It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire fights Wells Fargo and forcloses on THEM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Vampire fights Wells Fargo and forcloses on THEM

www.youtube.com

Man Takes On Bank - and Wins

Feb 20, 2011

- 3:17 -

Foreclosed homeowner sues bank and wins
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Gentleman Vampire Patrick Rogers digs up a 1970's banking law and forcloses on his Wells Fargo bank on Fox & Friends. The RESPA (real estate settlement procedures act) law requires the bank to acknowledge your inquiry, and if they don't, you can collect on them for negligence. Hope this helps someone out.

Also, hilarious youtube comments.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-2-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yea, Just read this on Rumor Mill News Agency and watched the video..This was pretty good. There are really several ways that you can win over a bank if you take the time to look into it. They are all criminal enterprises anyway.. I believe Dr. Phil Valentine has such a way that is clearing ALL credit card debt and home ownership debt that you have for less than $300.00...Anyway, this Vampire did win and this is good.....
edit on 24-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Finally the bloodsuckers get what they deserve. Foreclosure. Not even immortals are immune to this dead dog economy. I guess its their own fault though. Never get a loan from a werewolf.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sorry man but this has already been posted about 5 times. Good story but learn to use the search function =P

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Sorry man but this has already been posted about 5 times. Good story but learn to use the search function =P

i'm sorry but the search function fails, i searched the LINKS to the story, from both the fox website and youtube, i'm not sure of a better way to search before you post. plus, previous use of the search feature have pretty much always been screwed up or total failures, it's not reliable at all.

mods can delete though i guess x/

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What really burns me about these cases lately, is how utterly arrogant the bank management is..

Thinking they are so far above the law that can even disregard multiple court judgements or orders..

Then only paying when the entire city reads about it on all the front page/evening news..

These banks are just begging to be put in the hurt locker...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Search function is your friend here are a couple threads already made on this topic and there are more to boot. I found these using the search function lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2011 by TV_Nation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Got to love that!

S&F Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join