It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers .

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
NEWSPAPER SUES PIMA COLLEGE TO OBTAIN RECORDS !

www.kold.com...

WOW .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just found an article with one of Loughner' s teachers.

Very interesting .

OH YEAH he knew Giffords and her father too !

" Slinker hit it off with the elder Giffords, who had handed the family tire company over to his daughter, so much so that Giffords invited Slinker to his 75th birthday party, where Slinker briefly met Gabrielle.

"She was full of energy, full of life, always with a smile, very sincere," Slinker remembers. As for Giffords Sr., says Slinker, "It was like, this is my long-lost friend and we've been separated by so many years." Giffords gave Slinker a picture of his daughter with her husband and President Obama."

HMMM

This teacher ALSO had concerns about Loughner but imo he did the wrong thing in response .

"Starting about halfway through the semester, Slinker says, he tried repeatedly to talk to Loughner one-on-one. "I wrote [on his test] saying, Please talk to me after class so we can discuss your performance and explore alternative assignments," says Slinker. But at the end of class, Loughner would cast his eyes down and run out the door."

From this article ...
www.slate.com...

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Slinker's impression of Loughner was that of "someone whose brains were scrambled."

Whoa, major mind control reference right here!

"I never sensed violence from him." Asked whether Loughner ever brought up politics, Slinker says "never." The class didn't talk about current affairs. That said, Slinker did point students to political ads for examples of logical fallacies.

Interesting how some people are saying Loughner was into politics, like his former girlfriend, and others saying he was not. It seems like he WAS into politics but later lost interest in it. So, all the more reason to ask, why did he shoot a congresswoman?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Slinker had also taught Spencer Giffords, Gabrielle's father, in a philosophy class in the summer of 2009.

Very strange that Gabrielle's father took a class in 2009, was this some back to school late life crisis or was this some way of monitoring Loughner, checking out the teacher before assigning him to Loughner.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow, WTF is up with this #? Way too many coincidences popping up... Too bad no one but us will find out about them, most people don't give a crap about anything but themselves and money

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Slinker had also taught Spencer Giffords, Gabrielle's father, in a philosophy class in the summer of 2009.

Very strange that Gabrielle's father took a class in 2009, was this some back to school late life crisis or was this some way of monitoring Loughner, checking out the teacher before assigning him to Loughner.

I know.
Remember my theory about Giffords being your first female president ?
It could be that there is a select group of people who orchestrated this false flag and are in charge of maintaining the lie .
I can not stop thinking that Giffords maybe didnt even get shot . Her miraculous "recovery fuels this thought too .

Maybe Loughner wasnt even there .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Money has enslaved us since it was forced upon us .

Right at the start of this Loughner case there were so many threads and people talking about it now theres only a few of us and one thread . fk knows why ?

I have a few questions for you man .

Do you think this shooting happened ? If it did was it definitely Loughner ?

Do you think Giffords was the "target " If so because she answered his question badly four years ago ?

To ALL -I'd love to see a video of them meeting in 2007 if it really happened . They say she answered him in Spanish . Now why did she answer him in Spanish I think thats strange . ? What was she saying ?

Peace

edit on 18-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.npr.org...

This NPR article talks about the triage done at the crime scene, a triage is the assessment of how critically someone needs medical help. NO ONE THEY INTERVIEW WAS ON THE SCENE!

The first doctor they interview was in the hospital, and received the first patient, the young girl. But no mention of the paramedic that decided which patients to take to the hospital.

The second doctor NPR interviews wasn't at the SCENE NOR THE HOSPITAL!

The third doctor was from BALITMORE!

5 victims were left at the shopping center until 5:45 PM and possibly even later than that. All of them except one were old people (Gabrielle Zimmerman was 30-ish, Roll was 60-ish, and the rest above 70). Roll suffered internal bleeding, and others suffered heart attacks. No mention whatsoever of why they didn't take them to the hospital, which paramedic decided they did not need any medical treatment, why no outside hospitals that were monitoring the patients took them.

And John Roll had a blunt impact to his head, listed in the autopsy report. From a fall or because he was knocked unconscious? It doesn't say.
edit on 18-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

www.npr.org...

This NPR article talks about the triage done at the crime scene, a triage is the assessment of how critically someone needs medical help. NO ONE THEY INTERVIEW WAS ON THE SCENE!

The first doctor they interview was in the hospital, and received the first patient, the young girl. But no mention of the paramedic that decided which patients to take to the hospital.

The second doctor NPR interviews wasn't at the SCENE NOR THE HOSPITAL!

The third doctor was from BALITMORE!

5 victims were left at the shopping center until 5:45 PM and possibly even later than that. All of them except one were old people (Gabrielle Zimmerman was 30-ish, Roll was 60-ish, and the rest above 70). Roll suffered internal bleeding, and others suffered heart attacks. No mention whatsoever of why they didn't take them to the hospital, which paramedic decided they did not need any medical treatment, why no outside hospitals that were monitoring the patients took them.

And John Roll had a blunt impact to his head, listed in the autopsy report. From a fall or because he was knocked unconscious? It doesn't say.
edit on 18-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Like everything else in this case so far shoddy full of holes and discrepancies .
Rush job to attempt to pacify the media and people like those on this thread ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

My personal opinion screams something is wrong. Everything in the way the media handled things just seemed like making mountains of mole hills. Remember in the beginning, all kinds of media outlets were desperately grasping at straws trying to make him out to be a tea party member.... Why? Also the fake skull shrine, that was grasping at straws for sure, they wanted desperately to make him seem like a devil worshipper... Why?

My thinking is that it has to do with MKUltra, just a feeling I get from it all. Not anything I can point at specifically, just the overall feeling the whole case gives me. It gives me the creeps, I remember taking part in the first few threads that popped up about it, still gives me chills.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is a great deal of mystery about the immediate aftermath of the shooting--how long it took cops and paramedics to arrive. And now it appears the paramedics are under a gag order:

www.kvoa.com...
Several agencies responded to last week's shooting. Those first responders who raced to the scene spoke publicly about their experiences.
However, they were unable to talk about the patients they treated or what the patients may have said to them because of the health privacy laws.

----------------

5 victims were left at the shopping center until 5:45 PM and possibly even later than that.

I think they are talking about the deceased victims here.
edit on 18-3-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Doomzilla

My personal opinion screams something is wrong. Everything in the way the media handled things just seemed like making mountains of mole hills. Remember in the beginning, all kinds of media outlets were desperately grasping at straws trying to make him out to be a tea party member.... Why? Also the fake skull shrine, that was grasping at straws for sure, they wanted desperately to make him seem like a devil worshipper... Why?

My thinking is that it has to do with MKUltra, just a feeling I get from it all. Not anything I can point at specifically, just the overall feeling the whole case gives me. It gives me the creeps, I remember taking part in the first few threads that popped up about it, still gives me chills.

My opinion .

IF HE did it , I think he was under MK as I think the motive is weak at best fake/planted at worst .
I think its possible that he was framed - The internet persona /confession note/ Glock"photo is ALL planted/fake evidence . Planted to convince people hes guilty BEFORE trial .

IT has worked ! So many people have stopped questioning this case .

Regarding what I said about fake internet persona .
Did you know that Loughner once reported to the police that a "man" had stolen his id and was posting pictures of him online ?
Nothing ever came of it .

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

It seems to me that those who back up the official story are allowed to say what they want .
The ones they gag probably know something that they shouldn't .

Thanks for posting man .

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The feds have now quashed local official's attempts to release more investigatory files:

tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...
A federal judge this week stepped in to prevent the Pima County Sheriff's Office from disclosing a boatload of investigative documents in the Jared Loughner case....
The PCSO was planning to release the documents they generated during the course of their own investigation until the judge issued the order. ....
The sheriff's office had identified "250 audio recordings of witness interviews; 1,630 pages of transcriptions of these interviews; 403 pages of PCSO reports; 100-200 crime scene photographs; 241 pages of evidence control forms; 63 pages of computer-assisted dispatch ('CAD') reports; 7 pages of property release forms; 13 pages of notes; and 5 pages of tow truck requests," according to a court filing. ...

"5 pages of tow truck requests" ????

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Autopsy report: Phyllis Caroline Schneck

Gunshot entrance wound at right upper arm, 5 inches from top of shoulder.
The bullet travels upwards, exiting the top of the right shoulder.
Bullet then re-entered the body at the right side of the neck/back of the head, 5 inches from the top of the head.

The direction this bullet traveled is upward, right to left and without appreciable front to back deviation.

In summation, this means that the bullet had to be fired almost completely upward to have no front to back deviation, and travel through the arm, through the shoulder, and into the head.

The trajectory is strange, it wouldn't even account for a sniper on the ground, more like putting a gun with the barrel up into someone's armpit. That is the only explanation I can think of.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Autopsy report: Phyllis Caroline Schneck

The trajectory is strange, it wouldn't even account for a sniper on the ground, more like putting a gun with the barrel up into someone's armpit. That is the only explanation I can think of.

What about taking into account people stretch, wave, scratch etc? People don't just walk around with their arms by their side as they are more fluid. Could that explain trajectory?

Example:

Note: I'm not touting 'official story' as I've monitored this thread with interest and admittedly the points discussed present peculiar anomalies and inconsistencies. I always leave room for doubt. So please no flamers.

BTW, Posemaniacs is a cool site for exploring anatomy for art and forensics.
edit on 18-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Okay. We have two girl friends that say Jared was normal and a very nice guy. We have a professor that is linked to Jared spouting some very strange things at the scene of the crime, who has businesses and classes that pertain to different social and philosophical beliefs. We have a teacher who knows Giffords. We have a news paper suing Pima Collage for a release of records... it just goes on and on and on.

There is no way that this can even go to court even IF he was the one responsible. He is guaranteed a right to a FAIR trial, and guaranteed the right to a speedy trial. BOTH of these options are out the window because of the public involvement into the case, and because the prosecutor and the defense are motioning a 2 year wait on the trial.

Another words, he was guilty before he ever set a foot into the court room.

I am going to step out on a limb and say that Jared's life is in danger, and that perhaps he will never even make it to the proposed trial. There is way to much that labels him a “patsy” and too many ulterior motives behind the scenes. One has to wonder what the main objective was in this entire scheme?

Was it the Judge?
Was it Giffords?
Gun Control?
Demonizing conspiracy theorists?
NASA?

All of the above?
Something else?

There is something definitely going on – but to pinpoint it would be hard.

Everyone is doing such a great job in this thread!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

" Okay. We have two girl friends that say Jared was normal and a very nice guy. We have a professor that is linked to Jared spouting some very strange things at the scene of the crime, who has businesses and classes that pertain to different social and philosophical beliefs. We have a teacher who knows Giffords. We have a news paper suing Pima Collage for a release of records... it just goes on and on and on."

It does go on and on but what troubles me is only a few of us are trying to connect the dots . Like you and others say the build up to this trial has been well and truly tainted .
Every one and their grandmother has defamed this guys name which annoys me as no evidence has been released to even prove he was at the location .

If you look at everything we have found out from our research it reads like a hollywood movie and a bad one at that

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by kroms33

It does go on and on but what troubles me is only a few of us are trying to connect the dots . Like you and others say the build up to this trial has been well and truly tainted .
Every one and their grandmother has defamed this guys name which annoys me as no evidence has been released to even prove he was at the location .

Yeah, they need to release the tapes - the damage has already been done with the trial, so there would be no harm in releasing a couple of photo stills of him holding a gun at the crime scene.

If you look at everything we have found out from our research it reads like a hollywood movie and a bad one at that

I know right? It seems they got the scripting all wrong on this didn't they? Kind of strange you guys (and myself) are finding all of this information out - but yet the MSM refuses to connect the dots.

Funny thing is - no one can still find a motive behind what he did. Even if he was crazy, the crazies have a motive when they decide to kill people...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Kroms. Remember I spoke to you about Jim Fetzer ? Well his thread was first labelled a hoax then closed yesterday by septic underlord .

SO they close Jim Fetzers thread -

They close a Loughner is innocent thread . CITING unverifiable SECOND hand CLAIMS as UNDENIABLE PROOF.

They close the Dr Lenny Thyme thread . with NO reason given like they PROMISED they would .

They ban John Lear

YET THEY DONT LABEL BOONDOCKS PATHETIC thread titled " RON PAUL IS AN ILLUMINATI SLEEPER " a HOAX !!
I guess it must be true ?
Lets contact Ron and tell him how ats allow his name to be defamed ? I'm sure he'll be extremely happy .

Oh yeah lets NOT forgot how the mod defcon attacked me then got his cronie to delete my posts .

IMPARTIAL ? YEAH RIGHT !!!!!!!!!

edit on 19-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join