It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers .

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hewlett is part of the modern Buddhism which says roughly this:

The Buddha said that objects are empty, so you gain enlightenment by realizing that all is empty, and even enlightenment itself is empty, so that there is just an eternal peaceful nothingness, which contains no desire and thus no suffering.

The problem with this is that it is a nihilistic philosophy and contrary to intensive research into original Buddhism. The Buddha, otherwise known as Gotama or Siddhartha, who lived approximately 500 BC, did not write anything down, his followers wrote down what was called the Pali cannon after he died, which is said to predate Theravada, the supposedly oldest school of Buddhism. Thervada was the cult that started the notion that the self doesn't exist, and so "enlightenment" is actually a state of zero-consciousness.

It's interesting that Brian Hewlett is teaching "consciousness expansion" by encouraging zero-consciousness.

It is true that the Buddha neither affirmed nor denied the self, and would not answer the question, but that does not mean that enlightenment is empty. If enlightenment was empty there would be no story of Buddha gaining enlightenment. And at his death, as recorded in the Mahaparanirvana sutra, it is said that the Buddha gains para-nirvana, not just nirvana but absolute nirvana, which is said to be the end of all rebecoming. Anything more than this is getting into semantic issues and thus enlightenment can not be defined. However, that does not mean enlightenment is "empty" on the contrary enlightenment is infinite, or as Hewlett would say a "limitless idea".

So Hewlett is saying that enlightenment is empty but he is promoting consciousness expansion and limitless ideas. I'm not saying that definitely makes him an operative but it just shows that he really can be just called a dabbler of spirituality and not a master in any sense.

The website mentions what looks like hiring him for religious ceremonies which is really the only way that these new-age priests can make any money, but there isn't any information about it except for a chance to message him. The comment board was taken down, and the workshops are not posted. This website is either not a very serious attempt at a website or it is a front website for some type of agency.
edit on 14-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

"or it is a front website for some type of agency."

BINGO ! probably the agencies who killed the guy on the left and tried to kill the guy on the right .
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/244faeb341a0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't know if already brought up and don't know if related;

On the same day the teacher got arrested there was another shooting, victim in hospital, said to be in his 20's.
No other information about suspect or victim.

www.fox11az.com... ng-trespassing-charges--117413933.html

Same age as Jarred, another shooting, just some blocks away !?
Just a coincidence ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Nice find there friend ! _
I'm looking into it now , thanks for sharing it here .
Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Damn it doesnt work for me it says the following .....

The page you are looking for could not be found.If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists at this location.

Arghh was it working for you ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just found this .......

Giffords told of shooting, improving 'leaps and bounds'

www.tucsonsentinel.com...

Here are parts of the article I found interesting ......
Giffords has no memory of the event, Kim said. It's common for trauma victims to not recall being injured, he said.

Her speech is getting very good," Kim said. "She's starting to string words together" and can repeat whatever doctors say."That's an important important neurological recovery fact, because what that means is that her whole primary language areas are intact," Kim said.

Although Giffords is still weak, she can walk with assistance and can see out of her left eye.

Surgery to reattach part of Giffords skull—which was removed to forestall injury from brain swelling—will be performed in May, Kim said.
Reattachment isn't necessary for Giffords to travel, he said. Giffords wears a helmet for protection.

Still no pictures of her recovering , they go into in depth detail but still no photos , I havent seen any .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
How did we miss this guys ?

Psychological and medical records of Jared Lee Loughner have been improperly given to the FBI by prison officials, his attorneys said in a court filing Wednesday.

Defense attorneys said release of the information violates Loughner's Miranda rights and doctor/patient privilege.
www.tucsonsentinel.com...

Bureau of Prisons staff, including psychologists, have questioned Loughner numerous times, recording his "demeanor, affect, behavior, incoming and outgoing mail, verbal and non-verbal communications, and confidential information about visits with his legal team," Loughner's lawyers said.
WOW !

Despite his stated desire to "take the Fifth," Mr. Loughner has been questioned numerous times by BOP staff, including BOP psychologists. Mr. Loughner's counsel were not consulted beforehand, and are unaware if any confidentiality advisements or Miranda warnings were given prior to questioning. BOP staff prepared reports which contain Mr. Loughner's verbal and non-verbal responses to their questions. The reports also detail his behavior, demeanor, affect, sleeping patterns, eating habits, facial expressions, and other visual observations of him recorded at 15 minute increments 24 hours a day.

What do you think guys ?

edit on 14-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Still no pictures of her recovering , they go into in depth detail but still no photos , I havent seen any .

Good point. They don't need to show pictures of her bloodied but a simple smile and a wave should suffice. Is there any press release photo of her at all in a hospital bed or assisted walking? If not maybe cover up.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

It's amazing how many times they could have thrown the case out even before the trial starts. Mug shot that was photoshopped, a private video confiscated by the FBI, and a reenactment released, psychological evaluations "somehow" getting to the FBI, this is a kangaroo court.

So why would the FBI want those records? What could prison officials learn that the FBI couldn't? Amidst the endless possibilities, it must be that there is a mole in the prison system funneling money to the FBI. That would mean that the FBI is communicating with Loughner in some way via the psychological tests. Even though it brings up a motion of infringing on his rights, he's not a real suspect so he doesn't have to worry about that. The scandal will focus on what is inside these reports, but what they really will be is some type of clue as to what is really going on. However, that won't be disclosed for a while. Just like the video, the FBI is synonymous with cover-up. When the FBI steps in that is their primary responsibility, cover up the truth, cover up the crime scene, so that nothing can be investigated, all the "hard evidence" is locked away so the media can then plead plausible deniability to larger conspiracies behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just a note on the judge of the trial Larry Burns.

Allowed to be released:
-Second mug shot
-autopsy report
-search warrant

Restricted:
-Psych reports (although they were 'stolen')
-some redactions on the search warrant (which would have also come from the FBI).

So the judge seems to be following the letter of the law. Autopsies are public information, so he allowed that; however psychological tests are confidential so he barred that, but in comes the FBI and breaks a crime underneath everyone's noses.

The CIA may be controlling Loughner but it's the FBI that's cover up their tracks.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You know what's so weird about this that is easy to overlook: defense attorney Judy Clarke. What is the official reason as to why Loughner suddenly has this high profile lawyer that specializes in these types of MKULTRA victims? Has the media made any speculation about any sort of personal interest Clarke has in this case; is she doing this for "charity" or to advance her career?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

It's amazing how many times they could have thrown the case out even before the trial starts. Mug shot that was photoshopped, a private video confiscated by the FBI, and a reenactment released, psychological evaluations "somehow" getting to the FBI, this is a kangaroo court.

So why would the FBI want those records? What could prison officials learn that the FBI couldn't? Amidst the endless possibilities, it must be that there is a mole in the prison system funneling money to the FBI. That would mean that the FBI is communicating with Loughner in some way via the psychological tests. Even though it brings up a motion of infringing on his rights, he's not a real suspect so he doesn't have to worry about that. The scandal will focus on what is inside these reports, but what they really will be is some type of clue as to what is really going on. However, that won't be disclosed for a while. Just like the video, the FBI is synonymous with cover-up. When the FBI steps in that is their primary responsibility, cover up the truth, cover up the crime scene, so that nothing can be investigated, all the "hard evidence" is locked away so the media can then plead plausible deniability to larger conspiracies behind the scenes.

Yeah kangaroo court is about right . By the Fbi 's involvement in it makes it seems even More of a conspiracy .
IF Loughner did this , from what this article says they know everything about this guy , they had enough evidence to charge him in the 1st week . As far as I'm concerned all they need to establish is his mental state .
Im wondering if after the mental evaluation they will release the findings or just summarise what theyve found.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
okay guys, I got the autopsy reports.

The bullets are being described as a medium caliber, fully yellow metal jacket.
No measurements are given

The autopsist arrived at the scene at 5:45 PM, almost 8 hours after the shooting. The deceased are described as FULL RIGOR MORTIS by the time they arrive. The shooting occurred at 10:10 AM, and ambulance was there by 10:20 according to this report.

azstarnet.com...

So that means that the ambulance arrived at the scene, took away Gabrielle Giffords, but left the six dead without even taking to the hospital! The FBI was on the scene when the autopsist arrived at the Shopping Center, not even at the hospital. Isn't that extremely unnerving? Did someone on the scene really make sure these people were dead and thus didn't need to take them to the hospital? What is even scarier is that many of the dead had gunshot wounds to the torso, causing internal bleeding. Could this have been prevented at the hospital? Possibly with an organ transplant even for the most serious cases, but otherwise recovering the wound?

I'm gonna make a new thread about this just to get other people involved.

Edit: they did take Christine Taylor Green away from the scene, but the other five bodies were left at the scene until 5:45 PM that night.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

okay guys, I got the autopsy reports.

The bullets are being described as a medium caliber, fully yellow metal jacket.
No measurements are given

The autopsist arrived at the scene at 5:45 PM, almost 8 hours after the shooting. The deceased are described as FULL RIGOR MORTIS by the time they arrive. The shooting occurred at 10:10 AM, and ambulance was there by 10:20 according to this report.

azstarnet.com...

So that means that the ambulance arrived at the scene, took away Gabrielle Giffords, but left the six dead without even taking to the hospital! The FBI was on the scene when the autopsist arrived at the Shopping Center, not even at the hospital. Isn't that extremely unnerving? Did someone on the scene really make sure these people were dead and thus didn't need to take them to the hospital? What is even scarier is that many of the dead had gunshot wounds to the torso, causing internal bleeding. Could this have been prevented at the hospital? Possibly with an organ transplant even for the most serious cases, but otherwise recovering the wound?

I'm gonna make a new thread about this just to get other people involved.

Edit: they did take Christine Taylor Green away from the scene, but the other five bodies were left at the scene until 5:45 PM that night.

Do you mean the autopsy you requested ? If you can scan it or photograph a few pages to put on here .

How they can have no measurements for the bullets ?

How many pages is it ? 20 ? Myself and kroms were comparing it with other autopsies , some had 20 pages and only one person died , Tuscon has 6 dead but only 20 pages is that right ?

Yeah make another thread bro , me and kroms are going to make one about Hewlett

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

on average, each autopsy is about 10 pages long, including cover page and toxicology reports which are either 2-3 and just lists everything that turned up negative, so each report is about 6 pages long.

Here's the thread I started

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

How they can have no measurements for the bullets ?

yeah, I'm mad about that, that was the one thing I thought the reports would definitely say. All they say is if it was medium calibre, so if anyone knows if 9 mm is considered medium calibre let me know because I regret to say I really don't know. Which is all the more reason why they should have just measured the thing. Most of the bullets they did not retain, so they are most likely picked up at the crime scene or still there (for Hewlett to pick up :lol
. Definitely not happy with no measurement of a bullet, even if it was just a fragment, some idea of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Check the comments on this military website where they joke about the best way to kill Loughner .
forums.military.com...

"Rope wouldn't cost much. Hell, I bet some of those cattlemen around there would let the hangman use one for free....... There is no doubt he did it, hang him slowly."

"Nah Woody,How about a dozen 3/4 inch fish hooks tied together and braided to one line, then sticking it up his azzhole and hanging him from that till he dies. We can call it the "azzhole power hook flower" For hanging pots, pothead murderers and a whole lot more. I know you can visualize it, kinda like the fancy paper thing on the end of drumsticks on a bird in the oven. Maybe go ahead and stick it way up in there and turn this MF'r inside out.He deserves to be tortured to death for what he did to the little girl alone IMO."

These are the people who we share this world with how sad .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So there is not one photo included in the autopsy reports, so you could say that aside from some signatures on computer paper, there is still no proof that anything at all happened at the safeway grocery store. No video, no photos of Giffords wounds, no photos included in the autopsy report, no camera phones, no 9/11 calls describing what happened, very little witness statements of the actual shooting spree, very little hard visual evidence of anything related to the official story. I'm not saying nothing happened but you have to wonder what kind of case, if any, they even have with zero visual evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So there is not one photo included in the autopsy reports, so you could say that aside from some signatures on computer paper, there is still no proof that anything at all happened at the safeway grocery store. No video, no photos of Giffords wounds, no photos included in the autopsy report, no camera phones, no 9/11 calls describing what happened, very little witness statements of the actual shooting spree, very little hard visual evidence of anything related to the official story. I'm not saying nothing happened but you have to wonder what kind of case, if any, they even have with zero visual evidence.

If it didnt happen maybe thats why they are delaying til 2013 ? To get the "evidence" ready ?
Like weve said a million times we have zero proof of anything still .
Im linking another Lougner thread here .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hey Doom, just a heads up for you, according to wikipedia they haven't found a replacement yet for Judge John McCarthy Roll, so if they had a motive to get rid of him, they will most likely replace him with an insider. However, there are currently 3 vacancies, meaning they have plenty of room to hide a mole among two other non-insiders. I'm thinking that if the end result of this is to bring in gun legislation, and Judge Roll was the type to defend the constitution, they would need to get rid of him in order so he won't block gun legislation in Arizona. Add another level of craziness to this and you have Arizona, a hot bed of immigration activity, and now they want to de-arm the population so that only mexican cartels will have guns. Craziness.
edit on 15-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join