It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPLC Report Lumps In We Are Change With Neo-Nazis, KKK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This SPLC nonsense is really getting out of hand. They claim to be against violence and profiling etc. but then go and label anyone that is in a group and disagrees with the gov as, well basically terrorists. Check out the article and yes its from infowars so all you haters stay away! Click here for article

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

SPLC is a bunch of jingos. They are as bad as the neon-nazis and the KKK. F them.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The SPLC is a racist, terrorist supporting, organization.

They were directly involved with OKC bombing and helped set it all up.

fascistsoup.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Demonization of your enemy is key in waging war against them.

look at what the NAZI propagandists did to the jews, blacks, gays, etc...

the SPLC is a leftist "progressive" group modeled after the Goebbels propaganda machine as conceived by adolph hitler.

most "progressives" use the goebbels workbook in their propaganda campaigns.

interestingly, the standard "phase one" propaganda ploy is to accuse your enemy of what you yourself are guilty of. it is a very primitive way to turn your opponent in the minds of the unaware public.

remember when obama said that republicans and conservatives were "kicking the debt can down the road"?

typical NAZI/"progressive" behavior.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hats off to all 3 replies. I agree with all of you, I was unaware of the OK city bombings tho, im gonna have to do some reading on that

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Anyone who would ever dare speak out against the government (as long as it's a Progressive in office) is a terrrist. I'd like to say they are a bunch of quacks out in left field with their heads shoved up their arses but they are not.. they are somewhat main stream, and the MSM channels love them, as do most progressives.

top topics

join