It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers .

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Right I dont know why it wasnt there before but now ive found his flicker page .

www.flickr.com...

Here on page 2 we see him dressed as a greek god and another picture of him with a woman, the caption reads.......
The Hindus believed in chanting until you were possesed by your deity in order to learn the secrets of their powers .

Is this what he was attempting when he got arrested ? Who knows? but this is intriguing .

oh yeah we find he was a male model too . lol .

" One of the photos used in my portfolio for my short-lived professional modeling career that started while living in CO"
Jack of all trades this one .

edit on 13-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
www.nationaljournal.com...

Obama Calls for Better Gun-Control Measures

Regardless of the bizarre event that is the Tucson massacre the end result seems to be gun control legislation and lots of it. New York sent undercover agents to an Arizona gun show, that seems like going over your jurisdiction, while the fed tells Arizona not to cross over their line -hypocrisy- and now Obama is cashing in on the tragedy once again. Sadly the father of the murdered nine year old pleaded not to take away more rights because of this tragedy, which shows they only care about the victims when the victims plays along with their game -hypocrisy-

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
www.nationaljournal.com...

Obama Calls for Better Gun-Control Measures

Regardless of the bizarre event that is the Tucson massacre the end result seems to be gun control legislation and lots of it. New York sent undercover agents to an Arizona gun show, that seems like going over your jurisdiction, while the fed tells Arizona not to cross over their line -hypocrisy- and now Obama is cashing in on the tragedy once again. Sadly the father of the murdered nine year old pleaded not to take away more rights because of this tragedy, which shows they only care about the victims when the victims plays along with their game -hypocrisy-

I think Giffords may have a part to play in that . You can just imagine her and her husband in anti gun commercials and she would be the perfect spokesperson .
We shall see .I stick to my prediction that she may be the first president of the UNited States .

Regarding Loughner they are carrying out his mental evaluation on the 28 th ? of this month .
It will be interesting to see what is presented .
Peace .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
To all .
Heres an interview with Zach Osler -Jareds "best" friend .

I think his reaction to seeing loughners mugshot seems real .
He gets very upset and says I cant look at it .
I don't know 100 % but it sounds like he says " it looks like an imposter " ?

Not Osler claims Loughner was neither left or right wing and didnt watch tv or listen to the radio .

This Osler kid sounds genuine but what do you guys think ?

www.youtube.com...

Peace

I think this Ossler kid is genuine, it would be very hard to teach a young kid like that how to act so well. I also think they love how he says that Zeitgeist had a profound impact on his life. My problem with this is that how can you watch Zeitgeist and then think go after a low level politician. The friend said he was shooting at the world. If he really wanted to take out some type of revenge based on watching Zeitgeist, I think his standards would have been a bit higher, like going after the banking cartel, not a local politician. I'm sure Zetigeist did have a profound effect on him, like most people, but unlike most people, something deeper triggered this event. The friend inadvertently makes it seem like Zeitgeist pulled the trigger and maybe some salvia as well, which drugs were most definitely part of the equation, but I just can't connect Zeitgeist with a columbine style of attack. However it does seem obvious why they would want to defame Zeitgeist in that manner.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Those two videos were rather strange. I think he had a boner in the first one
And that is gross having a Real Sex person who didn't even look attractive talking about her weird fetishes, sounds like a liberal college. The second video with the girl in the car makes him seem like a "cult leader" figure, combine with his weird seance at the murder scene and this is one strange dude.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Regarding the physical features of Jared Lee Loughner and Lee Harvey Oswald, what is interesting is not that they have great similarities, in fact they do not and even have some major physical differences.

Good point, and something I noticed from the start.

Both killed a politician
Both were lone assassins.
Both involved iconic mugshots
Both involved pictures posing with gun
Both had no real interest in politics (Oswald actually said he liked Kennedy and Loughner was described as being neither republican or democrat).

The only difference I can see is Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby in lieu of a trial. What if Loughner was killed in jail? Perfect cover-up, some prisoner attacks him because Loughner is a neo-nazi skin head (well not anymore lol, now he's got hair and glasses).

The JFK murder was heavily documented, this one wasn't, but it was the Zapruder film that led to a second investigation, and with the FBI confiscating the surveillance video and for some reason preventing camera phones from surfacing (telling the audience photography is not allowed?), perhaps they have fine tuned their antics in order to prevent exposure of their plans.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

To all .
Heres an interview with Zach Osler -Jareds "best" friend .

I think his reaction to seeing loughners mugshot seems real .
He gets very upset and says I cant look at it .
I don't know 100 % but it sounds like he says " it looks like an imposter " ?

Not Osler claims Loughner was neither left or right wing and didnt watch tv or listen to the radio .

This Osler kid sounds genuine but what do you guys think ?

www.youtube.com...

Peace

I think this Ossler kid is genuine, it would be very hard to teach a young kid like that how to act so well. I also think they love how he says that Zeitgeist had a profound impact on his life. My problem with this is that how can you watch Zeitgeist and then think go after a low level politician. The friend said he was shooting at the world. If he really wanted to take out some type of revenge based on watching Zeitgeist, I think his standards would have been a bit higher, like going after the banking cartel, not a local politician. I'm sure Zetigeist did have a profound effect on him, like most people, but unlike most people, something deeper triggered this event. The friend inadvertently makes it seem like Zeitgeist pulled the trigger and maybe some salvia as well, which drugs were most definitely part of the equation, but I just can't connect Zeitgeist with a columbine style of attack. However it does seem obvious why they would want to defame Zeitgeist in that manner.

Yes exactly all the documentaries we watch zeitgeist included, have a message of peaceful rebellion so that doesnt fit .

If Osler is telling the truth, which I believe he is positively id ing that Loughner is who they have in custody .
Osler lost contact with Loughner 2 years ago if im not mistaken , I think 2010 was (if Loughner did this ) when "something " changed Loughner .
Could it have been Hewlett ?

Regarding drugs ? all we know for a fact is that he drunk and blazed the ganja , anything else is unproven at this moment in time .

Nothing is clear in fact it gets less clear .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

And that is gross having a Real Sex person who didn't even look attractive talking about her weird fetishes, sounds like a liberal college. The second video with the girl in the car makes him seem like a "cult leader" figure, combine with his weird seance at the murder scene and this is one strange dude.

look at his flickr page it gets worse .
the link is at the top of this page , I tried to post his photos but was unable to if anyone can please do .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

A professor who may have taught Jared Loughner may be as screwy as his student:

PCC teacher arrested in bizarre incident at mass shooting site

www.kgun9.com...
According to a Pima County Sheriff's Department incident report, at about 4:30 PM on Friday February 25, a man plopped down in front of the Safeway on Oracle Road and began chanting. It was the same parking lot where a deranged gunman opened fire on January 8...
He was chanting over and over again, "We are the ones you have been waiting for," and occasionally throwing in, "We are the chosen ones." The deputy asked him to stop. The man did stop just long enough to say, "Freedom of religion," and then added, "freedom of speech," before resuming his chants. ....
Mass shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner attended class at Pima's Northwest campus. Hewlett's résumé indicates that he taught "Introduction to Sociology" for PCC during the same period of time in which Loughner took that course. ...

Publicity stunt? Or just another PCC whackjob? Maybe it's a full moon....

Wow, now this is a very interesting piece of the puzzle. I do NOT believe in coincidences. Maybe this professor influenced Jared.

There are too many things about this case that just scream set up or frame up. I felt it from the start, but when the police found the supposed confession letter I knew something was screwy. It doesn't even make sense from any aspect except frame up.

It has been said Jared has this strange smile all the time, here is a three day old article to reference the creepy smile aspect:

www.cbsnews.com...

Well, when did he develop the habit of smiling all the time? Possibly when his programing was triggered?

Here are some thoughts I had on the topic, copied from another thread:

His last name is LONER, with an UGH in the middle: Loughner

His youngest victim was born on 9/11/11.

Her name was Christine Taylor Green.

The shooter has spoken of a GREEN beak bird.

Christine. Christ. Dove Bird.

The possibility of one of the staffers and this shooter being in contact, to the point the staffer may have told the shooter just who would be in attendance, must be considered, due to the bizarre youtube connection.

The viewable portion of the only other channel Giffords subscribes to is RepIkeS, which made me think of reptiles, and Icke. (the shooter mentioned scales on the bird.)

I realize the last one is a stretch but I am just throwing it in here anyway.

For a mass shooting, or spree killing, the shooter's "haul" so to speak is pretty good. He got a congresswoman with an Astronaut spouse, a Federal Judge, and a Faces of Hope baby, named Christine Taylor Green.

Considering the classitup10 channels have nothing but words, anyone could have made those videos. How do we know they even belong to this Jared? For that matter, the same "person" or "entity" who made the youtube account could have posted here too, and none of us have proof positive it was Jared Loughner. Even if the Feebs told ATS staff it was Jared Loughner, I am not certain of the fact.

Ok, more later.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The article means, Loughner asks through his attorneys. It is understood in law that the attorney speaks for the defendant.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Hey. I just want to respond to the question stated in this forum "why are there no cameras in the court room?" It is completely up to the judge whether or not he allows it. So it varies by judge and by case. The judge probably does not want to give this guy any more satisfaction than it seems he already has. What mass murderer doesn't like the publicity? Richard Ramirez comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

look at his flickr page it gets worse .
the link is at the top of this page , I tried to post his photos but was unable to if anyone can please do .

The guy is standard issue fake mystical CIA stooge. Here's a picture of him as a young recruit. Quite the clean cut geek profile they like in agency training.

Then once he had learned to properly lie and deceive he needed to get some style to learn to attract his prey. Check out his eyes, he has now learned how to hustle and entrap the innocent. Back in the days he would have been labelled a "narc".

Then after victimizing, womanizing and being a "player" in the drug crowd, his ego got inflated and he got his delusions of being on Miami Vice.

If his Spanish was good enough they'd coach him with the proper accent and get him to infiltrate the gangs of Cubans...

Then things got sticky, maybe Castro was getting too greedy or the Chicago Mob moved in on their operations. So they moved it all, kit and caboodle to the Mexican border using land channels to funnel the drugs into the USA. What better way than through the local border communities on either side, with one such representative maybe being the PIMA Community College Police "Commandante"? You'd of course need to have an Agency Operative embedded in the college to keep an eye on him as well as tinker with the lady folk as a side benefit. His new cover job required a change of identity, switching from Cuban gangsta to esoteric New Age mountain sage.

Add a bit of phony explore your sexuality as the same time as you express your political dissidence coursework and you get an academic setting in which the agency gets in depth political profiling of students while their agent gets more than his fair share of honey using his contrived mystical esoterica as a fly trap for naive sophomores.

This arrogant self imbued facsimile of a college professor abusing his position of authority and messing with young kids' minds isn't always the one in control. Given the body language and posture in this picture the fellow gesticulating is probably his low grade handler, a know it all who is acting dominant while our hormonal delinquent is acting peevish and submissive. Maybe he knows the goons this guy can conjure up at impulse, and the damage they can inflict? He seems little more humane or mentally balanced than our amateur con artist, with nervous sinewy hands and a perverse frozen smile. Is this another PIMA teacher?

Hanuman, the monkey god loyal to Rama seems to have an edge with the babes, he seems characteristically unreliable, or rather someone you can rely upon to not be forthwith, and she looks like quite a piece of work herself. An agency honey trap or just a swinging single?

Dressed in Greco Roman divinities, it is noteworthy that he represents himself as Bacchus and the girls as Nymphs, with the young blond boy dressed like Mercury the Messenger of the gods presumably to go out and act his part telling other hot babes where the action is while Mr Teacher busies himself in quenching his divine thirst for sensations.

He does definitely seem like an Agency Stooge with a dick for a brain and no qualms about being a decent person in any respect. Just how deeply he is involved in MK Ultra activity remains to be discovered, thus far I can only see him as being in an observation post overseeing or monitoring from the sidelines an agency cover operation for drug trafficking between Mexico and the USA. More data will tell more.

GS

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thankyou for replying my friend .

"Considering the classitup10 channels have nothing but words, anyone could have made those videos. How do we know they even belong to this Jared? For that matter, the same "person" or "entity" who made the youtube account could have posted here too, and none of us have proof positive it was Jared Loughner. Even if the Feebs told ATS staff it was Jared Loughner, I am not certain of the fact."

Yes exactly ! I am of the opinion that the internet persona is fake , planted to back up the official story ?

This could be deep , this could be a Media/false flag .
The fact that ats staff closed down a Loughner thread makes me suspicious .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
reply to post by Doomzilla

Hey. I just want to respond to the question stated in this forum "why are there no cameras in the court room?" It is completely up to the judge whether or not he allows it. So it varies by judge and by case. The judge probably does not want to give this guy any more satisfaction than it seems he already has. What mass murderer doesn't like the publicity? Richard Ramirez comes to mind.

Hi there ,
1) We dont know that Loughner did this we dont have any proof that he was even there .

2) Oswald and Oj were shown LIVE on tv the fact that we have not seen Loughner whatsoever is suspicious .

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I said to Kroms that there could be a drug connection .
His colleagues are hippies who try to form a movement , they all have the burning man connection . Hewlett is interested in a new currency he chants maybe to become possesed? Is this what he was doing when he got arrested ?
His study of white extremists is suspicious too was he in charge of framing Loughner ?

Did Hewlett get arrested because he was celebrating this massacre ?

He has been released from custody but there seems to be no sign of him anywhere .
Is he laying low ? Or is he not alive anymore ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Go here .
krishna.org...

Scroll down youll see this comment .....

Bhakti Yoga helps with Sexual and Non-sexual Relationships | Dr. Brian N. Hewlettsays:

He also provides a link to his website the comment was dated July 14, 2010 at 4:56 pm .
This suggests his website was working otherwise why would he link to it ?

So therefore I believe his websites were taken down at the time of his arrest . why ? What is on his site that he doesnt want us to see ?

Here are his "business " websites,......

brianhewlett.com...

blackrockunited.com...

www.thefoundationoflife.org...

NOTE all 3 are down and have exactly the same layout .

Heres one that works but hasnt been updated for a while .
www.theministryoflife.org...

On that website is the following .....

ATTENTION!
All those seeking information about the incident at SAFEWAY on February 25th involving Dr. Hewlett should direct your inquiries to the following email address:[email protected]

Be my guest and e mail them for info .

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I noticed that they released a bunch of info on Loughner last week, such as the autopsy reports, the search warrants, and what they probably wanted to be the psych exams but those are being blocked, and following up with that wave of news comes calls for gun control legislation. With such a powerful legislative motive behind the attacks, it is highly likely that this is a covert operation. The only proof that Loughner had any contact with Giffords was that Giffords had him as a contact on her own website, which would mean it is not a one-way obsession if she knows and contacted him. Or it could be an elaborate set up of hoaxes, such as the unrealistic confession notes and random uses of the world bitch does not mean he had an extensive relationship with this woman. Since his political roots were said to be neutral to conspiratorial, there is no obvious reason why he would target a local politician. There is far more motive on the part of the government than this "loner". Just proof that violence does not work out, peace is the only way to truly bring about significant change, all the more reason why Jared Loner is NOT a peaceful, limited government, liberty minded individual, which is what the conspiracy movies try to bring about, but whenever something like this happens the government blames it on these movements when they are more likely to be the one causing it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

great set of pictures, it certainly shows more evidence of a cult like angle to him, where he is into sexuality posing as spirituality, most likely to influence young girls to "open up" to him on college road trips, and roman orgies. I'll read some of his website and go into further detail on his so called spirituality

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
His website is called Ministry of L.I.F.E. , standing for Limitless Ideas Free Environment. The use of the term 'ministry' is peculiar in that it brings up entities such as the Ministry of Truth which is Orwellian. The name can be broken down into two segments: Limitless Ideas, which is the absolute of all religions, i.e. God, Shiva, Allah, Dios, Diez, which is Brahman the absolute reality in Hinduism. Then this combines with "Free Environment" a noticeably Globalist connotation, perhaps merging nicely with the global warming movement, which most liberal college professors allow to go unquestioned. The term 'free environment' doesn't make sense, since the environment is not limited by any barriers except for human society, and so 'free environment' is aligning itself with 'no borders' which the internationalists are always wanting to come about.

A quote from the website "with the purpose of helping humanity to love self, love others and love the planet in order to free civilization from the restrictions breeded by limited consciousness." A Hindu/Brahman, of which I align myself with, will easily see that he makes reference to the conventional 'self' as opposed to the Supreme Reality 'Self', always capitalized and always in reference to the highest absolute (God) and not the conventional self. Love others, and finally love the planet in order to free civilization from limited consciousness. Interestingly, he does not praise anything higher than the planet, not the sun or the galaxy, gods or any higher Self or Wisdom, meaning his opening salvo on his website makes no reference to anything more significant than the planet. One could argue that is a rather earth-bound and pathetically low goal for a philosopher, one that is most likely to end in sexual escapades rather than fruitful contemplation. He is also worried that the planet is in danger from limited consciousness, which is always the focus of cult-like figures such as Master Rama, Rama-lama-ding-dong cult, who specialized in expanding consciousness and boggie boarding, and died of a drug overdose and drowning. Loughner was also into consciousness expansion through his interest in "conscience dreaming" which is a misspelling of CONSCIOUS dreaming, since the idea of conscience dreaming makes no sense, why have a conscience in a dream? So Loughner was also into conscious expansion through dreams. Conscious expansion is easy to peddle as a stooge spiritualist because all you need are mind altering drugs, such as '___', which is perfect for all MKULTRA puppets. If the first mugshot of Loughner wasn't photshopped, or even if it was, it is clear that he was on some kind of hallucinogen at that moment.

The ministries way of expanding people's consciousness is through the education that all belief systems have a similar goal. This is a somewhat true statement, and so is always an easy hook-line to attract followers with little pieces of the truth.

I just noticed he has an email address and will be answering questions about the safeway incident

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

His website is called Ministry of L.I.F.E. , standing for Limitless Ideas Free Environment. The use of the term 'ministry' is peculiar in that it brings up entities such as the Ministry of Truth which is Orwellian. The name can be broken down into two segments: Limitless Ideas, which is the absolute of all religions, i.e. God, Shiva, Allah, Dios, Diez, which is Brahman the absolute reality in Hinduism. Then this combines with "Free Environment" a noticeably Globalist connotation, perhaps merging nicely with the global warming movement, which most liberal college professors allow to go unquestioned. The term 'free environment' doesn't make sense, since the environment is not limited by any barriers except for human society, and so 'free environment' is aligning itself with 'no borders' which the internationalists are always wanting to come about.

A quote from the website "with the purpose of helping humanity to love self, love others and love the planet in order to free civilization from the restrictions breeded by limited consciousness." A Hindu/Brahman, of which I align myself with, will easily see that he makes reference to the conventional 'self' as opposed to the Supreme Reality 'Self', always capitalized and always in reference to the highest absolute (God) and not the conventional self. Love others, and finally love the planet in order to free civilization from limited consciousness. Interestingly, he does not praise anything higher than the planet, not the sun or the galaxy, gods or any higher Self or Wisdom, meaning his opening salvo on his website makes no reference to anything more significant than the planet. One could argue that is a rather earth-bound and pathetically low goal for a philosopher, one that is most likely to end in sexual escapades rather than fruitful contemplation. He is also worried that the planet is in danger from limited consciousness, which is always the focus of cult-like figures such as Master Rama, Rama-lama-ding-dong cult, who specialized in expanding consciousness and boggie boarding, and died of a drug overdose and drowning. Loughner was also into consciousness expansion through his interest in "conscience dreaming" which is a misspelling of CONSCIOUS dreaming, since the idea of conscience dreaming makes no sense, why have a conscience in a dream? So Loughner was also into conscious expansion through dreams. Conscious expansion is easy to peddle as a stooge spiritualist because all you need are mind altering drugs, such as '___', which is perfect for all MKULTRA puppets. If the first mugshot of Loughner wasn't photshopped, or even if it was, it is clear that he was on some kind of hallucinogen at that moment.

The ministries way of expanding people's consciousness is through the education that all belief systems have a similar goal. This is a somewhat true statement, and so is always an easy hook-line to attract followers with little pieces of the truth.

I just noticed he has an email address and will be answering questions about the safeway incident

[email protected]

The strange thing is that he has set up about 5 businesses 1 which has dissolved(brianhewlett.com) all the others seem failures too .
Later I wil post an arizona website that shows all his businesses and business partners .

I think he looks high in his mugshot he certainly doesnt look like he regrets anything .
Hewlett wants to introduce a new currency (just like Loughner ) , this is what Black Rock Contributory Exchange was set up for .

You see how he calls himself Dr LIFE or just LIFE ?

Yes theres an email you can contact for info , will you ask some questions bro ?

Peace .
edit on 14-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join