared? I doubt they'd let Jared remain alive with all the loose ends left dangling in this case, that would be like leaving a match near a powder keg.

RIP Jared

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hi This is Not a Name,

You've pretty much said it all, even if it seems quite incomplete to most onlookers, not having forensics or ballistics in your post.

The entire Hollywood masquerade is a Frankist Sabbatean Black Magick Occult Coven furthering the Zionist cause by brainwashing the masses with Mind Warping Blockbuster Movies and Mind Melting Edutainment. That their Colleagues in the more targeted MK ULTRA Mind Control department of the CIA have the same attachment to Occult symbolism and use similar references for their ritual sacrifices coordinated with Political Hits is not surprising to anyone who has studied the Hollywood Zionist Agenda and its associated CIA/MI5 Mafia Run Music and Entertainment Industries.

What we were fed is an occult ritual, whether real or staged. It is likely that Judge Roll and the others killed were real victims, but we have no solid evidence of who was actually there unless we are to trust conflicting testimony of unreliable witnesses none of whom seem to be independent, and with all video footage censored.

This was for some reason we have not yet established the occasion for a CIA Operation using quite a few Zionist agents with Canaanite Satanist beliefs who participated actively in orchestrating the events from the planning stages to the final media coverage and everything in between. Satanist Spooks are deeply penetrating the US Intelligence community. They have for a long time, only it is only becoming painfully obvious at this late date, to the very face of the entire planet. Hopefully there are a few decent CIA operatives left who will find a way to help denounce them or at least combat them in small ways which can make a huge difference in saving innocent lives or in countering their devious plans. Take back your country. Make a Citizens Arrest on these perpetrators.

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

The resemblance I believe lies in the smirky smiles both Oswald and Loughner wear like bad suits. That in my opinion, may be a result of some type of mk brainwashing.

Hi Hot Baked Tater,

Or... it might be a case of photo altering already in the early 60's. We just heard a testimonial on this thread of another mugshot being altered by either the authorities or the media with turned up corners to the mouth making them 'smirk', probably to activate in our minds an unconscious belief of their guilt.

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Jared was basically a male witch thinking "Die Bitch" while in the wizard of OZ the witch says "I'll get you my pretty"...and he got her.

Hi This is Not a Name,

Cute rhymes, did you help draft Jared's poems? LOL

Actually that sounds like a slightly too simple transposition of that story onto this one. You need to get into the fundamentals of the subject. OZ stands for NY, just move the initials of the City to the next letter and you get OZ. The deception and illusions he created were the basis of his power to rule, much like the Matrix enables total control over its clueless victims who live in a false reality. Both Hollywood and MK Ultra contribute to the fabrication and manipulation of such a false reality. Some call it the American Dream, and usually they are Sleepwalking.

In the Wizard of Oz Dorothy is called upon to "follow the Yellow Brick Road". This is one of the most common Hypnotic Mind reprogramming scenarios used in the MK Ultra Manchurian Candidate program. Maybe Giffords was brought somehow to wear a Ruby Red outfit to trigger a Mind Controlled Assassin who didn't know what he was going to do until he got there and his program got launched?

In a previous post I noted that Suzi Hileman was described by another person who viewed her interview as reminding her of the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz. Could it be that Christina was brought there to assume the role of Dorothy and maybe Giffords the Good Witch ? Whatever the case, we can assume that beyond the obvious bizarre 9/11 child sacrifice connotations of this event, it is quite possible that:

THIS SHOOTING EVENT WAS DESIGNED TO TRIGGER EMBEDDED PROGRAMMING IN THE PUBLIC.

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting article here .

" Alex Montanaro, a former schoolmate, said in an e-mail that Loughner had worked out for months in preparation to enlist in the Army. He was rejected. A military official said this week that the rejection was because of Loughner’s drug use.Montanaro said he was told that it was “because he was colorblind.”

SO yet another discrepancy regarding his rejection for the army .

" Roxanne Osler said that Loughner, who visited to play guitar with her son, was more formal and polite with her than her son’s other friends were. She said he made a point to thank her for having him over. “He craved not only my son’s attention, but my attention,” she said."

Again another indication that Loughner was a normal kid . So what happened ?

“What Jared did was wrong. But people need to know about him,” said Roxanne Osler of Tucson, whose son had been a friend of Loughner’s. “I wish people would have taken a better notice of him and gotten him help. … He had nobody, and that’s not a nice place to be.”

Don't worry Mrs Osler , we are trying to find out more about Jared . We are trying to find out IF and WHY he did this.

From this article ...............
www.thenewstribune.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

So you're saying that someone was having a stretch while they got shot? Even if that were the case the bullet traveled upwards with no front to back deviation, that means the bullet traveled straight upwards, so that would mean someone was having a stretch while the shooter was directly below them firing upwards, not a very realistic situation to imagine.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'd also like to thank everyone who is working hard on this story. Sometimes I feel like we will never know the truth, however we are training ourselves to look for clues the mainstream won't ever look for. Maybe we'll nail this case, maybe not, but the next time they try and pull an MKULTRA on the population we'll rip it to pieces the second it hits the news stands. Hopefully at least.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

No sir. I'm not saying anything. I was asking if it would make the trajectory plausible.

You obviously understand ballistics better than me. No need to get jumpy.

edit on 20-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I'm sorry if I came off defensive but I'm just stating the facts, and to be honest it doesn't sound very plausible. A lot of the victims were shot in the back, meaning they were probably running away while they got shot. This is perhaps the reason why the defense did not want the autopsy reports leaked, because it shows a rather horrifying image of the victims running away from the shooter, otherwise I don't know how to explain so many shots to the back. Giffords was supposedly shot first, and then Loughner turned towards the crowd according to animated reenactments, not very trustworthy, but if they are true it means people heard the shots and started to flee, which is when certain victims got shot in the back. For someone to be having a stretch while all this is going on is not plausible. I don't mind the question being asked and I imagine different scenarios as well, like why did John Roll have a blunt impact to the head? From a fall? The report doesn't mention what could have caused this. Or did someone knock him unconscious? Some bullets went from front to back, others went from back to front, and there were about four head shots in all, so it seems like multiple shooters from multiple angles, but there is really just speculation on that since information is being covered up or not investigated.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Fair enough.

To be clear, I'm not hung up on "stretching" as much as flailing arms type movement etc. Just that humans do odd things in panic situations. Like blocking faces from a bullet with hands etc. Non rational, erratic behavior induced by fight or flight response.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify. I'm honestly intrigued by the implications you and others have presented and applaud your efforts.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

...A lot of the victims were shot in the back, meaning they were probably running away while they got shot. This is perhaps the reason why the defense did not want the autopsy reports leaked, because it shows a rather horrifying image of the victims running away from the shooter, otherwise I don't know how to explain so many shots to the back. Giffords was supposedly shot first, and then Loughner turned towards the crowd according to animated reenactments, not very trustworthy, but if they are true it means people heard the shots and started to flee, which is when certain victims got shot in the back. For someone to be having a stretch while all this is going on is not plausible. I don't mind the question being asked and I imagine different scenarios as well, like why did John Roll have a blunt impact to the head? From a fall? The report doesn't mention what could have caused this. Or did someone knock him unconscious? Some bullets went from front to back, others went from back to front, and there were about four head shots in all, so it seems like multiple shooters from multiple angles, but there is really just speculation on that since information is being covered up or not investigated.

Hi Filosophia,

I happen to agree with the idea that there were probably multiple shooters. The reasons for this are plural.

1. The CIA and FBI can fully take precedence over local law enforcement and supplant them in field investigations, remove them from the case, seize evidence, censor testimony by intimidation or ulterior classification, invoke patriotic loyalty or national security, enlist judicial complicity from District Attorneys, Prosecutors and Judges, etc.

2. Whenever organizing a Political Assassination on foreign or U.S. soil, the CIA will ensure that they don't leave the target standing. For this reason they must have a redundant field team engaging the target. Snipers are plentiful among their agency goons, and it is relatively easy to position one or several on the rooftop of a Shopping Center given that there are few if any high buildings surrounding those structures from which they could be seen, given that they are routinely surrounded by large parking lots and are therefore far from any elevated inhabited structures.

3. Using multiple field operatives in a Hit enables a multi-layered investigative barrier making each layer contingently separated from the original order givers. There will be those who are hired as snipers who will be chosen from among outside agencies or associated criminal organizations such as 'Murder Incorporated' or among private seasoned military who are now mercenaries for hire. It is likely that there will be several shooters to ensure that the Hit is invariably effective. These will only know that they received money, instructions, equipment and photos of their own specific target(s). Investigators - the few if any who persevere to dig - will at best uncover an isolated hit man who doesn't know who hired him. And if ever they get lucky and discover the person who contacted them for the Hit, it would erroneously lead them to the Underworld or to some foreign power.

4. To ensure that the job brought the desired results, Agency Assassins will have infiltrated the paramedical teams and will also be posted in key positions at the emergency wards of associated hospitals. They are tasked to "Finish Off" any victims or eyewitnesses who should not be allowed to survive. This Medical "Mop-Up" team will make sure this is done discretely, having privileged access to the victims' vital processes and having specialized training in how to kill survivors leaving few if any forensic traces. The containment of the 'crime zone' by Agency Operatives, working there in their official capacity as Special Agents or else in 'Stealth Mode' infiltrated into local law enforcement, will ensure that Mission One is accomplished and that any loose ends are tied up.

5. Having a Patsy becomes extremely useful because once you have already captured the alleged Culprit there is no need to investigate the crime further. Especially if the person is deranged, you won't need to undertake extensive costly research to find a Motive for the crime - since they were just a 'cracker jack nut job' who went crazy.

6. To this end the Patsy must be Mind Controlled so that they are not lucid enough to be certain they didn't commit the crime. They must also have a 'Known History', whether fabricated and planted or not, proving them to be mentally unstable and capable of violence.

7. An added layer of protection to ensure that such brainwashing won't wear out will be to later Assassinate or otherwise 'Suicide' this Patsy, so that nothing can ever be learned directly from him. In addition, a large measure of control of any information surrounding his past and recent history will assist in painting the appropriate picture of the Patsy as the real culprit. To this end Agency Operatives will be enlisted well in advance to penetrate his entourage and later, posing as teachers, friends, associates or acquaintances, they will provide a broad barrage of converging false testimony portraying the Patsy as a Mad Killer.

8. Any and/or all of those involved in the creation of such a backdrop for a Political Hit and for engineering it can, depending upon investigative pressure brought to bear upon the incident, be in turn eliminated to remove additional components of the scheme, thus ensuring added layers of protection creating an "onion skin" of intermediate findings, each in turn veiling the truth of who ordered and organized the Hit.

For these reasons of simple prudent instrumentation of a Political Hit spawned by a group of Conspirators, it is apparent that a similar scenario was used in the Giffords Shooting. There is a mind controlled Patsy with a fabricated past and planted testimony. There is a team of assassins given that at least one rifle was found atop the Safeway building before being disappeared and never again mentioned by the Press. There are numerous participants with dubious connections with CIA mind control operations at Cornell. There is video evidence seized by the FBI. There are references to CIA mind control scripts, including those planted in YouTube videos alleged to be authored by the Patsy. There are highly differentiated wound patterns in the victims which defy explanation - other than Targets or Witnesses being finished off later at the scene using silencers. There is concealment of the actual ballistics involved. There are many counts of contradictory eyewitness testimony. There is also much implausible out of character testimony. The entire event appears to have been scripted, rehearsed and acted out by a large cast of participants. This carries all the earmarks of a CIA HIT.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join