It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmm an intro to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
so anyway, thought I would do a short(or long) intro. just to see what that is like...or something. soo..

some deets on myself I am in my mid twenties, im a lady, and i live in PA! its kinda boring here. I have a boyfriend...a cat, 2 crazy little dogs, and right now I am back at home living with my parents. ha

I work in a little store that sells handmade jewelry, soaps, etc. It doesn't pay alot but I like it. and my happiness is more important than money. its a little boring there, I don't have many customers sooo

I spend my days on ATS! i was a lurker for over a year and loved all the info i could come and find here. not sure what took me so long to join.perhaps I was being shy?

I guess finally i wanted to engage myself in intelligent discussion with like minded people. I love to hear all sides to a story, and ATS provides that. even if i do not agree with you, i would still want to know why you think what you think.

i love to learn about all things. pretty much everything interests me.

cryptozoology has always been a favorite of mine. I was the only 1st grader checking out books on Bigfoot, chupacabras, etc. when i was a little bugger. my parents always encouraged me to learn & seek answers to my questions. even from a young age I have been inquisitive.

I also love survival stuff. I want to learn how to do for myself and on my own. I have always been that way, I grew up in the woods, and playing in the dirt. so I just love the outdoors and nature.

i hate monsanto. I eat organic food. it helped fix some nasty health problems I had that medicine wasn't fixing.

I love reading about politics. I think most politicians are 2 sides to the same coin now a days. i really wish for one day someone to step forward and help someone, not just get kick backs from corporations.

i love music. all kinds. except for maybe like pop garbage that is on the radio now a days.

ummm i'm not really sure how long to make this. or whatever. if anyone has questions feel free to ask. I am not to shy.

also, i don't always spell things right or use the correct punctuation, especially if i am in a rush. so there is your disclaimer on that! =) so the point I am making is....

...... HI EVERYONE NICE TO MEET YOU

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi,

Welcome to the wonderfull world of ATS

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ladymerelda

welcome and look forward to your comments/posts..

BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD,
UNTIE !!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

hello & thank you!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

thank you! your comment made me feel good about my atrocious spelling errors. btw your avatar/picture is adorable!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Awesome!!

Welcome to ATS!! Your education begins now

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS boards. Hope you enjoy the site, if you need help just ask, nice, helpful people here.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. A word to the wise, if you are a Steeler fan- don't mention it on this site. The mods despise Big Ben, and they are all jealous of Polamalu's hair.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Hope you enjoy yourself and have a Great Learning Experience. You like music have you tried?

Or

edit on 25-2-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

wow thank you for the awesome music! I must say I have never quite seen anything like it. and I love it! i will have to play this at my job, will make my day so much better! now I just need to get my hands on a few of those instruments. they are so beautiful!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by robinthehood

thanks for the info, and I will keep note of that. that guy does have really awesome hair. =)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you for the welcome! have a great day!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hi ladymerelda and welcome. It seems we have something in common. Just between you and me, while I'm at work I too visit ATS. I seem to have more free time at work than home
( 4 kids, partner, housework etc etc) but still, you do what you have to do. Enjoy your stay.

join